trying my best

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Saul:

My son......prior to your next post, please do the following: breath deeply, get out your hi-fi and put on the Moody Blues album In Search of the Lost Chord and listen to the song "Om" over and over again for 15 straight hours while sitting naked in the lotus position facing the pacific ocean (optional break every hour you can play Timothy Leary 1x only). Then you are required to go to the golf outing in July wherever the fuck it is going to be.

I bellieve several of us will be discussing a few Kosar moments and having a few Matt toasts that weekend. I don't think you want to miss it.

That invite goes to all of you fuckers out there. Everyone of you right wing pussy's hiding behind a computer screen are cordially invited to "Remember the Centrist" in Louisville in July.

Eddie

fuck moody blues and all hippies.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V8QIaR_mbSQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is a great song if you are a decent anti-facsist, anti-hannity, anti-rich, anti-bullshit, true american.

Bet on MyBookie