Trump on Making Child Care Affordable...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Imagine voting for this 78 year old, incoherent, felon, sex offender! Wow. Get your head examined if you think this guy is the best choice.
And yet Biden was fit as a fiddle. Or that's what they told you to believe in. man-hooked.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yyz
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
And yet Biden was fit as a fiddle. Or that's what they told you to believe in.
He wasn't a strong candidate.......so he's no longer the candidate. One party recognizes the problem with running an 80 year old man, one doesn't.

The funny thing is, you're the one being told by Trump that he's 6'3", 213 lbs and you believe. He tells you he's the best deal maker, and you believe it. He tells you he's the greatest president, and you believe it. He tells you he's a stable genius, and you believe it. He tells you this time he's going to fix the border, and you believe it. He tells you this time he's going to fix the deficit, and you believe it.

All of this is easily refutable, but you believe it. You're a gullible old man who's being conned yet again.

Reactions: kickserv

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
He wasn't a strong candidate.......so he's no longer the candidate. One party recognizes the problem with running an 80 year old man, one doesn't.

The funny thing is, you're the one being told by Trump that he's 6'3", 213 lbs and you believe. He tells you he's the best deal maker, and you believe it. He tells you he's the greatest president, and you believe it. He tells you he's a stable genius, and you believe it. He tells you this time he's going to fix the border, and you believe it. He tells you this time he's going to fix the deficit, and you believe it.

All of this is easily refutable, but you believe it. You're a gullible old man who's being conned yet again.
I say give him a chance ,it can't be worse than the last guy or any of the the charlatan flip floppers that have brainwashed you.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I say give him a chance ,it can't be worse than the last guy or any of the the charlatan flip floppers that have brainwashed you.
We did. He was a colossal fuck up that was impeached TWICE, didn't keep his promises and completely botched the COVID-19 crisis. His free money giveaways led to the inflation issue you keep blaming Biden for. Voting for more of that is absolute insanity.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
We did. He was a colossal fuck up that was impeached TWICE, didn't keep his promises and completely botched the COVID-19 crisis. His free money giveaways led to the inflation issue you keep blaming Biden for. Voting for more of that is absolute insanity.
Um,.......so Biden's excuse/explanation was to give away more money? Bring in illegals,give them money ,fund all kinds of giveaways for them.and send billions to the cronies in Ukraine. I think Joe had a little more of his hand in the inflation that Trump had 3 3/4 years ago. How far back can you go on blaming Trump. Kamala acts like Biden/harris years didn't even exist. It's hard to listen to you advising me on who to vote for.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Um,.......so Biden's excuse/explanation was to give away more money? Bring in illegals,give them money ,fund all kinds of giveaways for them.and send billions to the cronies in Ukraine. I think Joe had a little more of his hand in the inflation that Trump had 3 3/4 years ago. How far back can you go on blaming Trump. Kamala acts like Biden/harris years didn't even exist. It's hard to listen to you advising me on who to vote for.

Well, if Trump gets the office back, he'll end the war with one phone call. If that were true, why not make that call now?

Either way, Trump will be able to support his cronies in Russia. Right?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Don’t listen to me, listen to the experts. Trump is rated as one of the three worst presidents ever. Biden’s handling of Ukraine has been nothing short of brilliant. Inflation spikes are over and have been for a long time now that the Trump impact has been weathered.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Don’t listen to me, listen to the experts. Trump is rated as one of the three worst presidents ever. Biden’s handling of Ukraine has been nothing short of brilliant. Inflation spikes are over and have been for a long time now that the Trump impact has been weathered.
Do you write for Morning Joe?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
No. Why?

How about that post I made? Want to address it or will you try to distract from Trump being the 3rd worst president in history?
as we've said dozens of times... facts didn't get cricket to his current position; they're certainly not gonna get him away from it.

the fact that 40 of 44 former cabinet members won't endorse trump should tell cricket all he needs to know. every single one of them is a republican. the fact that liz and dick cheney are voting for harris should tell him all he needs to know. they're as republican as it gets. let's try this... cricket (or anyone), can you name one single republican policy from the last 40 years that the cheneys DIDN'T support? of course you can't. they are so republican that i'll bet if you cut them, they bleed red.