Thursday Halftime

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Where? I still am sittin on 72.5

Dont look for much scoring in the second half and look for a more half court set offense. If cal plans on winning they sure as hell arent gonna play run and gun with ucla. Ucla will slow up the pace also. I wish I could get 74

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
maybe under is a good play...only 20 shots for ucla...32 for cal...not a lot of free throws...8 FTs in the game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Ok... well do you wanna tell me where do you see this line? Or do I wait around till half tips off? Btw over is a sukka play IMO but then again I'm a tart anyways:p

ooopseee saw your post after I posted mine :) IMO if you can get the under nab it for even money. Da book is playing with j00 mind ;)

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Woohoo, I hope someone played the under? Anyways I'm sorry if i'm sounding like a jerk to anyone who had over or game or for half. I'm not one to rub it in anyones face. Just that... Not playing and playing a little today and a little the other day is making me feel more confident again. Anyways I'm happy the under hit and Cal held on to that lead. Gonna go watch the crazy ass game on ESPN with New Mexico :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg