This country is great!

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
it is a well expressed, almost beuatiful bipartisan message that we should all take out into the world. I may get on board with a Murphy ticket, but I have serious doubts and reservations about him being in charge of the HK contest.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
..All they are is a reflection of our own ignorance and greed. We always want everything and we want it now. They simply try to accomodate that request and don't think about the consequences any more than we do...

sounds like a description of human beings. Whassa matter smurphy? You don't like people?:shrug:

Hey Buddy, at least we now know that smurphy isn't a Pelagian.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Hi, my name is Eddie H. and I'm a compulsive whiner.

(Hi Eddie)

My last whine was the last time I posted.

(sparse, polite and disinterested applause)

I whine because its natural for me to bitch and whine about everything. Bush, Cheney, Rove, Delay, McConnell, Boehner, have caused so much misery in my life. They should be shot. That's all I have.

(Thanks Eddie)

Eddie

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
Hi, my name is Eddie H. and I'm a compulsive whiner.

(Hi Eddie)

My last whine was the last time I posted.

(sparse, polite and disinterested applause)

I whine because its natural for me to bitch and whine about everything. Bush, Cheney, Rove, Delay, McConnell, Boehner, have caused so much misery in my life. They should be shot. That's all I
(Thanks Eddie)

Eddie
:142smilie :142smilie

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
It's time to wake the Gov't up. Not whining. Just not sitting back and watching Bush give the country away without putting up a fight.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
It's time to wake the Gov't up. Not whining. Just not sitting back and watching Bush give the country away without putting up a fight.

Stevie, you need a new alarm clock. The damage has been done and the country was given away long ago.

Google "foreign investments in american infrastructure".

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Stevie, you need a new alarm clock. The damage has been done and the country was given away long ago.

I still have some change in my pocket that Bush is out to get.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
I still have some change in my pocket that Bush is out to get.

I have more than change and it ain't going nowhere except into the coffee can and into the ground w/the rest of the cash..

there is supposed to be a checks:nono: and ballances:mj07: in this country that are second to none..don't see it...haven't seen it in a long time...and don't expect to see it anytime before my old ass expires..

I got my checks and ballances..

CASH.... ain't gonna be worth what is was when I earned it...but it will just have to do.

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005

China has 1.3 billion people,now,today....how many people will they have in 10 years and they will own so much of this country that they will be able to colonize,you know like aliens from outer space except it will be from outer China. The influx of illegals with our stupid open borders is clear to me that the power,the real power,wants the country so diverse and with such a mixture that a 100 million people from China will blend right in. SLAVERY
The rich,the super rich will have access to military protection,this country will someday become a police state,and the elitists will own certain countries,save havens. Islands in the sun !!!!!!!!
Beware of false prophets.

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
I have more than change and it ain't going nowhere except into the coffee can and into the ground w/the rest of the cash..

there is supposed to be a checks:nono: and ballances:mj07: in this country that are second to none..don't see it...haven't seen it in a long time...and don't expect to see it anytime before my old ass expires..

I got my checks and ballances..

CASH.... ain't gonna be worth what is was when I earned it...but it will just have to do.

The government knows about people that have large ammounts of cash and this is what's going to happen.They will call in the dollar just like they called in all of the GOLD. They will change the currency to some new currency.They want it all.They have plans for the NORTH AMERICAN UNION and the currency may change to something like the AMERO. The plans are on the table,just a matter of time. If you'er like me, you want live to see it,but it's a coming.

Bet on MyBookie