Thunders New Service Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Okay fuckface, becasue I defend a guys reputation on a public forum I'm the tool? I don't give a rat's ass if you take my word for it but someone should answer your potshots because they are all bullshit. I think at this point everyone can see that you are bitter so carry on all you want. Win, lose or draw no on is forcing the service on anyone.

The more time you spend on here the more you look like a shill. And you are right. Someone should answer my 'potshots'. Most of us are puzzled why he won't be monitored. It's a very normal request. He could end this very quickly. But it will play out in time. No worries. Good luck this weekend. I hope you go 80-60 this weekend. :toast:

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
I know who you are and - Your money would not be accepted, By the way alot of my players are hitters. Like another service that you know of. You need to knock this off -

Got ya so no questioning of your record plays etc.

Typical tout scumbag move.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
He is 5-0 on his free email plays since I signed up, not a bad run.

certainly a good start.

does the free email contain win/loss record or is it just a win loss bankroll % on the week?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Bankroll % and it is exact.

Yesterday lost 11.6% in bases

any chance it could include straight win/loss record? that is really what I am interested in. I dont care about bankroll %, just want a win/loss idea.

for example, 11.6% means nothing to me really as that could be lost 1 play or lost 20 plays.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
The problem that he continues to avoid is that he never counts juice. His accounting sucks. Without a list of his plays and his weight to them, his record means nothing. Why is he scared?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
sad

sad

reading this topic makes me sick to know that thunder has posted here for years and you guys act like it's his first day. if you don't like it so be it! He's not hurting any of you. Don't buy it and move on. 1900. is pretty cheap for a service. some of you are real dumb asses and are the same pricks who fucked with me for years. Gets really old seeing the same losers post negative shit in peoples threads, with nothing better to do. Get a fucking life guys, you have to be better than that. Argue with facts, not jealously! We all have had enough, knock the shit off! It's simply not good for Madjacks or the rest of the people on here. I think I speak for the majority of the people who have been on this site the last ten years with me. Enough!!!!!!!!:nono:

-30-

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Perhaps, maybe.......but you COULD end all the speculation by posting the plays. It really is that simple.

I think it speaks volumes that you WON'T.

No need. Think you would be surprised of the interest in the service. The reason why nobody has said anything is because the record keeping is to the decimal. The record is sent out every day. We are winning big,

Take care

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
No need. Think you would be surprised of the interest in the service. The reason why nobody has said anything is because the record keeping is to the decimal. The record is sent out every day. We are winning big,

Take care

I'm sure you are. :facepalm:

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
reading this topic makes me sick to know that thunder has posted here for years and you guys act like it's his first day. if you don't like it so be it! He's not hurting any of you. Don't buy it and move on. 1900. is pretty cheap for a service. some of you are real dumb asses and are the same pricks who fucked with me for years. Gets really old seeing the same losers post negative shit in peoples threads, with nothing better to do. Get a fucking life guys, you have to be better than that. Argue with facts, not jealously! We all have had enough, knock the shit off! It's simply not good for Madjacks or the rest of the people on here. I think I speak for the majority of the people who have been on this site the last ten years with me. Enough!!!!!!!!:nono:

-30-

Listen. We aren't all stupid. We know why you are here. I am all familiar with your game. Same fucking bullshit.

As for the people complaining, they are simply asking for the services to be monitored. If you don't want to be monitored that is up to the service. But most of us know why.

hedman

Paid Poster
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2004
SouthDakota

-30-

Thanks for stopping by to scold the daily traffic. :0003 :popcorn2

Reactions: Mr. Hound

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL

-30-

:lol2

Speaking of Touts

Reactions: Mr. Hound

Mr. Hound

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2013
WV
I have no problem with someone wanting to make money off their picks. I have no problem with Jack wanting to make money either. I hope Jack makes a ton of money off of this. I have a problem with Thunder being dishonest and saying he has never lost in any sport in his time posting here. That is complete bullshit. There is a reason he doesn't want his plays monitored. They were monitored on his first service attempt and we all know how that turned out. If I remember correctly he was down about 100 units.

Reactions: Trampled Underfoot
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Hound

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2013
WV
One more question I would like to know the answer to. How is it possible to have more than 100% of a bankroll bet at one time? I've seen this happen on more than one occasion.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
I have no problem with someone wanting to make money off their picks. I have no problem with Jack wanting to make money either. I hope Jack makes a ton of money off of this. I have a problem with Thunder being dishonest and saying he has never lost in any sport in his time posting here. That is complete bullshit. There is a reason he doesn't want his plays monitored. They were monitored on his first service attempt and we all know how that turned out. If I remember correctly he was down about 100 units.

Not even close in any sport. - There were 4 cappers in that service - very bad biz model-8 years ago- I h Every sport here -every year here 12 year -win - and not a little- alot -nice try- all the picks are here