SUNDAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Earl714

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2008
Help me understand, why people open a thread of a capper you don't like. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
No problem my pleasure- There are only a couple out of the many good ones here. Really like your pirates in the play-offs. Mainlt because of your coaching. If The starter can go deep I like there chances

Why do you give Hurdle credit for being any better than the other managers in play-offs? I consider him on par with the others. Just asking. :shrug:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Why do you give Hurdle credit for being any better than the other managers in play-offs? I consider him on par with the others. Just asking. :shrug:

Very good game manager. he has become a technician much like Larussa and leyland. My opinion best pitching coach in baseball.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
Very good game manager. he has become a technician much like Larussa and leyland. My opinion best pitching coach in baseball.

Hurdle has a little more to go to prove to me he's in that class , but thanks for answering.....Thanks for comnplimenting Pitching Coach. I didn't know him well but we went to college together. :0008

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

HIS DECISIONS AND WHAT HE HAS DONE - NOT JUST THIS YEAR- JUST LIKE THE OTHER 2 TAKES RETREADS AND CURRENT PLAYERS BETTER-IN EVERY CATEGORY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
I don't follow baseball enough to know what talent he had in Colorado during his stay (ONE WINNING SEASON) and definately know there's been a talent void in Pittsburgh during his stay. I just don't see him the way you do. However, I hope you are proven right over the next 3 weeks and I end up agreeing with you. :0008 Respect your opinion