Tiger disqualified?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

volman

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Lol...funny listening to the golf channel and they are begging for him to DQ himself..lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
One thing about tiger is he plays real well with chip on shoulder or something to prove... Can get 6-1 now... Thinking of adding some..outside of Freddy no one knows the course better and I thin -8 or 9 wins it which he is more than capable of posting

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
One thing about tiger is he plays real well with chip on shoulder or something to prove... Can get 6-1 now... Thinking of adding some..outside of Freddy no one knows the course better and I thin -8 or 9 wins it which he is more than capable of posting

You get 200 more than at the start of tourney and he's 5 shots back, that should be at least 8-1 in my opinion.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
The USGA can't even understand the rule book they wrote. 2 Shot penalty is fair and that is even questionable. I doubt many who even play golf have even read the rules book. There are so many ways to interpret the rules it seems. You need to be a rocket scientist to figure the some of the shit out.

I am seeing some of the twitter comments on the golf channel calling for him to DQ himself. Give me a break.

Unfair advantage, blah, blah, blah. Tiger needs to DQ himself it's the right thing to do. Tiger is bigger than the game itself. That poor 14 year old etc. Reminds me of the Jordan rules now.

I am far from a Tiger fan but for those making some of the comments on T.V. and titter seem a little bias to me.

I hope he wins now and then bangs the blonde right off of Vonn's whisker biscuit on the bridge over Ray's Creek.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
This ruling is total bullshit. It really is. They are actually bending the rules for Tiger Fucking Woods. This will not be good for the game. Wait until this whole mess really catches fire. Gonna be interesting for sure.

I can't wait to hear what the other pros will have to say about this in the coming weeks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
This ruling is total bullshit. It really is. They are actually bending the rules for Tiger Fucking Woods. This will not be good for the game. Wait until this whole mess really catches fire. Gonna be interesting for sure.

I can't wait to hear what the other pros will have to say about this in the coming weeks.

they won't say anything. they rarely if ever talk bad about tiger. what they are thinkng is another matter but they won't say it.

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
Hold on. They reviewed it and then said he was ok before he signed his scorecard.

The committee reviewed the drop while Tiger was still on the course based on a tip received from a TV viewer. They determined no infraction at that time. They did not intervene and discuss with Tiger prior to him signing is card. After Tiger's interview with ESPN, they determined this required further investigation and discussed with Tiger Sat AM.

Rule 33-7 is exactly what this is for, . . . trial by TV. While you can argue that ignorance of the rule is not covered there (which is true), the fact that the committee had information prior to the card being signed and did not approach the player for discussion is key. They are partially at fault for not getting the penalty assessed prior to signing.

Let the witch hunt begin. WTF do you have officials on the course for? Like I said not even the USGA or any other person can fully understand the rule book.

Reactions: william13