Top Play For Today

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
I dont know what to call that giants-braves total last night but my book called a canceled game which in my book,I didnt have a losing day.I went 1-1 overall with the canceled game,now on to today I have one game A HUGE MOVE ON THE HOUSTON ASTROS.Good luck today see you tommorow!!!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
heritage did NOT cancel the game. they counted all totals.

quit bullshitting the members here.

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Ignore it

Ignore it

Be that as it may,the real problem (i.e. the reason for all the hostility) here is that your picks are so hot they are drawing way too much attention away from certain other people.You must understand that you perceived as a threat and take it as a compliment.Best of luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Come on Kennedy, everybody loses a few games once in awhile.....take it like a man and admit that you went 1-2, it's no big deal. I know it was hard to think we could have lost that Philly game when they score 4 in the first, but that shit happens....and the Braves games started off promising, but that's why they call it gambling. I think you have earned respect from a lot of people on here, but you will lose it very quickly if you pull stunts like "my guy took that game off the board" stuff. Just keep up the hard work and win or lose, come back the next day even stronger.

Mr. Wizard

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
edludes, that is not the case at all. the guy said his bet was graded as a push when, in fact, all 'over bets' at Heritage were graded as a loss. get real!

are YOU ever going to offer anything of value to this forum? because if you continue the way you're going, we don't need you here either.

kennedy, congrats on your good fortune posting here but you better check your account at Heritage again because if you bet the game there, you lost. no biggie....you can't win them all. geez!

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Game went a full 9 innings...bets on the total aren't/shouldn't be cancelled.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Just courious Hoops

Just courious Hoops

I bet the over 8 under also w/my local (god knows how this will turn out)

I understand that ''Heritage" book called it a under cover, is this standard for all books in cxl'ed games or is there a min. innings (9 full innings) for totals. Also if this game was cxl'ed, and the score was over the total, is there a minimun amount of innings that need to be played for the total to count??

I've looked at different online books never notice this situation mentioned.

Good luck all!!!!!!!!

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
sportsaholic

sportsaholic

Totals count once the game has went the full 9 innings or 8' if home team is up. No matter the outcome of the game tie or decision. 9 innings is considered a total bet as action.

as for your local, what ever you bet it will be loser. if you had the over loser, a push with the under would be my guess. Thats why i got rid of locals too many ways they can dictate your bet.

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TX_capper

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2002
TX
The way it works is if a game goes 9 full innings or 8.5 if the home team is ahead then its an offical wager and all total wagers on that game are graded.

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
well if its a lost madjack its a lost,I looked at my book and they did count it as a lost,I am sorry no need to bash me sir.I went 1-2 for the night then big deal,will bounce back with the astros,only my first losing day on this site so cut me slack good luck tonight.:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DeDe

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2002
You're doing a great job and

You're doing a great job and

please keep posting..many of us cappers appreciate the plays..others, just don't read his posts..this is why we lose many TOP cappers on this site..stop the bashing and we are all here to help each other..kennedy, thanks

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Simmer down. Don't think Jack was trying to bash you - just point out something as a matter of fact. Your record is certainly excellent and you don't need to apologize for one losing day. Whle there are no doubt a few nuts that would complain, your record stands for itself. As Jim Rome would say "Scoreboard". Congratulations on this powerful run.

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
Thanks I appreciate the love,I mean really going 9-3- 1 since sunday on here,and then get bashed for a mistake.I LOVE IT!!!Thanks everyone for playing or even documenting my plays,I am no scam artist or trying to get customers,I am offering what I know on this site,if you dont want to play them DON'T,if you do then lets good paid.Good luck tonight to all,and remeber I may be new to the site,but I am not new to winning!!!

Rocketman Sports

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Hartsville, SC USA
Info

Info

Just a little insight on this matter from The Rocketman! A few books did grade the play as a "no play" to begin with but I think all or most of them have now changed the over to a loss. Here is the rule:

If a game goes past 9 innings and is not completed (ie suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc.), there is action on game total and runline wagers.

Good luck today to everyone and Kennedy keep up the good work sir!!!

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
Just a small bit of info: I saw some mention in above posts of a "cancelled game". This is not the case. It is actually an official game and all player stats will count. However, If either ATL or SF "needs" the game when the regular season ends (I'm not talking Aug 30th), it will be totally replayed. Those stats will count also, in essense giving SF & ATL player stats for 163 games. THE HITMAN

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
Rocket, you are absolutely correct. My book, Pinnacle, originally graded the game as cancelled and refunded my play. Checking again this afternoon, they have reversed the wager and graded the over as a loss. I wonder what would have happened if Chipper had not tried to extend the hit into a double and being thrown out at 2nd. If I am reading the rules correctly, and the game would have ended with 2 outs in the 9th and the score tied, then the total would have been a push??? Oh well, doesn't matter anyways, the Man always wins in this situation.

Good luck on today's games.

USC Gamecock

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Williams-Brice
Are you guys saying that if I had SF on the runline at +1.5 with my local that I have an argument that he should be paying up?? :shrug:

HELP!!

Bet on MyBookie