Sunday

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Trends have been HEAVY, to KC and the under this season the 2H , I don't see much changing. The KC receivers are not good, and they are playing from behind.

Bufallo die go tto Baltimore next week

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
I did want to see the Bills win............ And I do feel bad for the Mafia!

But............ My bankroll is HAPPY!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
That did look like the Norwood kick. That one Buffalo fan sobbing summed it up.
Dammmmmn Rocky.......... The Mafia must be putting in orders for who to whack..... I say the kicker!!!

They won't find him in the winter snow anyways.

I do Got a question for you, since your are Philly's favorite son...... What's your go to place for some cheesesteaks????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Dammmmmn Rocky.......... The Mafia must be putting in orders for who to whack..... I say the kicker!!!

They won't find him in the winter snow anyways.

I do Got a question for you, since your are Philly's favorite son...... What's your go to place for some cheesesteaks????
Lol. We went to either , we we would go late night after hitting the clubs . Both businesses have funny characters working there , mostly heavy I Talians .. bragging about who's better if you ask them. They are funny as hell. Smart business model as they play off of each other nicely!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Also, from the world of MadJacks.......... Are the Iggles keeping coach Sirianni???
Great question as he lost this team this year and they self destructed like I've never seen a team fail without major injuries . . He's been having close door meetings with Lurie. This spells it out best, but I imagine this has been a shocking experience for Sirianni, having entire team fall off a cliff and he couldn't fix it after being dominant for 1.5 seasons. https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...-if-he-personally-whacks-his-own-coordinators

Last edited:

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Lol. We went to either , we we would go late night after hitting the clubs . Both businesses have funny characters working there , mostly heavy I Talians .. bragging about who's better if you ask them. They are funny as hell. Smart business model as they play off of each other nicely!
Well said!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Great question as he lost this team this year and they destruction like I've never seen a team fail without major injuries . . He's been having close door meetings with Lurie. This speaks it out best, but I imagine this has been a shocking experience for Sirianni having entire team fall off a cliff and he couldn't fix it after being dominant for 1.5 seasons. https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...-if-he-personally-whacks-his-own-coordinators
Very well said!!!!!

Bet on MyBookie