Syracuse (Pick-em)

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
MrSports said:
2) It is extremely baffling why a 12 seed is a PK with a 5. Ive never seen that before in my life. Something is def fishy here, especially with Cuse's momentum coming in. I get the feeling Vegas is begging for Cuse money.

In 2002, No. 12 Kent State was -1/-2 depending on your book against Oklahoma State. The ended up advancing to the Elite 8.

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
I love the cuse, and at a pick em over a team thats not as big not and not as quick that only redeeming quality is that they are hot right now that is up against a team that is unquestionalbly the hottest team in the nation is beyond me. Everyone is just waiting for the gas to run out of the cuse, but cmon these are kids that are living on addrenaline. And it is not like these kids havent made runs before either.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Based upon the movement, have no choice but to double down. Momentum continues...

5 more units on the CUSE (+105)

mode the lode

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
central ny
5 VS. 12TH, and they are a dog, -1.5 TAX A+M

GO FIGURE, WHATS UP IN VEGAS ??????????

MAYBE THE FIX IS IN, LIKE XAV. LAST SECOND GIMME LAY-UP , FOR A NO COVER ON GONZ. THAT THE SHARPS WHERE ALL OVER IN VEGAS -5,5 OR -6.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
For whatever reason, a&m seems like the vogue pick. Maybe this is a trap. However, I don't see how Syracuse can lose! A&M is happy to be here...

GO CUSE!

Bet on MyBookie