This country is great!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
:director: All you negative pussies shut up or get out! Never heard so much bitching in all my life ....and from supposedly *tough* people.:rolleyes:

We ALL created whatever messes we are in. Stop blaming the government, stop blaming companies. All they are is a reflection of our own ignorance and greed. We always want everything and we want it now. They simply try to accomodate that request and don't think about the consequences any more than we do. If we change, they will be forced to change. We are long overdue for a wakeup call or two.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
:director: All you negative pussies shut up or get out! Never heard so much bitching in all my life ....and from supposedly *tough* people.:rolleyes:

We ALL created whatever messes we are in. Stop blaming the government, stop blaming companies. All they are is a reflection of our own ignorance and greed. We always want everything and we want it now. They simply try to accomodate that request and don't think about the consequences any more than we do. If we change, they will be forced to change. We are long overdue for a wakeup call or two.
:toast: :toast: :toast:
(smurphy you are sounding like Phil Gramm :scared :scared )
:toast: :toast: :toast:

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
No more whining from you, Raymond.:nono: You need to be a beacon of strength for all these girls in this place.

its just that i love this country .:00x21 and its burn me up
to see what going on,

GOD BLESS AMERICA

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
its just that i love this country .:00x21 and its burn me up
to see what going on,

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Try and remember the serenity prayer. A lot of what burns you up is just nostalgia for an unrealistic past. Gotta move on. It's the 21st century and stuff.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Try and remember the serenity prayer. A lot of what burns you up is just nostalgia for an unrealistic past. Gotta move on. It's the 21st century and stuff.

GOD GRANT ME THE serenity TO ACCEPT THE THING I CAN NOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE AND THE WISDOM KNOW THE DIFFERENT:mj06:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I feel like McMurphy around here sometimes.

OneCheswickMcmurphyChief.jpg

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida

:shrug: :toast:

:withstupi

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

now thats "my smurph"........sometimes it is necessary to "thin the herd".....:mj17:

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Amen!

artist_331.jpg

Vote Independent and get these rascals out of power!

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

god bless you murph..

Bet on MyBookie