trying my best

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
i will live longer than evreyboby i i k now that but i thought i had a dcaseace 0r so to sort it ot with kosar. i loveda than man. ... i reallay loved kosar. ....fuck., ....,,....goddammit i drinbk to matt times 10000 none of us knew. ,.....i wish we did . .............................nobody will ever be ....................................................................................................................................................................anybody else fuck you but lets drink .....,kosar forever.........fuck i would like tofade except it wont happen. ...so i drink to matt..... drink to kosar.............

yeah i know......fuck o mosss him

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
all a that was good sept ending. make it happen english.

KOSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funnny how hwat kills also brings attention

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Shane: I've been reading some of Matt's posts in the Politics and Religion forum....He thought religion was a scam, Lumi was a WhackJob, and Hedgy was an idiot. We had a lot in common and I always thought of you and Matt as a duo. Hard to believe he's gone.

For what it's worth, it's nice to go back and read this thoughts. Smart and funny guy. We're gonna miss him.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Shane: I've been reading some of Matt's posts in the Politics and Religion forum....He thought religion was a scam, Lumi was a WhackJob, and Hedgy was an idiot. We had a lot in common and I always thought of you and Matt as a duo. Hard to believe he's gone.

For what it's worth, it's nice to go back and read this thoughts. Smart and funny guy. We're gonna miss him.

No doubt he was a centrist....one of the few........we just take what we can now....like an awkward auction....we know we can learn from him but all we can do is pick the carcass. ........i always realise too late. He was a person ahead of my time.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Sorry for your loss, Smurph. While I did not know Kosar, he came off as a smart and funny guy, and it is clear he had a ton of friends.

His passing reminds me of one of my closest buddies, Dave. Dave and I became fast friends at LSU, and were always poking fun at each other and everyone else. I would mock his scratchy voice, while he would mock my countless defficiencies. We were constantly belly-laughing about one thing or another. He had moved to Greenville, then to Charlotte, so for the past decade our relationship had evolved to periodic phone calls, tons of text messages and occasional weekenders for LSU/Saints football games, Jazz Fest, etc....

Well, he was found floating in the Mississippi River last summer. I knew he was a user.... we all did. But, Dave earned a great living and talked a good game. It was very easy to overlook his recreational drug consumption. Turns out that Dave had lost his job and then his house, but he was too proud to let me or any other friends know about it. He had moved to Baton Rouge a month prior to his death to stay with his mother while he rehabbed. I wish he had called me, as I would have been up there in an hour.

When I learned of Dave's passing, my emotions ranged from shock and disbelief to grief, then anger at myself for being a substandard friend before ranging back to grief at his services. I think about Dave from time to time. As a reflex I picked up my phone to call him in December when the bowl pairings were released to make plans for the cotton bowl. That was a sad day for me, but yesterday was even worse b/c this incident made me realize, or maybe accept is the better term, that I will never hear that scratchy voice again. Love ya, Dave:toast:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
No doubt he was a centrist....one of the few........we just take what we can now....like an awkward auction....we know we can learn from him but all we can do is pick the carcass. ........i always realise too late. He was a person ahead of my time.

Yes!!!! A definite centrist, haha!!!

Smurph, if you need anything, holla. :toast:

Ditto!! Keep those texts coming! I'm almost always awake at 4AM my time!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
this is actually better than i remembered.

"sk?l" to all our loved ones that went too soon......

Thank you to WhatsHisNuts (Who I never met) and Cie (who I never met but feel I know)....

:toast:
I love everyone here........even the goddamn muthha fuckin fascist walmart loving redneck nascar driving kelly clarkson listen rush listen fox watching anti free thought dumbass inbred earth raping simpletons that miraculously randomly hit enough keys to find this sight and read my insult.

.............;)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
nevermind, obviously i have met whatshisnuts.

why he change his name? dumbass.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
nate dogg halfway tween me and kosar. ...obviously i'm next.

all the 69's are going...:0003

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Saul:

My son......prior to your next post, please do the following: breath deeply, get out your hi-fi and put on the Moody Blues album In Search of the Lost Chord and listen to the song "Om" over and over again for 15 straight hours while sitting naked in the lotus position facing the pacific ocean (optional break every hour you can play Timothy Leary 1x only). Then you are required to go to the golf outing in July wherever the fuck it is going to be.

I bellieve several of us will be discussing a few Kosar moments and having a few Matt toasts that weekend. I don't think you want to miss it.

That invite goes to all of you fuckers out there. Everyone of you right wing pussy's hiding behind a computer screen are cordially invited to "Remember the Centrist" in Louisville in July.

Eddie

Bet on MyBookie