Top Play For Today

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
As somebody else mentioned, unless you are a heavy player that loses far more than wins, your local will screw you no matter what side you have. That is a guarantee.

Rocketman Sports

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Hartsville, SC USA
USC Gamecock

USC Gamecock

According to the rules I have seen, you should have a win with SF +1.5 runs on the runline. But like ferdville said, a local book will make their own rulings on plays like that. Good luck tonight!!

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
If your local (or when!) gives you a loss on this one, make a note so if this happens again, you can make a case for having him resolve it the same way. But he would probably only tell you that in response to the previous problem, they have changed their policy (to screw everybody) again. Playing with a local has its advantages, mainly credit, but you normally take it in the shorts whenever thay can stick you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

USC Gamecock

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Williams-Brice
My local is actually pretty cool about things like these, so I wouldn't be surprised if he paid up. I've been with him for a good while, so he knows I'm a stand up guy and vice versa. Not to mention, he doesn't have that many players.

He pretty much goes by the rules the online books use regarding these situations, so if I could find something in writing stating an online book would pay it in this situation, I'm sure he'd have no problem paying it. Hell, I probably wouldn't need something like that anyway, It would just make me feel better about asking. If anybody knows where I could fing such information I certainly would appreciate it.

Thanks for all of the feedback.

USC Gamecock

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Williams-Brice
Just a follow up note, called the local up and asked him how last night's game is figured and he said...and I quote...

"You won dude, that's where the +1.5 comes into play."

However it comes...I'll take it.

GLTA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
SmashMouth

SmashMouth

too funny! :D I hope you didn't play either LAD/NYM UNDER or the RED SOX today.....'cause that's what I got! :eek: kurby

shats

Forum Member
Sep 18, 1999
the man's pocket!
Kennedy:
You can't win em all, your totals did ok, balt over was an easy winner as was mets under. Thanks for posting your picks. Good luck today look forward to seeing your card.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
"May your bookie's children go hungry"???????????

Am I getting royalties for you swiping my old tag line?:(

Bet on MyBookie