Thursday Night Football

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound
The Canadian Football League is on fire, ratings way up and one of the reasons is because NFL Football is hard to watch now. I mean now you have penalties in the NFL for putting your weight on the QB when you tackle him to the ground:facepalm:

For those that have not watched CFL Football you are missing out, non stop action and you don't have those dumb as fuck penalties and rules (kickoff rule, fair catch, etc. etc.) like you do in the NFL.

I don't care how big a NFL fan you are, you have to admit the product on the field sucks, and so many commercials:nooo:

manziel money.jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
It was a boring game because the falcons coach looked like he should have been working a junior high school game. Most coaches would have won that game.

This

Sixfive is the new Redzone coach calling plays for us. Nothing could be worse. :toast:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Problem with CFL is knowing the rules and one play was like the gong show[/QUOTE]

You'll get the hang of it pretty quick, it isn't THAT different that you'll have no idea what is going on, you'll be fine after a couple of games:SIB

x44:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Antonio Pipkin = big dude who can run with a cannon of an arm that would go to the NFL in a second but nobody wants him. NFL is for the good players, CFL = minor league.

Oh, no commercials because nobody wants to spend advertising money on something nobody watches.

FYP

:0008

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
This

Sixfive is the new Redzone coach calling plays for us. Nothing could be worse. :toast:

I would fire Atlanta?s coach anyway, you lose super bowl because of dumb coaching = fired. Also last year they played in New England and went for it on 4th and short many times
And got stuffed. This guy is an idiot

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I would fire Atlanta?s coach anyway, you lose super bowl because of dumb coaching = fired. Also last year they played in New England and went for it on 4th and short many times
And got stuffed. This guy is an idiot

:0003:0074

Bet on MyBookie