Try again Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Cheers to a fellow alumni (2008 grad). However, I'm curious as to why you say this year's team is better than the 2004-05 team?
Jord - thanks for the winners as always. Painful hearing you left the Zona game early but maybe it helped haha.
This years team isn't better than the '04 team. I was saying that the best of them all was that final 4 team in '89. But I'm biased. The 2005 team is the team most think was the best overall. I get it. Also. I didn't graduate from U of I. Went there in 87-88. Partied my balls off, saw a ton of Grateful Dead shows all over the country with frat brothers, and met tons of hot midwestern chicks. Fucking Christ I'm a fossil. Anyway I graduated from Columbia College in Chicago where I studied photojournalism. I've been photographing music and concerts for 25 years + here in Colorado. Red Rocks and all the other venues. I shoot for several publications and bands and promoters etc. If you love music look me up. my names todd radunsky. Just type my name in google and then in any search box on any website that comes up. Or not. I'm buzzed. Need sleep. Sorry for the rant. Out.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
This years team isn't better than the '04 team. I was saying that the best of them all was that final 4 team in '89. But I'm biased. The 2005 team is the team most think was the best overall. I get it. Also. I didn't graduate from U of I. Went there in 87-88. Partied my balls off, saw a ton of Grateful Dead shows all over the country with frat brothers, and met tons of hot midwestern chicks. Fucking Christ I'm a fossil. Anyway I graduated from Columbia College in Chicago where I studied photojournalism. I've been photographing music and concerts for 25 years + here in Colorado. Red Rocks and all the other venues. I shoot for several publications and bands and promoters etc. If you love music look me up. my names todd radunsky. Just type my name in google and then in any search box on any website that comes up. Or not. I'm buzzed. Need sleep. Sorry for the rant. Out.
If some of those dead shows were at places like alpine valley and whatever the venue in Tinley Park is called now, then I was in the crowd along with you.
Saw the dead 29 times in total. Yeah, we are fossils for sure 🤣

Reactions: freddiefavorite
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
GREAT weekend Jord! Serious question, do you still think Houston is hands down the best team in the country?

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Their top guy. Roberts was injured yesterday. Shin problem. Changes that entire team. If he isn’t 100%

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Saw about 200 shows. Every Alpine since 84. Tinley Park is a shot hole but yea.
Sweet. Tinley was a dump from the day it opened— but it’s a sweet setup for partying before shows.
I remember one show— maybe ‘91?
Extremely hot and dry that summer. I pull out some weed to start rolling a joint and next thing I know I’m surrounded by fellow deadheads asking if I had any to sell. I didn’t, and everyone was bummed. Turns out the weed supply in the Midwest wasn’t too good— which was news to me and my friends as we never had a problem finding it in Iowa city that summer.

Got so bad the following night, we took to smoking one hitters in the car so we wouldn’t be swarmed with fellow heads looking to buy weed from us, which is the exact opposite of what a Dead show was about— but we only had enough for ourselves, unfortunately

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg