THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
This was sent out with the daily free pick. THESE ARE EXACT NUMBERS

FIRST WEEK OF PUBLIC SERVICE UP BIG.

+3.8% MLB SUNDAY +22% THUS FAR

6% PLAY FOR TUESDAY VERY RARE IN BASES

+13.6% MONDAY NCAAFB +46% THUS FAR-

+46% IN THE FIRST 6 DAYS OF SERVICE MAKES ME HAPPY- WE ALSO HAD FUN IN THE FORUM

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
This was sent out with the daily free pick. THESE ARE EXACT NUMBERS

FIRST WEEK OF PUBLIC SERVICE UP BIG.

+3.8% MLB SUNDAY +22% THUS FAR

6% PLAY FOR TUESDAY VERY RARE IN BASES

+13.6% MONDAY NCAAFB +46% THUS FAR-

+46% IN THE FIRST 6 DAYS OF SERVICE MAKES ME HAPPY- WE ALSO HAD FUN IN THE FORUM

We would like a detailed list of your plays so we can accurately calculate your progress. Also please post the plays somewhere shortly after the games are started. Thanks in advance.

:0074

Reactions: Mr. Hound
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
We would like a detailed list of your plays so we can accurately calculate your progress. Also please post the plays somewhere shortly after the games are started. Thanks in advance.

:0074

follow these simple steps:

bankroll at 10,000

bet 10% of bankroll ($1000 bet)

lose but don't count vig as that "my choice"

make next bet at 10% of bankroll (should be $890bet, but hey, who's really keeping track of 68 plays on a tuesday)

win bet two = 1-1 record = EVEN!

see how simple it is.....don't count vig and never actually use the % of bankroll amount when factoring in overall +/- total.

anything else I can help with?

Reactions: greggraffin

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
follow these simple steps:

bankroll at 10,000

bet 10% of bankroll ($1000 bet)

lose but don't count vig as that "my choice"

make next bet at 10% of bankroll (should be $890bet, but hey, who's really keeping track of 68 plays on a tuesday)

win bet two = 1-1 record = EVEN!

see how simple it is.....don't count vig and never actually use the % of bankroll amount when factoring in overall +/- total.

anything else I can help with?

Very well said. There is a reason he won't post his plays. He is a degenerates dream for a reason.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Degenerate here. I can vouch for every thing he said and why the fuck should he post his plays after the fact. Don't you think someone who bet his plays this weekend would be on here screaming if he was BSing? You guys just can't get over the fact that he's not posting for free but for people who like his capping it is a much better system. Let it go!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Degenerate here. I can vouch for every thing he said and why the fuck should he post his plays after the fact. Don't you think someone who bet his plays this weekend would be on here screaming if he was BSing? You guys just can't get over the fact that he's not posting for free but for people who like his capping it is a much better system. Let it go!

Just like a degenerate. One week means nothing. It's the long haul.

I've never played his plays because we could never track him. This screams loud mouth tout.

It's funny how you guys are upset when someone is just asking for transparency. Keep it up.

:facepalm:

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Just like a degenerate. One week means nothing. It's the long haul.

I've never played his plays because we could never track him. This screams loud mouth tout.

It's funny how you guys are upset when someone is just asking for transparency. Keep it up.

You are the one calling him into question every 5 minutes on here. I realize it's one week and have been following his picks for like 8 years. You got some irrational vendetta against the guy and all I'm doing is vouching for his first week. His format is good and service is worth it to me. You're bad rapping him here and trying to get him to post plays after the fact. Get a life!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
You are the one calling him into question every 5 minutes on here. I realize it's one week and have been following his picks for like 8 years. You got some irrational vendetta against the guy and all I'm doing is vouching for his first week. His format is good and service is worth it to me. You're bad rapping him here and trying to get him to post plays after the fact. Get a life!

personally I could care less what he does or who does what

his math, lines and record tracking method have always been sketchy

do you really believe that someone who makes 72 plays everyday is "up" every year for the last 10 plus years??

another thing that always fails to get mentioned....the lines on his "early bets" were ALWAYS tilted in his favor.......ironic that not only can he pick winners year after year but he always get was able to predit the line movement and get an extra half point/point or more depending on sport.

good luck to anyone who plunks down $500 but my prediction is that you will lose money

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
personally I could care less what he does or who does what

his math, lines and record tracking method have always been sketchy

do you really believe that someone who makes 72 plays everyday is "up" every year for the last 10 plus years??

another thing that always fails to get mentioned....the lines on his "early bets" were ALWAYS tilted in his favor.......ironic that not only can he pick winners year after year but he always get was able to predit the line movement and get an extra half point/point or more depending on sport.

good luck to anyone who plunks down $500 but my prediction is that you will lose money

GJN,

I will let you know at end of year. So far the lines are legit and he signals the book he got em from. No big deal man its a fun service for those who like betting tons of games.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

I would love to buy his picks if they are profitable. I am trying to see if it is worth my money. You are the tool trying to tell us to trust you. Sorry if we don't take a degenerates word for it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
thunder can end all the speculation very easily. Post the plays after the tip and allow potential customers to track his results. Tools coming on here saying he is up and doing great does not give anybody confidence.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I would love to buy his picks if they are profitable. I am trying to see if it is worth my money. You are the tool trying to tell us to trust you. Sorry if we don't take a degenerates word for it.

Well it is good they won the first week. If you have $5000 bankroll, you have really no way of making it back if it goes sour the first week.

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Anyone that would pay 1950 for picks is a moron, like pt Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

I know who you are and - Your money would not be accepted, By the way alot of my players are hitters. Like another service that you know of. You need to knock this off -

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I know who you are and - Your money would not be accepted, By the way alot of my players are hitters. Like another service that you know of. You need to knock this off -

Then you only have to worry about your other potential customers who see that you are afraid to be monitored. Good business plan.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD

I don't think it is sad, its not a knock on you. If one is risking a percentage of their total bankroll and week one they lose half then they are pretty much trying to recoup it the rest of the season. You don't lose many weeks but if you get nailed to start the season the bankroll is severely diminished.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005

Okay fuckface, becasue I defend a guys reputation on a public forum I'm the tool? I don't give a rat's ass if you take my word for it but someone should answer your potshots because they are all bullshit. I think at this point everyone can see that you are bitter so carry on all you want. Win, lose or draw no on is forcing the service on anyone.