Tampa Bay Vs Lions

YANKEE MIKE

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2008
3pm EST.
LIONS -6

From a Dan Campbell Lions perspective this game reminds me of the movie the ‘Longest Yard’ when Burt Reynolds says, ‘We’ve come to far to let this one get away - for Nate - For Granny - For Caretaker- Let’s do it!’

Lions will win today but we have to determine by how much.

Tampa is 1-5 against playoffs teams this year in the regular season.
During the regular season when Tampa wins they average 22.88 points and give up 13.77
When Tampa loses they average 16.5 and give up 25.15
Vegas has this at 28-21 Lions based on total points.

Tampa lost earlier in the year to Detroit 20-6
Detroit is number 2 against the run so White is not running the ball. That means Baker has to carry the load on the road. Yes, he has got a big strong arm but he holds on to the ball too long and throws high and long at times. Erratic. I think the Detroit pass rush gets to him. Forcing mistakes. Turnovers will be the death of Tampa today.

Detroit likes to jump on teams. They always score big in the 2nd quarter. I like them to be ahead at the half and at the end of the game.

This game is at 3pm - TV puts these lower rated games on early. I lean towards the favorite at this time compared to the 6:30 game when everyone is settled in for the night.

Tampa will not score more than 17 points today.

Lions 30-17 or 27-17
Goff 26-37 for 298 yards

Key to wining playoff games
Run the ball
Stop the run
Pressure the QB
Convert third downs
Control the clock
Don't turn the ball over
Have a good FG kicker
Coaching Edge

Lions cover at least seven of these on my checklist.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
3pm EST.
LIONS -6

From a Dan Campbell Lions perspective this game reminds me of the movie the ‘Longest Yard’ when Burt Reynolds says, ‘We’ve come to far to let this one get away - for Nate - For Granny - For Caretaker- Let’s do it!’

Lions will win today but we have to determine by how much.

Tampa is 1-5 against playoffs teams this year in the regular season.
During the regular season when Tampa wins they average 22.88 points and give up 13.77
When Tampa loses they average 16.5 and give up 25.15
Vegas has this at 28-21 Lions based on total points.

Tampa lost earlier in the year to Detroit 20-6
Detroit is number 2 against the run so White is not running the ball. That means Baker has to carry the load on the road. Yes, he has got a big strong arm but he holds on to the ball too long and throws high and long at times. Erratic. I think the Detroit pass rush gets to him. Forcing mistakes. Turnovers will be the death of Tampa today.

Detroit likes to jump on teams. They always score big in the 2nd quarter. I like them to be ahead at the half and at the end of the game.

This game is at 3pm - TV puts these lower rated games on early. I lean towards the favorite at this time compared to the 6:30 game when everyone is settled in for the night.

Tampa will not score more than 17 points today.

Lions 30-17 or 27-17
Goff 26-37 for 298 yards

Key to wining playoff games
Run the ball
Stop the run
Pressure the QB
Convert third downs
Control the clock
Don't turn the ball over
Have a good FG kicker
Coaching Edge

Lions cover at least seven of these on my checklist.
In depth analysis you can not argue with, well done and good luck!

Bet on MyBookie