MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

I finished + 150%for the season -

Is what it is twist it how you want

Of course YOU finished ahead......YOU took everyone's money. The big question is: How did your clients do?

I see a lot of them complaining, and don't see too many (any) ringing endorsements. Funny how that shit works out, isn't it?

18 suckers are currently reading your thread. Not like the good old days, when you had 100+ in there.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Of course YOU finished ahead......YOU took everyone's money. The big question is: How did your clients do?

I see a lot of them complaining, and don't see too many (any) ringing endorsements. Funny how that shit works out, isn't it?

18 suckers are currently reading your thread. Not like the good old days, when you had 100+ in there.

:0corn

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Yep 18 that is ll there is-You are stupid-Most of the guys that complain are guys loke you never clients-nd plenty have come over here to say good things only to be felt like crap- so they do not bother- MY SETVICE IS DOING VERY WELL ACROSS THE BOARD ACCEPT HOCKEY- IT IS WHAT IT IS -

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Yep 18 that is ll there is-You are stupid-Most of the guys that complain are guys loke you never clients-nd plenty have come over here to say good things only to be felt like crap- so they do not bother- MY SETVICE IS DOING VERY WELL ACROSS THE BOARD ACCEPT HOCKEY- IT IS WHAT IT IS -

Hey Edsel,

Just a friendly reminder last time thunder offered win or it's free going forward for bowl season the free months following cost bettors around 200%. So nothing is a no brainier. Then after losing those 200% you got cut off and were left broke not to mention when people were complaining and asking questions on his forum he was no where to be found.

I followed Thunder's service from September til the middle of February and I lost a pretty good amount of $$ across the board. It sounds like he has heated up since then, unfortunately I missed it.

Yep. Followed for most of football season. Lost damn near 100 pct of our "NFL bankroll" in one day. And were definitely down over 100 pct of our bankroll yet the plays kept coming. Never made sense to me. I mean if you've lost over 100 pct of your bankroll what are you betting with at that point? Bitcoin? I'm not going to call him a tout but he uses fuzzy math at best. Anybody who says they won money following his football service from start to finish this season is a liar or a lackey. Period. I don't know what he paid Korn but it isn't enough. He had his work cut out for him trying to fudge that record and keep everyone remaining calm. The bankroll management system he preaches is that of a Martingale system with a make believe infinite bank roll.

We were down over 100 pct by October. If you have lost your entire bankroll how can you make money? What's his plan? Cash in the 401k, take out a second mortgage? I posed all these questions in his thread. They were never answered in any way shape or fashion that made any mathematical sense at all. [/B]Again, he's a martingale system. Say your bank roll was 100k with 1 pct being 1k. Your entire bankroll was gone before the halfway point I the season. Assuming you could reload, is anyone really gonna reload for the full amount again? Or is it more likely that you would reload for a less amount with your pct's being for less money? So even if he wins back 50% for anyone with any sense it won't be the same 50 pct as the 100 pct he already lost?

Like I asked when it happened, how is it even mathematically sound to lose over 100 pct of your bankroll in one day? How can that even happen? How can you wager more in a day than you hypothetically have? Those questions will never be answered in a way that would be acceptable to anyone with a lick of sense. This isn't Thunder's thread where he can control the narrative. It's quite fair for myself and others to point out the many, many, problems and shady record keeping someone can expect that buys his service.

I followed thunder for a few months for football season... Living on the streets now lol. Lost over 120% of bank roll in one day lol. How is that even possible. I will never pay for picks again.

Worst fucking picks I've ever seen. I feel like a complete idiot having paid this chump for this shit.

i would say the majority of complaints are from people who have paid you. even the people who PAY you dont get real answers when they ask you what the hell your math is about and how you can lose 100% of your bankroll and still claim to be up. or even be able to make plays without a re up.

one thing is for sure, there are A LOT less complaints about senor. i dont recall seeing one on here from his customers. or louie diamond if he ever got customers. nobody was complaining about those guys.

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
guys check out my honey holes. they are free. Dont know about this guy thunder. seems like he is on the run. Hank is here and he isnt going anywhere.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg