the nfl is the racist league among all sport

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

viper99

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
houston, tx,usa
any team that have a black qb will not make it to the superbowl. every year the nfl will prevent is from happen. the last black qb that ever went to the bowl was doug williams and where is he now?? coaching hs football.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I'll excuse the bad grammar because you probably don't know any better but I just had to ask.....how exactly did the NFL prevent Philly from winning yesterday?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
Hey......dammit this guy is right! So close to Martin's birthday, and those assholes (NFL) cant give the Eagles some calls and get McNabb in the Super Bowl???

Damn crackers!

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Doug Williams

Doug Williams

Doug Williams coaches at Grambling University!

The Packers did all they could do to make it happen the week before. I'm sure that the black quarterback yesterday had something to do with it. Three interceptions, only 100 yards passing. I think he did his best to not make it happen. Next thing your going to say is that they didn't want a black coach to make it and thats why the Colts and Tony Dungy lost. I thought those referees were wearing white hoods instead of their caps yesterday. Thanks for all the great handicapping information. Now I won't place any bets on the Eagles, Jaguars, and Vikings to win the super bowl next year.
Thanks Viper 99!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

viper99

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
houston, tx,usa
the nfl is "no fun league"

the nfl is "no fun league"

u do know the some os the game are fix, anything can happen. maybe give the playbook to the other team or listen into the coach call. when was the last time you see a something black into the the superbowl?? 15 years ago?? or it will never happen again!!

viper99

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
houston, tx,usa
about the green bay game

about the green bay game

the eagles was suppose to lose!!!! the play call 4th and 26 was that lucky or what??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
well, if the Eagles could stop the run...they could be there...

if the Vikes knew how to hold on to a lead...they could be there...

if the Saints didnt have so many problems internally...they could be there...

if the Cowboys didnt make stupid penalities...they could be there...

Football is the one sport where u need all 11 guys to win. Not in basketball where someone like Jordan can do it all...or baseball where Randy Johnson can pitch a no hitter...or hockey where a goalie can stpo everything....you need all 11 - its just not the QB

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
It is really insulting that the NFL is "the racist leage among all sport." Not "The most racist leauge in sports." So, I don't know why I'm wasting my time with this post, replying to someone who is typing in broken english, and incomplete sentences...Here goes:

The NFL has absolutely nothing to do with "preventing" teams from making the Superbowl. If they did, my guess is the Colts and the Eagles would have both won yesterday. Surveys were done, and that was the most marketable Super Bowl. Not all lies upon the quarterback, either. If you knew anything about football, then you would realize that a stout defense is the foundation for a championship team. The QB, in the playoffs, merely needs to prevent turnovers. Case in point, the Ravens/Giants Super Bowl. Trent Dilfer is no Donovan McNabb, but certainly it had little to do with the NFL rigging the game.

The last time I saw something black at the Super Bowl. Let's see...How about the TB Defense last year minus John Lynch. Kind of funny, this sounds like a thread Warren Sapp might start, another player who popularizes the race card...didn't bother him much last year, when that loud mouth was hoisting the Lombardi trophy, did it? Yet this year, he says that he would be rooting for the COLTS....the COLTS...because they were the only team coached by a black head coach.

Give the playbook to the other team? This does not even dignify a response.

Trust me, you'll be "something black" this in the Super Bowl as well. The Carolina Panthers bring an African American front four that is arguably the best in the game. Their CB, Ricky Manning, Jr., is also black. He picked off McNabb yesterday actually...perhaps he wasn't in on the fix...Not convinced? Their 2 RBs, Stephen Davis, and DeShaun Foster, both black. Also, their 2 explosive WRs....surprise! Black.

Patriots? Richard Seymour, Ty Law, Rodney Harrisson, Ted Washington, Willie McGinnest, the anchormen of the Patriot defense, all black. Keep in mind, the D Coordinator is black also. Recievers Troy Brown, David Givens, Deion Branch, all black.

Success has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with skill. Committment, Pride, and Devotion will get you there, not blaming everyone else for losing it....

dukie

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
mass
Great reply hogman, I understand that everyone is entitled to there opinion, but that post has to be the silliest thing I have read in a while.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
hey viper......did u hear that Brad Hoover is starting running back for the Panthers in the Super Bowl and Ricky Proehl is start WR?

No blacks allowed!!!!!!:nono:

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Re: sorry about the grammar>> working right now

Re: sorry about the grammar>> working right now

viper99 said:
if the boss catch me i be fire

Translation: If my mommy walks up the steps and notices I havent fallen asleep yet, I wont get to use my Game Cube for 2 weeks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UThinkImCrazy

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2004
why ? no female qb in NFL :hitwithro why ? no female coach:chairshot why ? we have to pay sex tv:soapbox: why ? i cant use ladies room:cuss: why ?:argue: