Treadmill

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I'd get an elliptical over a treadmill. I can get my heartrate up faster and maintain a higher than a treadmill. Also, I think it is not as high impact as running on a treadmill.

Plus to get a treadmill that you can actually run hard on will cost more than an elliptical.

http://www.fitness-equipment-source.com/

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
My suggestion would to be to buy mine........

And I will drink 100 beer eat 4 steaks and all the loaded taters I can get my hands on.

jr11

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I'd get an elliptical over a treadmill. I can get my heartrate up faster and maintain a higher than a treadmill. Also, I think it is not as high impact as running on a treadmill.

Plus to get a treadmill that you can actually run hard on will cost more than an elliptical.

http://www.fitness-equipment-source.com/

I prefer a good eliptical as well but some people can;t tolerate them. Whatever you decide to buy make sure you are able to try it out.. Go to the gym and try the equipment there and see what fits for you. Buy something similar to what you feel comfortable with at the gym..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I like to run at the GYM... Treadmill is right behind the elipticals and I like to watch the ladies on them..

Plus the weather here makes it unbearable in the winter. I like being where I started in case I say screw this after a mile.

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I prefer a good eliptical as well but some people can;t tolerate them. Whatever you decide to buy make sure you are able to try it out.. Go to the gym and try the equipment there and see what fits for you. Buy something similar to what you feel comfortable with at the gym..

I guess we have more than #4 in common.

:mj07:

See you in the playoffs for round three. The NFL will make it so. Trust me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg