Thunder

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
Worst fucking picks I've ever seen. I feel like a complete idiot having paid this chump for this shit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fourman58

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2011
Lets get an update

Lets get an update

Worst fucking picks I've ever seen. I feel like a complete idiot having paid this chump for this shit.

Not trying to pile on but the shit needs to be documented by unbiased customers to let people make an educated decision in the future. Football was a complete disaster. Don't care what the final alleged tally was, when your bankroll is -120% by your own flawed accounting in October, you didn't win shit for the year unless everyone is playing with a make believe infinite bank roll.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Silence is golden..........Who knows what is going on? I would never pay for picks but as the saying goes to each is his own

Mr. Hound

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2013
WV
Thunder is almost as full of shit as Steve Stevens. His record keeping has always been a joke. People should realize that anyone who went into business with Raymond is a fraud. I'm still trying to figure out how it is possible to lose 100% of the bankroll in one day and keep betting. The sad thing is that win or lose Thunder is laughing all the way to the bank with all the money he has made from the service. Hopefully people will know now about his shady record keeping and not pay for his shit next season.

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CigDank

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010
Thunder is almost as full of shit as Steve Stevens. His record keeping has always been a joke. People should realize that anyone who went into business with Raymond is a fraud. I'm still trying to figure out how it is possible to lose 100% of the bankroll in one day and keep betting. The sad thing is that win or lose Thunder is laughing all the way to the bank with all the money he has made from the service. Hopefully people will know now about his shady record keeping and not pay for his shit next season.

How did Grunder end up the last couple of days in the tourney? Final percentage + or - for the NCAA Tourney?

fourman58

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2011
How did Grunder end up the last couple of days in the tourney? Final percentage + or - for the NCAA Tourney?

The world is waiting. Funny how they all run over to tout and post his cards after big days but we can't get a post tournament recap.

platteriverhunt

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2013
NEBRASKA
I guess the silence speaks for its self. who cares what the -%%% number actually is. I personally am glad i missed out on that roller-coaster.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
I didn't even know this forum existed but very interesting to see the thread. I obviously started my own asking the questions and could have just read this one.

THUNDER touted never losing money in the tournament. Anyone want to guess if that is still the case before the tourney starts again in 2015? :shrug:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

I finished + 150%for the season -

Is what it is twist it how you want

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thunder says so. :00hour

Until he actually gets tracked I do not see how you can believe a thing he says.

tracked and exact

Connecticut - Women* -8? +130 6% vs Notre Dame - Women +7.8
Notre Dame - Women* Under 68 TT -110 4% +4.0
Connecticut - Women* -3 -107 3% vs Notre Dame - Women for 1st Half +3.0
Notre Dame - Women/Connecticut - Women* Under 67 -103 2% for 1st Half -2.06
Notre Dame - Women/Connecticut - Women* Under 142 -105 3% +3.0
--------------------------------------------------------
+15.74%

+147.39% Season Thus Far-AND FINAL
Korn