Sunday Service Plays 7/13/08

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
SCOTT SPREITZER 's MLB Sunday KNOCKOUT BLOWOUT! *19-8, 70%!

I'm laying the price with the Tigers on Sunday. Detroit is in a must-win spot at home against Minnesota today with the ace of their staff on the mound.
The Tigers minus the price is the play. Thanks! GL! Scott.

SCOTT SPREITZER 's 25* MLB SUNDAY SLAMMER! *9-2, 82% Run!

I'm laying the price with the Mets on Sunday.

The Mets minus the price is the play. Thanks! GL! Scott

Write Ups

Scott Spreitzer's 25* MLB SUNDAY SLAMMER! *9-2, 82% Run!

I'm laying the price with the Mets on Sunday. I normally don't like to play favorites in this range. But there are some situations during a MLB season where a high favorite carries strong value because the number isn't nearly big enough. This is one such case. Mike Pelfrey has caught fire in recent outings. Over his last seven starts, Pelfrey's ERA is 2.62. He's finally living up to expectations, and may have been helped by the managerial change. Some players respond well to changes in leadership. The Mets, as a whole have certainly responded well to Jerry Manuel. The team owns an eight game winning streak after Saturday's win (KO play for my clients), which included three wins on the road against first place Philadelphia. Colorado is a woeful 14-35 on the road and they've dropped three straight. Tonight they start Mark Redman, who has an unbelievably bad ERA of 9.00 on the road this year. I'm getting a New York team that's finally playing like a champion, with a hot pitcher, against a very bad road team that's likely to go in the tank so they can get back to Colorado to start their three-day vacation. This game has blowout written all over it. The Mets minus the price is the play. Thanks! GL! Scott.

Scott Spreitzer's MLB Sunday KNOCKOUT BLOWOUT! *19-8, 70%!

I'm laying the price with the Tigers on Sunday. Detroit is in a must-win spot at home against Minnesota today with the ace of their staff on the mound. Justin Verlander has been pitching lights out in recent weeks. In fact, over his last 11 starts, Verlander has an ERA of 2.75. It's gone largely unreported because of some poor early outings. Verlander has been one of the best pitchers in all of baseball for about two months. Nick Blackburn of Minnesota has struggled on the road this season. His ERA is 4.78 outside the Metrodome. In one start at Comerica, Blackburn allowed four earned runs in 5 2/3 IP. The Twins are just 3-6 in his road starts. Detroit has its back to the wall after a shaky start to this series. Today is literally the most important game of their season if they want to stay in the AL Central race with Chicago and Minnesota. Verlander is just the man who should be on the mound with so much at stake. I believe Jim Leyland's squad will head into the all-star break on a positive note with a much needed divisional win. The Tigers minus the price is the play. Thanks! GL! Scott.

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
freesportsletter comp (11-7 +150 roi 5.66%)

3*** CUBS DEMPSTER -R -140 Over San Francisco

goldkeygames comp (5-3 +45 roi 3.46%)

METS PELFREY -R -160 Over Colorado

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Anthony Capone ****************

A very nice night going (3-0) and picking up 15 Dimes of Profit .Guys this is what my clients have come to expect
and you will get nothing less than 100 % from me .Now ask yourself if your ready to make the commitment to Winning .I put myself out there this week for all to see . I gave my plays away for Free .Quite a chance to take when losing could have cost me your trust .I don't hide under a make believe name or some other Bullshit moniker .
What you see is what you get .I am always available for any questions or comments you might have .
I once had someone in the Industry ask me how I could put my picture up and use my real name .My respone was simply that I have enough confidence in my ability to win and give customers their money's worth that I can do so .Honesty,Integrity,and Passion , three qualities you won't find very often in this business .Next week it's your turn to step up to the plate the way I have this week .Enjoy the rest of your Weekend.

5 Dimes A's -125

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

LEGEND Play (won 8 of L9 MLB reports) $20.00
After winning his Superstar Triple Play on Weds, Larry followed that up by winning SEVEN of his L8 guaranteed MLB releases with Saturday's 3-0 sweep. Today, it's one of Larry's rare LEGEND Plays (2nd TY). These plays used to be reserved for only his personal clients but recently, he's made them available on the net. DON'T miss it!

Detroit Tigers

Las Vegas Insider-MLB (5-1 s/July 4) $20.00
Larry and his "unmatched" contacts have been combining to produce winning selections for years on the net. After a brief mini-slump, they've combined to win FIVE of their last six MLB Insiders (s/July 4), upping Larry's current run with Las Vegas Insiders to 23-13 since May 26. "It pays to be on the inside with Larry." Want in?

Los Angeles Dodgers

Comp

San Francisco v/s Chicago Cubs 7/13/2008 2:20:00 pm

Two All Star pitchers square off in Wrigley Field on Sunday, as Tim Lincecum takes on Ryan Dempster. Lincecum (10-2 with a 2.66 ERA) has developed into one of the NL's best hurlers in just his second season, while Dempster (10-3 with a 3.13 ERA) has revived his career as a starter (won 29 games for the Marlins in 2000 and 2001), after saving 85 games the last three seasons as Chicago's closer. Lincecum had been undefeated away from San Francisco this season but lost 7-0 loss at Shea to the Mets on Tuesday. He'll take a 7-1 mark with a 2.23 ERA in 11 road appearances this year (10 starts) into today's matchup against Dempster. However, getting the best of Dempster in Wrigley Field will not be easy. While Dempster is just 0-3 with a 4.03 ERA in eight road starts this year (team is 3-5), he's 10-0 with a 2.58 ERA in 11 home starts (Cubs are 11-0). However, there is a "fly in the ointment" for the Cubs in today's game, as Dempster is 0-6 with a 5.09 career ERA as a starter against the Giants. That being said, I'm NOT overlooking his home mark this year, or that of the Cubs, who are a ML-best 37-11 at home. The Cubs lead the NL in team batting average (.282) and are the senior circuit's highest scoring team as well (5.37 RPG), a figure that jumps to 6.38 RPG in home contests. Meanwhile, the Giants bat just .255 as a team and are one of the NL's lowest scoring teams, averaging 4.02 RPG. The Lincecum and Dempster matchup may be a 'push' but the Cubs over the Giants is a "no contest!"

Cubs win, Cubs win!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
VERNON CROY

Minnesota Twins vs. Detroit Tigers (MLB) - 1:05 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: -143 Play

25 Unit MLB 1st Half Game of the Year
Detroit Tigers

Click Here to View Pick Analysis
25 Units, Take Detroit ML, This pick falls into one of my elite MLB systems and the Twins opponents are hitting .296 against them over their last 7 games while averaging 6.0 rpg. Justin Verlander (6-9, 4.24 ERA) has pitched solid over his last 3 starts with an ERA of just 2.89 while striking out 16 batters over 18.7 innings. Verlander has also pitched solid at home this season with an ERA of 3.80 while striking out 55 batters and allowing just 58 hits over 71 innings. Verlander allowed just 5 hits and 1 earned run in his last start against the Twins back on May.25 while lasting 7 innings and the Tigers are 5-1 in Verlander's last 6 starts. Nick Blackburn (7-4, 3.72 ERA) has struggled on the road this season with an ERA of 4.77 while allowing 67 hits over just 54.7 innings and the Twins are just 3-6 this season when Blackburn has started on the road. Before last nights game the Tigers opponents were hitting just .232 against them over their last 7 games and I look for Verlander to have a solid start Sunday afternoon. Take Detroit as my 1st Half MLB Game of the Year.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wayne Root

Chairman- Royals
Millionaire- Blue Jays
Insiders Circle- Pirates

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
PlusLineSports

Daily Baseball Pick

TRIPLE HEADER TODAY

Sunday July 13, 2008 MLB Daily Selection:

GAME #1

Baltimore Orioles(Cabrera) vs Boston Red Sox (Matsuzaka)

Boston Red Sox -1.5(-105) Runline, Moneyline(-201)

Line origin: Pinnacle @ 10:35 pm CST July 12

Game Time is 1:35 pm CST July 13

GAME #2

Colorado (Redman) vs New York Mets (Pelfrey)

New York Mets -1.5 (+132) Runline, Moneyline(-159)

Line origine: Pinnacle @ 10:35 pm CST July 12

Game Time is 8:05 pm CST July 13

GAME #3

Cincinnati (Bailey) vs Milwaukee (Sabathia)

Milwaukee -1.5 (-105) Runline Moneyline(-225)

Line origine: TheGreek @ 10:35 pm CST July 12

Game Time is 2:05 pm CST July 13

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
EZ WINNERS

MLB

2 STAR: (918) CLEVELAND (+$140)
over Tampa Bay
(Action)
(Risking $200 to win $280)
12:05PM Central Time

2 STAR: (922) TORONTO (+$112)
over NY Yankees
(Listing Burnett only)
(Risking $200 to win $224)

2 STAR: (923) MINNESOTA (+$138)
over Detroit
(Listing Blackburn only)
(Risking $200 to win $276)

2 STAR: (907) CINCINNATI (+$210)
over Milwaukee
(Action)
(Risking $200 to win $420)
1:05PM Central Time

2 STAR: (928) TEXAS (+$100) over Chicago
(Action)
(Risking $200 to win $200)
2:05PM Central Time

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Charlies Sports

500* Braves/Padres under 7
30* Blue Jays +110
20* A's -135
20* Royals -135
10* Indians +135
10* Rangers

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Vegas-Runner

MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
904 PHI (-150) Bodog vs 903 ARI
Analysis:

** 2* ML WAGER **

MLB Money Line Single-Dime Bet
910 CHC (-140) SportBet vs 909 SFG
Analysis: * 1* ML WAGER *

907 CIN (+210) Bodog vs 908 MIL
Analysis:

* 1* ML WAGER *

WNBA

WASHINGTON +5 (-120) (1*)

WASH +10 & CHICAGO pk (1*)... "Teaser Play of the Day"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

2.5-Unit Play. Take #905 St. Louis (-120) over Pittsburgh (1 p.m., Sunday, July 13)
Ian Snell has not had much luck against the Cards and we're backing a guy with all-star numbers at a premium price.

2-Unit Play. Take #917 Tampa Bay (-145) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, July, 13)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
SCOTT FERRALL

BASEBALL FREE B's FOR SUNDAY CHICAGO WS -108 over Texas--The White Sox just aren't losing series these days. They've won four of last five series gogin in to the break. Contreras goes Sunday and beats Matt Harrison (1-0). OVER 10.5 RUNS

A's -130 over Angels--Oakland's ace, Duchscherer is going today and he threw a two hit, complete game shutout his last start. This guy's got 10 wins and doesn't allow any runs. Count on it ! UNDER 7 RUNS

Cubs -143 over Giants--Dempster doesn't lose at Wrigley--Cubs are 11-0 when he pitches at home. I saw the Mets beat 10 win Lincecum at Shea this week, so he's beatable. Cubs finish sweep.

Braves +102 over Padres---Randy Wolf never beats Atlanta (4-10) in his career. He even recently called himself the "worst pitcher in baseball." Great confidence there chief ! Campillo beats him at Petco. OVER 7.5 RUNS

Dodgers -161 over Marlins--Andrew Miller is 1-5 in his last 9 starts and LA avoids the sweep with Billingsley on the mound at the Revine. He's 3-0 in five starts vs the marlins in his brief career. UNDER 8 RUNS--LA isn't scoring runs this week.

NEW YORK METS -160 over Rockies--Sunday night baseball at Shea on ESPN has the Mets going for their 9th straight win and longest streak in 8 yrs. Pelfrey has been on FIRE lately. He's been NY's best pitcher lately. The Mets have won 17 of last 19 meetings with Colorado in Queens. JUMP ON NY TONIGHT AND RIDE THE GRAVY TRAIN. UNDER 9 RUNS--Pelfrey's ERA over his last 5 wins in a row is 3.23

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wise Guy Move

DRAYS-152
MARINERS OVER 10
MARLINS+145

Smart Money
TEXAS RANGERS

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
ER Sports

Sunday MLB Playmaker (29-19 +12.45 Since 6/1): $29
Erin Rynning continues to crush the market in all sports banking +127 units since 2006. MLB has been rock solid for ER since June 1st banking +12.45 units. Get his MLB Playmaker Report for $29 and if it doesn't win ER's next report is yours at no additional cost.

San Fransico Giants

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Sal Bansa

Florida Marlins vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (MLB) - 4:10 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: -151 Los Angeles Dodgers

MLB SUNDAY SHOCKER

Los Angeles Dodgers

The Florida Marlins will meet the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium Sunday. The Marlins go with the lefthander Andrew Miller who has a 5-8 record and a 5.09 ERA this season. The Dodgers will go with Chad Billingsley and The Dodgers righthander has a 3.36 ERA and a 8-8 record this season. Oddsmakers currently have the Dodgers listed as favorites versus the Marlins today. The Marlins sneaked by the Dodgers scoring two runs in the top of the 11th inning on Saturday to beat the Dodgers 5-3. Jorge Cantu went 2-5 and a home run for the Fish. Yes, Florida won 4 straight games and the Dodgers lost 3 in a row. But, Florida stats on Sunday are 2-8 despite being 6-1 last 7 games on the road. LA Dodgers are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Florida. But they make the Dodgers favored in todays game?

DODGERS

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JORGE GONZALEZ

St Louis Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB) - 1:35 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Total: 9.5/-105 Over

1st half Total of the Year
St Louis/Pittsburgh over 9.5/-105

The Pirates have seen the total go over the total go 54-34-5 on the season. The Pirates beat the Cardinals in yestreday's action 12-11. I expect the hitting to continue into the rubber game of this series. Ian Snell(3-7, 5.84 ERA)has issued 22 walks in hius lat five games. The Cardinals are coming off clubbing 22 hits and will be happy to face Snell.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Matty O'Shea

MLB Total Single-Dime Bet
914 LOS / 913 FLA Over 8.5 Sportsbetting.com

Analysis: If the Dodgers are going to avoid a three-game sweep at home by the Marlins on Sunday, they will need to break out offensively against Florida's Andrew Miller. LA is hitting .265 against lefties this season and has scored 25 runs combined in the last four games in which a southpaw has started for the opposition. Three of those games were wins, and Miller has seen 11 runs scored in each of his last two starts - both on the road. Dodgers starter Chad Billingsley is coming off a rough outing that saw him surrender six runs in 5.1 innings of a 9-3 home loss to Atlanta last time out, and he could be wearing down as the first half of the season comes to an end. The OVER is 7-2 in the last nine meetings between these teams, so bet the OVER again here as my Single Dime NL Total Play O' the Day.

909 SFG (+138) Sportsbetting.com vs 910 CHC

Analysis: You may think I'm crazy to go against the Cubs, who have not lost a game at home with Ryan Dempster on the mound. They are a perfect 11-0 in Dempster's starts at Wrigley Field this season, but the team's bullpen is a mess after Carlos Marmol nearly blew Saturday's eventual 8-7 victory in 11 innings. Dempster is just 2-6 lifetime against the Giants with a 4.34 ERA, and Chicago closer Kerry Wood is out with a finger blister, which could makes things interesting late in this one again. San Francisco's Tim Lincecum also is no slouch on the road this season, going 7-1 in 10 starts with a stellar 2.23 ERA. The value on Lincecum is just took good in this spot, so back the Giants as my Single Dime NL Underdog Play O' the Day.

MLB RunLine Triple-Dime Bet
916 NYM -1.5 (+120) BetUS vs 915 COL

Analysis: The Mets have the opportunity to head into the All-Star break on a nine-game winning streak, and they will be at worst a half-game back of first place in the National League East with a victory here. That's quite an accomplishment for this squad, which has endured quite a roller coaster ride in the first half of the season, including the firing of former manager Willie Randolph. During the team's current eight-game winning streak, they have won six by two runs or more. In addition, the four losses for Colorado in Mark Redman's starts this season have been decided by an average of four runs per game. New York is hitting .282 against lefties at home and has won the last six starts for Mike Pelfrey, who has seen each of those wins decided by at least two runs. Bet the Mets on the runline to win this one big and close out the first half with a bang as my Triple Dime First-Half MLB TV Play O' the Year.

MLB RunLine Single-Dime Bet
930 OAK -1.5 (+115) Bookmaker vs 929 ANA

Analysis: Oakland ace Justin Duchsherer is a perfect 6-0 lifetime against the Angels with an outstanding 1.28 ERA, and he is also 7-1 in eight home starts with a 1.23 ERA. All seven of Duchsherer's home wins have been decided by two runs or more. LA's pitching change of Dustin Moseley (1-3, 7.85 ERA) for Joe Saunders (12-5, 3.07) has made this worth betting for me, so take the A's on the runline as my Single Dime AL Value Play O' the Day.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
BobbyClarkeSports
(Last 35 games 24-11 +$3670)

Tigers (Verlander) wager $420 to win $300
Braves (Campillo) wager $330 to win $300
Rockies (Redman) wager $200 to win $340