the nfl is the racist league among all sport

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
It's a race war! Helter Skelter! :tongue
I'm tellin ya - Seems like Ray Lewis won a Super Bowl recently and the QB was never even mentioned. It was the Ray Lewis show and now he's on TV all the time. Seems like McNair may have been hovering around at a super bowl recently too. I guess the NFL told the Rams to play REALLY good so the black guy couldn't win. I'm sure Orlando Pace and the rest of the 50 black guys on the Rams were playing good out of cooperation with the league.

gordon liddy

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2003
Provo, Utah
If this is not a joke, you are a complete idiot. The "bad grammar thing because you are at work" thing is a cover up for your lack of intelligence.

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
I won't reply to the whole race thing, obviously because its not worth arguing about. I know I can always count on coming to madjacks everyday for laughter. Some of those replies had me rolling.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Statman02

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2000
it was Rush Limbaugh......I don't know how he did it.... but is was very definitley Rush Limbaugh's influence not wanting a black quarterback to suceed........Rush Limbaugh.......take that to the bank friend

viper99

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
houston, tx,usa
no black qb or coach will win the superbowl!!!!!!

no black qb or coach will win the superbowl!!!!!!

there are so many talented black qb out there that the nfl will not let them win or black coach. face the truth, i know it bad but face it. all of you will remember and take this truth to the grave.

NO BLACK QB OR COACHES WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

IT A CONSPIRACY THEORY

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
Maybe Viper is right ! I mean, THEY have been very successful working at keeping a black placekicker & punter out of the super bowl, right ? Hmmmm

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

skillrules

Dedicated
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2002
Los Angeles
www.mma.tv
Viper, Ive noticed that with all the starting black QBs in college, the championship games tend not to have Black QBS either.

You seem privy to inside information and I just wondered if the NCAA is also doing everything in their power to keep teams with Black QBs from winning...in tandem with the NFL

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
while we`re talking comedy

while we`re talking comedy

how about a couple michael jackson jokes courtesy of super dave osborne.....

1)how does michael jackson pick his nose?

( from a catalog )

2)how many michael jacksons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

(only one.....but it takes 3 pediatricians to unscrew it).......

:142smilie........ :142crying .......:confused:..................... :yawn:

Last edited:

skillrules

Dedicated
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2002
Los Angeles
www.mma.tv
lol How insensitve of you weasel.:)

From my extensive research, I have found that the NCAA shares no culpability in this conspiracy. While a black QB has not played for the national championship team in the last five years, there have been black nc qbs in the last decade.

2003 LSU Tim Mauch - Cracker
2003 USC Matt Leinert -Cracker
2002 Ohio St. Krenzel -Cracker
2001 Miami Ken Dorsey -Cracker
2000 Oklahoma Josh Heupel -cracker
1999 Florida St. Chris Weinke -OLD Cracker
1998 Tennessee Tee Martin -Black Man
1997 Nebraska Scott Frost -Cracker
1997 Michigan Brian Griese - Cracker
1996 Florida Danny Wuerffel -Cracker
1995 Nebraska Tommy Frazer -Black Man
1994 Nebraska Brook Berringer - Cracker

NFL, take a cue from the NCAA!

PS...I blame fatty Rush for starting all this again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Viper 99

Viper 99

I also hope that this is a joke on your part, however I wish you wouldn't post under my hometown. I'll reply, just in case you're serious. Seldom when these type subjects surface, is the mention of team leadership or talent!! There are now rules by the NFL, that mandate to team owners and millionaires that they must interview BLACK coaches before hiring any coach. Forget about talent or abilities.....or literaticy for that matter.......all you have to be is Black.

Please be happy that we Houstonians are about to PROUDLY Welcome two class TEAMS to our fair city to compete for a Unified Championship!! Pair this with the fact that we now have Pettite and Clemmons pitching for the Astro's and we have plenty to be proud of and little need to show our lack of intelligence or abundance of stupidity.

Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Weasel

Weasel

LOL!! What's the difference between a shopping bag and Michael Jackson??............One is made of Plastic, and very dangerous for Children to play with, .................and the other is intended to carry groceries!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
another osborne joke

another osborne joke

why do the iraqi`s schedule driver`s education and sex education classes on the same day????

....they don`t want to wear out the camels....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
howard dean

howard dean

howard dean is taking a pee in the restroom when colin powell comes running in and whips it out to piss in the urinal next to dean....

powell says"whew......just made it"......

dean looks down and says..."just made it?.......can you make me one just like it in white?......yeeeeeeeeAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"........

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Weasel

Weasel

Which term doesn't belong in this sentence???

EGGS - WIFE - BlowJ*b - MEAT - 3 of a kind....................It's Blowj*b

...You can beat your eggs, beat your wife, beat your meat, and beat three of a kind.............but nothing beats a Blowj*b!!

Topdog!!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
td

td

lol....we should take this act on the road....

but,alas, i like my job to much....(i`m a bouncer at the local Lady Foot Locker).......;)

bigpoppers

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2003
Although I have nothing to do with the NFL I recently attended a top secret owners meeting. The topic was indeed "how will we keep the black QB/ owner out of the super bowl" I was shocked! They also were concerned by another "thorn in their side" who is exploiting/exposing their secret. That thorn was known by the name of 'viper'. Keep up the fight against the injustice brought on by the man!

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Weasel

Weasel

We need a sign reading "We do two shows a day.....we'll be here all week....tell your friends". LOL!! Chanman from here can open for us.....he has the jokes for it.

Thanks for helping put this thread in it's proper perspective!!

Topdog!!