The 9.12 Project - Giving Morons a Voice

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Warning! This Video Contains Graphic Stupidity

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lUPMjC9mq5Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lUPMjC9mq5Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Fucking beyond scary.

These are the same people who considered anyone who protested during bush period unamerican and terrorists.

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Fucking beyond scary.

These are the same people who considered anyone who protested during bush period unamerican and terrorists.

Thats why i'm such a prick to these fucking dipshits on this board who supported Bush and who are so upset now.

This video is jaw dropping.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Thats why i'm such a prick to these fucking dipshits on this board who supported Bush and who are so upset now.

:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Face the facts--

live912.jpg

Granted I would be a tad dismayed if I were you Trench--
Don't believe your base was equally represented--didn't see any leather-illegals-or obamacorn signs--
Which makes you correct Jabbers it is our base-
Thank You
Easiest way to tell is read the signs--if they are against free rides they are ours--if for free rides their yours :0corn

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Face the facts--

live912.jpg

Don't believe your base was equally represented--didn't see any leather-illegals-or obamacorn signs--
Thank You
Easiest way to tell is read the signs--if they are against free rides they are ours--if for free rides their yours :0corn

Just a question.

What do you think of the individuals on that video clip. Do they represent your base?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Didn't click on link so couldn't tell you--however am sure there were some out of the ten of thousands I would not agree with.

-I certainly was surprised #s that showed up--would have never thought it-

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Didn't click on link so couldn't tell you--however am sure there were some out of the ten of thousands I would not agree with.

Its okay. I know you must be too embarrassed to talk about it. You need to come to terms with your base.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

Wayne: You should watch the video. It is interviews with the people that attended. A lot of scared, misinformed white people that are taking Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh's bait. They don't have the slightest clue what they are really mad at, but the hate mongers on the radio have mobilized this group on their behalf.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Thank You
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by referring to your base as morons Dogs, but I'm betting it takes most of them 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes. :142smilie

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
Trench

Trench

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by referring to your base as morons Dogs, but I'm betting it takes most of them 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes. :142smilie

You took a shot, but there is no truth to it !:shrug:
These dumb ass, slow on the up take people don't watch 60 minutes. :mj07:
I'm on your side, so carry on. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Wayne: You should watch the video. It is interviews with the people that attended. A lot of scared, misinformed white people that are taking Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh's bait. They don't have the slightest clue what they are really mad at, but the hate mongers on the radio have mobilized this group on their behalf.

DTB has already watched the video. He just doesn't have a defense for the individuals on the video. Its Skul & Hedgy over and over again.