The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I just put that up cause i know you hate that type of shit. By the way i used your signature for the first time and it didn't go over very well. Guys are sensitive fellas.:mj07: Any chance you remember where the first time you saw that post?

Oh it must have been in the NFL forum a few years ago. I think the one that inspired me may have even been from AR, although several people have said it.

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
Oh it must have been in the NFL forum a few years ago. I think the one that inspired me may have even been from AR, although several people have said it.

Hippster, if SMURPH doesn't get rid of that GAY
FU$KIN AVATAR, HOUSTON, WE GOT PROBLEMS

:SIB

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Hippster, if SMURPH doesn't get rid of that GAY
FU$KIN AVATAR, HOUSTON, WE GOT PROBLEMS

:SIB

It wasn't me! Somebody did that to me! I got on the site and there was Hasselhof by my name.

...Maybe I did all that in my sleep?:shrug:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Sponge, you may go down in history and be the
first and only dickhead kicked out of the H/K
contest. just sayin.

Let me let you in on something. Have you seen me attack anyone first in this thread? If guys can't handle being bashed then maybe you should have a talk with them when they bash me first, Otherwise shut your whinny mouth okay. You are starting to sound like the biggest pussy on this site. MY goodness you are a freaking cry baby. Go cry me a river and shut up already. Who died and left you the moral authority of sports post sites around the world?

:bigun: :bigun: :violin: :00x6

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Woodson let me make for that pick last night. I did say the dodgers would win that series. I took them again tonight and tomorrow they will be a nice dog on ESPN at 805. What sucks is i can't bet the game because i have a series bet which will bring less juice then if i bet against Webb. I mean i can bet it but im not gonna push it. I said from the beginning of the year that the Dodgers would make the playoffs and the Yanks won't and im sticking by it.

Woodson did you have the balls to go against Webb?

Bet on MyBookie