This place is lacking something...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i laughed at one of wolf blitzer`s exchanges with hillary clinton at tonight`s dem debate....

i`m paraphrasing/

wolfie: "mrs. clinton...can you core an apple?"

hillary:"homina homina!"

Weasel, I think I speak for everyone when I say that it is very bad taste for you to drag politics into the general section.:nono:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
are you including the political forum ?

Bit of a grey area. I know I've called a couple people some names - but I never fired the first salvo. ...And the worst thing I ever said was something like "freak" or "jackass". I'm straight up PG-13 at worst, pardner.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
well gag me with a rototiller..:shrug: .

smurph...i`m just heeding your call for more levity.....sorry about the political humor....but,you shoulda watched the debate.....

a great quote,though(actually
i`m paraphrasing):

"35 million americans are going hungry....i say give peas a chance"....

/dirty sanchez(bill richardson to us gringos)

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Now THAT'S idea I can rally around. :SIB

:rimshot ...alright,judge!.....

smurph,sorry i wasn`t there for you tonight with my A game..the disappointment is almost palpable...

...i shot my bolt in the political forum.....not to mention getting butchered at the barber today....i think the dude was using a dull buzzer...

i`ve run out of adult beverages,my brain is out of alignment(going to a brain chiropractor in the morning) and the old lady is ready to beat me up....

/i`m gardenweasel...and i approve of this message...

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Weasel, it's all good. Even though we are from different planets, I'm pretty sure we are still from the same universe.:toast:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
the drunker wease got the better Hillary looked to him.

:scared

Hey, I can't honestly say the same syndrome does not effect me. I have had some pretty bad drunken pickups in my time. Hillary would not rank last.:SIB

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Hey, I can't honestly say the same syndrome does not effect me. I have had some pretty bad drunken pickups in my time. Hillary would not rank last.:SIB

First Bill Clinton-term Hillary probably would not make my last page, unfortunately.

If, of course, I had enough to warrant multiple pages.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
the personal attacks are missing. :shrug:

gee i'm missing SO MUCH fun trying to keep things cool behind the scenes.

we lose posters because we have personal attacks and we lose posters because we don't have personal attacks :shrug:

go figure.....

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

:scared she dont give bj

ask bill.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
hillaryscary.jpg

Bring me the milkman

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

don't talk to me about this unless you can honestly say that you picked up a cheick who was missing some teeth in the front of her mouth...:mj07: :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
don't talk to me about this unless you can honestly say that you picked up a cheick who was missing some teeth in the front of her mouth...:mj07: :mj07:
:com: Not that I can recall. ....But I don't recall everything.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
we lose posters because we have personal attacks and we lose posters because we don't have personal attacks :shrug:

go figure.....

This is the cross you must bear - you are damned either way. I'm just wondering what was the actual attack that made people leave. Although he clearly got to some people, that really annoying guy's attacks seemed quite harmless.

Bet on MyBookie