Sunday Live: Federal Agency Prepares for Return of Military Draft as NATO Announces Plans to Bomb Russia

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
don't forget to order some Ultimate Fish Oil... and BRAIN force Ultra pills...;)
word. regular fish oil is such a joke.

although, honestly, i've found the aqua teen hunger force ultra pills to be more effective than the brain force pills. just personal preference.

Reactions: freelancc
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goldylock$

Kyler
Forum Member
Jun 2, 2022
Tally, FL
Interesting ( for either side you are on) that the news these links produce are no where to be seen on any major tv network or mainstream media.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Interesting ( for either side you are on) that the news these links produce are no where to be seen on any major tv network or mainstream media.
It has nothing to do with "news". These sites are agitators that just want to rile up the gullible. They take a grain of truth and create a crazy narrative around it. Stupid people eat this shit up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goldylock$

Kyler
Forum Member
Jun 2, 2022
Tally, FL
It has nothing to do with "news". These sites are agitators that just want to rile up the gullible. They take a grain of truth and create a crazy narrative around it. Stupid people eat this shit up.
in my opinion this is just media as a whole, there is no good kind.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
in my opinion this is just media as a whole, there is no good kind.
That's what the right wing media has told you. Reuters and the like are professional journalism companies that are about as unbiased as it gets. The right wing fear mongerers need you to think like Hedgehog to give you the permission to choose their highly biased feed. For example, Fox News has to convince you that ABC News (which leans left) is somehow not credible in order for you to watch their feed, which is extremely biased in the other way. This ploy has worked well for them, but it's been awful for the country.

The chart linked below categorizes by bias.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg