there are not enough threads about kneifl's new avatar

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
You guys need a life?
Dont you know there is a world series game on.
:s4:

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Ricknjax said:
You guys need a life?
Dont you know there is a world series game on.
:s4:

yeah, but the cardinals ain't in it :( and all i need to see is the total go over 7 to be happy, so it's easy to type in between....LOL

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
smurphy, if it could just get tied up at 3, i could comfortably head to wal*mart for some grocery shopping that i want to have done by tomorrow.....LOL

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
BahamaMama said:
smurphy, if it could just get tied up at 3, i could comfortably head to wal*mart for some grocery shopping that i want to have done by tomorrow.....LOL

I just thought the same thing!! Although it was go play poker, not groceries! :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
BahamaMama said:
Groceries at Wal-Mart! Oh...your one of THOSE. I used to be that too. Now I'm far too much of a snob to buy my steaks and cabernets at the same place as my boxer-briefs. :)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
BahamaMama said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurphy
Groceries at Wal-Mart! Oh...your one of THOSE. I used to be that too. Now I'm far too much of a snob to buy my steaks and cabernets at the same place as my boxer-briefs.

i'm not

You wear boxer-briefs?

S

S-Love

she needs to- they fit well over the wrought-iron chastity belt

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Sam's, Costco, and Wal-Mart are all great! I need all 3 in the Vegas area for my map sales. God bless big box retail.

S

S-Love

I hope- then you can go enter a 5 dollar NL tourney at Party, then come back here and urge us all to cheer you on when you get to the final 350

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Yep, I got Sam's Club membership too (got it for free with employment) but they're 30 miles out. Also, no comparison between the 2 costco is 100x better. Carry excellent food selection, wide range of cheeses (lots of foreign cheeses), wine selection, etc.

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie