The Warren Sapp show is about to begin....

"TheEdge"

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Vegas brothels
Grab yourself an icy cold Heineken(insert beverage of your choice) a hot bowl of buttered popcorn and sit back and watch the most dominating, and intimidating Defensive lineman in the NFL carry his team on his back!

Bucs roll
TB 21 PITT 9

TB-4.5 7 Units

Evil Genius

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
Right Here
Just as Lee Flowers said, Sapp is nothing but a

<marquee><font size=+3 color=red face=arial>PAPER CHAMPION!!!!</font></marquee>

vchipsliu

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2002
Taiwan
Warren Sapp show !!!

Warren Sapp show !!!

Warren Sapp show ???
Was I blind or something cause I didn't see any Warren Sapp show, just a bunch of jokers ugly show!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:shrug:

Jrdhorse

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Baltimore,Maryland
Warren Sapp is the most over rated piece of garbage there is. Saw him try to give Maddox a cheap shot in the first half by trying to roll up on his ankle. The fat piece of crap Sapp didnt even make 1 tackle the whole game!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I bet against his lame ass. There I feel better now. LOL Intimidating ? To a hamburger maybe!!!!!!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i wonder why sapp didn`t confront bettis

i wonder why sapp didn`t confront bettis

when bettis almost knocked him down when he ran through the steelers warm-up drill?...bettis DID have a uniform on...lucky that wasn`t mike sherman....warren would have sure taught him a lesson....

Skinar

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
Kentucky
FOSCIL said:
I think Sapp is coming out of the game-he has a hang nail:moon:
Great line :Yep: :clap: :lol2 The 'toughest guy in the NFL when confronting 50 year old coaches' had a bit of a bad night. Too bad he couldn't find anyone to blindside tonight, at least that might have counted as a tackle or something.

One more thing, NEVER EVER BET AGAINST THE STEELERS ON MNF. I don't care if they haven't won a game in two years, for some reason the Steelers always play great on Monday Night.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie