The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
then why "let you know", goof?

fuk off!

Because like usual people get others emails:shrug: . Again i would have just said "hey guys here is a free line service if you guys need it and then just posted it www. un****en believeable .com YOu are on fukin edge.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
AND THIS STARTS THE SECOND YEAR OF THE HIPPO-KRAMER CONTEST!!!!

:00hour :00hour :00hour

FROM LAST TO FIRST THIS YEAR!

Signed,

John Q. Public

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Settle down people...the contest hasn't even started yet and everyone is all keyed up. Geezus what is it going to be like around here by the last week?

Ya'll are worse than a bunch of crazy bitches...

:nutkick

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Thanks Hippo.....I think maybe I'll let Lizzie (my black lab mix) make my picks. That way Mr Mel can meet his canine match!!! :00hour

Don't mind agent...picks from dogs are encouraged in this contest - Mr. Mel is a complete moron and everyone knows it. Maybe we can finally find a smart dog around these parts :SIB

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Don't mind agent...picks from dogs are encouraged in this contest - Mr. Mel is a complete moron and everyone knows it. Maybe we can finally find a smart dog around these parts :SIB

She is indeed smart.....just dunno how football savvy she is. We'll soon see. I do appreciate the invite into the contest. Now I'll just have to see who i want to pick on and get all riled up :)

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
She is indeed smart.....just dunno how football savvy she is. We'll soon see. I do appreciate the invite into the contest. Now I'll just have to see who i want to pick on and get all riled up :)

WELCOME ABOARD PHART :bigun:

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat

SHE?
SHE? SHE!!!!

:mj07:

You gotta be fkin joking! A bitch vs Mello? OMG, pleaaaaaaase!

Bet on MyBookie