Thunder's Service Plays Forum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LAZK

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2011
Like any capper, wouldn't it make sense to post the plays and results the next day? You can claim 12 years all you want but now it is a different game - you are charging...

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Why does it matter so much to you? Thunder has not messed with anyone here, its another guy posting his supposed plays which would be totally wrong

He has posted here for 12 years ... either pay for his service or let it go

You are not only questioning the guys attempting a business opportunity but you are questioning the owner of this site that is supporting these guys

let it go

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1D5Sa2Yq-2g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Like any capper, wouldn't it make sense to post the plays and results the next day? You can claim 12 years all you want but now it is a different game - you are charging...

IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE FREE PICK PAGE-THE DAILy WON LOSS WILL BE POSTED- TO THE DECIMAL AND SEASON TO DATE FOR EACH SPORT.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE FREE PICK PAGE-THE DAILy WON LOSS WILL BE POSTED- TO THE DECIMAL AND SEASON TO DATE FOR EACH SPORT.

So to track someone who is charging for his picks you have to give up your email to be spammed by you?

Good luck with this Thunder but everything about you yells typical scum tout.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LAZK

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2011

Is that the best way to do it? It is your deal and your picks so you can do it the way you want...

I will miss following your picks. It WAS a good run!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
So to track someone who is charging for his picks you have to give up your email to be spammed by you?

Good luck with this Thunder but everything about you yells typical scum tout.

Thanks- Good Luck with your season also.

Okie

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Okla City
Thunder,

This season won't be as much fun without your picks. I am an old retired guy who play for peanuts and thus can't afford your service. Good luck.

Okie

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thunder,

This season won't be as much fun without your picks. I am an old retired guy who play for peanuts and thus can't afford your service. Good luck.

Okie

Get my email from jack.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Thunder just wanted to take a minute and thank you again for the GREAT success I have had following you for a long time. I am a $25/$50 kind of player for the most part(except for your 8%/9% plays) and you have bailed me out MANY times(Seattle comes to mind). I have quit for about 6 months but still come on site and just know one thing and that is if you FOLLOW his 6% or higher plays you will WIN...end of story...again thanks for the PICKS over the years and GOOD LUCK with your service...really don't know what took you so long.

Get my email from Jack

Thunder,

Okie

Get my email from jack.

tCp90.gif

futures

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2010
Thunder long time follower and very happy for you, how do i sign up for the free picks page, thanks and best of luck! Im not sure i bet enough $$ to pay but am still contemplating

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thunder long time follower and very happy for you, how do i sign up for the free picks page, thanks and best of luck! Im not sure i bet enough $$ to pay but am still contemplating

There is a link where my forum is

JMize

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2010
West Seneca Ny
Thunder is a good guy....and people know hes a winner....if ur looking to go else where...I actually paid $100 for a service that takes me thru NBA Finals....and these 2 in my eyes are the best...14-5 last week...thats 9-4 and 5-1 combined...2-1 on big plays when both are on same game...passed last 2 days and u have to like when someone doesn't force games...already paid for my season plus.

they don't do NBA or College regular season in Basketball...but are lights out in Playoffs and Tourney

get my email from jack..all I can say....that's if nur looking for a lesser cost...and it wont do u wrong...I also play my own...so gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg