SUNDAY

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
That's a lot of points for these two offenses. Unless turnovers play a factor in this.... This is like 28 points for regular teams!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
What Up Rocky!!!!!! 😃
Hi Cali. I post reply then 3 red zone plays see that 75 yard run. I've been in the penalty box for 4 weeks, not gambling, been working prepping home for the winter from rodents and such. Master of the ordinary.. Hope you are doing well, having fun, living that good life!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Hi Cali. I post reply then 3 red zone plays see that 75 yard run. I've been in the penalty box for 4 weeks, not gambling, been working prepping home for the winter from rodents and such. Master of the ordinary.. Hope you are doing well, having fun, living that good life!
Winterizing is a great way to Nest, for the Winter!
The Penalty Box........ Have you been Unruly???? Remember the all. Work n no play Theory.... 😁But you are doing it... Properly!!!
A new Crib, takes a while lot of work.... Mad Props to you and your family!!!
Ordinary....... Not you!!!! Your personality adds so much to this Forum!!!!
Your presence, adds a Positive here!!!
Life has been doing me... ALRIGHT!!!
My Old Man, just had a Total Knee Replacement, and I have been staying w them, to Nurse him back to his Crazy, old Timer ways.... But. That's what I love about him.... OLD SCHOOL... for. Sure!!!
They don't make em like that generation, anymore!!!

Let's hit that cashier's cage... To pay op, after this Game!!!!

Happy Sunday to you and all. Of OUR MADJACK FAMILIA!!!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Winterizing is a great way to Nest, for the Winter!
The Penalty Box........ Have you been Unruly???? Remember the all. Work n no play Theory.... 😁But you are doing it... Properly!!!
A new Crib, takes a while lot of work.... Mad Props to you and your family!!!
Ordinary....... Not you!!!! Your personality adds so much to this Forum!!!!
Your presence, adds a Positive here!!!
Life has been doing me... ALRIGHT!!!
My Old Man, just had a Total Knee Replacement, and I have been staying w them, to Nurse him back to his Crazy, old Timer ways.... But. That's what I love about him.... OLD SCHOOL... for. Sure!!!
They don't make em like that generation, anymore!!!

Let's hit that cashier's cage... To pay op, after this Game!!!!

Happy Sunday to you and all. Of OUR MADJACK FAMILIA!!!!
Your a good guy, that's great your taking care of your Pop. Just a field goal here and your golden.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
After that kick off return, their was little Wiggle room!
But I have been on the losing sides of game like these, and was happy to have this one fall in place!!!!

Bet on MyBookie