The Warren Sapp show is about to begin....

AM2kidz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2000
Brandon FL
UNREAL

UNREAL

You guys crack me up.... I have to agree Sapp does run his mouth sometimes a little too much... But to say the guy is a bum and can't play the game is nuts... The guy gets doubled and tripled team almost every Sunday... How many tackles and sacks would you get in the same situation?? If you did a poll and asked every offensive lineman in the game what defensive lineman do you not want to face and you would see Warren Sapp in the top 5 for sure.... The Steelers were the better team for sure last night in the first 7 minutes of the game... After that they didn't do anything.... The Bucs beat themselves.... 2 Fumbles inside the 10 yard line.... An interception for a touchdown thrown by a 3rd stringer who hasn't started a game in 2 years... Come on guys... Get real...
HOW ABOUT THEM TEXANS!!! :eek:
whats the Steelers record by the way?? :eek:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AM2KIDZ :D

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Tampa Bay needed a good performance and came out flat. What is the chance that they can roll through both Green Bay and Philly to make the Super Bowl? No chance. They blew this one and have no excuses. Buc backers make a big deal out of the fact that King was starting. Well, the Steelers started Tommy Maddox. Yeah, he has had a decent season, but outside of college, what has he ever done as a pro? Tampa can't run the ball and had to wait until the last minute of the game to score - at home! No excuses - just a poor performance and with it the loss of any possibility of making the Super Bowl. Fumbles are nothing new for Alstott or Johnson. The Bucs were outplayed by a team that scored 6 points against Houston a few weeks back. Buc fans can choose to make excuses or start thinking about getting a running back for next year's Super Bowl run.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
ferd

ferd

hit the nail right on the head....an excellent synopsis.....philly drops their all world qb,and, if anything,look stronger....

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
Tampa Bay is still able to have home field.....

Green Bay will lose to New York Jets...:nono:

AM2kidz

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2000
Brandon FL
I agree...

I agree...

I'll be the first to admit... The Bucs definitely dropped the ball last night.... They had an opportunity to prove they could back up all the hype.... But come on folks... Don't you think they are a little different team with Brad Johnson?? If the Jets beat Greenbay we won't have to face the Eagles until the NFC Championship game... And who knows they might lose to Atlanta or the Giants in the First Round... There is alot of parity in this league now... Anyone can beat anyone this year....
Win or Lose I will allways be a Bucs fan :D

GO Bucs... Merry Christmas to all.... :D

Bet on MyBookie