Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Last: 13-14 +2.1x
SEASON: 83-73 +35.65

Not where I want to be at this point... let's make some strides this week.

Thanks to whoever just pushed this to 3...

Titans +3 6x
Over 37 3x

Both these teams are god-awful. Steelers may have the worst O in the league... and I'm a Levis believer. Will be back later with props, halves, quarters

Reactions: ALMTCU

ALMTCU

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 28, 2022

Titans +3 6x
Over 37 3x

Both these teams are god-awful. Steelers may have the worst O in the league... and I'm a Levis believer. Will be back later with props, halves, quarters
Thank you Jord! Appreciate the Chargers & Cincy last week! They both seem to be a bit light as the faves this week. Any insight on those 2 would be awesome. Good luck this weekend!

Titans +3 6x
Over 37 3x

Thank you Jord! Appreciate the Chargers & Cincy last week! They both seem to be a bit light as the faves this week. Any insight on those 2 would be awesome. Good luck this weekend!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
That sucks so bad. I took all 4 plays and also did a ML Parlay w them. Line jumped to 2 1/2 as I made my plays so I just accepted. I'm a "buyer" but I don't know if I would have bought it down to 2 or not...prob not....but jeez, kick the extra point lol.

Been following most of your plays last few weeks and really appreciate! This is the hottest I've seen someone since Raymond about 12-15 years ago when I ended up hitting an 8-teamer in baseball. Keep up the great work Jord!

Scottie15

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2023
Omaha, NE.
That sucks so bad. I took all 4 plays and also did a ML Parlay w them. Line jumped to 2 1/2 as I made my plays so I just accepted. I'm a "buyer" but I don't know if I would have bought it down to 2 or not...prob not....but jeez, kick the extra point lol.

Been following most of your plays last few weeks and really appreciate! This is the hottest I've seen someone since Raymond about 12-15 years ago when I ended up hitting an 8-teamer in baseball. Keep up the great work Jord!
This shit only happens to me I thought

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Nope...but it sure feels like it Scottie! I didn't watch but was following online and when they scored I got so pumped about the ML Parlay and forgot that I needed the extra point.

I actually was waiting for it to show that extra point though b/c that usually means the play counts and they aren't reviewing or whatever. Then I saw "2 point conversion failed" and was like oh they must have been preventing the .0001% chance that it gets blocked and run back for 2 points which would have tied it.

I get that but teams usually just kick the extra point. I had no idea their kicker was hurt. And, that's when I remembered that I had just clicked again and not even thought about buying the 1/2 point, though not sure I would have to get it to 2...not sure.

Got Bills +1 1/2 tonight and I wanted to buy it to 3 but way too expensive and so I thought well just take ML and then I thought nope not after this game lol....so my guess is that Bills will lose by 1 tonight ;)

Reactions: boomer1

Scottie15

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2023
Omaha, NE.
Pain only loss comes on a hurt kicker
That is brutal.
Nope...but it sure feels like it Scottie! I didn't watch but was following online and when they scored I got so pumped about the ML Parlay and forgot that I needed the extra point.

I actually was waiting for it to show that extra point though b/c that usually means the play counts and they aren't reviewing or whatever. Then I saw "2 point conversion failed" and was like oh they must have been preventing the .0001% chance that it gets blocked and run back for 2 points which would have tied it.

I get that but teams usually just kick the extra point. I had no idea their kicker was hurt. And, that's when I remembered that I had just clicked again and not even thought about buying the 1/2 point, though not sure I would have to get it to 2...not sure.

Got Bills +1 1/2 tonight and I wanted to buy it to 3 but way too expensive and so I thought well just take ML and then I thought nope not after this game lol....so my guess is that Bills will lose by 1 tonight ;)

Scottie15

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2023
Omaha, NE.
That is brutal.
I feel like we are the same tonight
Scottie/TDJ

I really feel the Bengals tonight.
Bills have banged me in so many ways it seems lately. I even have Allen on my fantasy team go to guy and it doesn't feel right.
Talk me out of it please!?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg