Tuesday Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Pistons (pk)

I havent acutally bet it yet because its going down, it started at -1, im gonna have a TON on det.

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
sorry

sorry

wrong post wrong day...

both this one and the lakers 2nd half sorry guys..

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
reasons...

reasons...

Pistons (pk)

People think the pistons are horrible because of the stretch theyve hit, there actually a probable playoff team that hit a big bump in the road. Pistons are 11-4 at home and have had to play 20 road games already and a huge west coast trip. They only have 2 losses all year at home to east teams, both were very winable games. As bad as detriot has been during this stretch there 3-2 at home and there two losses were to la and nj not exactly bad teams.

On the other hand, the raptors are not a very good team, eventually maybe people will figure that out. They have a losing record when hakeem plays, and no mo pete is killing them on both ends. They really have no offense outside of carter and det has several players that can guard carter in curry, robinson, barry and stack will take turns on him.

Raptors have all kinds of problems right now, a bad bench, basically right now the only way they even hang in this game is if either murray or curry is on fire. I will have double on this game as normal, and i will take two losses if they lose, or two wins if they win as i dont do a unit system.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Lets nail this

Lets nail this

well....cant go against a guy that lives in Vegas :)

Infact...I think I might just go to this game...I only live 40 minutes away form the Palace...

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Actually mo pete was starting, but still the point is the same.

Rebraca left the last game with a back strain if he plays ill be on this game 4 times what i do on a normal game.

good luck

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
Good stuff Dnuggs- excellent analyis. Detroit has to be at full value after stinking it up recently. Thanks for the early heads up.

:)

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
I just unloaded on Detriot....I need this game bad....I put a ridiculous amount on them.....I reallllllllllly hope Carter has the flu or something.

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
sweating......

sweating......

Hellah, i am with you. just bet a small fortune on the Pistons. DNUGS, thanks for the play. considered them, but thought "who knows" i am sure Hellah 10 and i will be chewing the shit out of our nails tonight. best of luck tonight Hellah and Dnugs!! TOM:eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Where did y'all get the Pistons @ PICK? I looked on scoresandodds.com and it doesn't look like the line has changed since opening @ -1. Thanks in advance.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
History on our side....got this from xxxxxxxx

History on our side....got this from xxxxxxxx

(Sports Network) - A game between two Central Division playoff hopefuls is on tap tonight at the Palace, where the Detroit Pistons play host to the Toronto Raptors.

Neither team has played very consistently of late, with the Pistons going 1-3 in their last four games and the Raptors losing three of their last five.

Toronto is in third place in the Central, 2 1/2 games behind the division- leading Bucks. The fourth-place Pistons are two games under the Raptors.

Detroit snapped a three-game losing streak with a 104-76 rout over the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday. Jerry Stackhouse led the team in scoring for the sixth straight game, netting 27 points and handing out seven assists. Cliff Robinson added 21 points and Corliss Williamson finished with 17 points off the bench.

The 28-point triumph equaled Detroit's biggest of the year and was only the teams' third win in 15 games.

"That was a great effort for our guys," coach Rick Carlisle said. "I knew they had tremendous pride and that they were getting tired of getting their brains beat in. And if the headbands helped, I'll wear one, too."

The Pistons have won two of three and five of the last seven meetings, including an 88-84 victory on November 20 at Air Canada Centre. Detroit has also won 11 of the past 16 matchups, and Toronto has lost two of three and five of its last eight in the Motor City.

The Raptors enter tonight's game off a 79-72 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, ending a two-game win streak. Vince Carter dropped 31 points and grabbed six rebounds, but Antonio Davis was the only other Raptor in double figures with 10 points. Toronto shot a miserable 26 percent from the field.

"It's not my job to figure out what we need to do," Toronto's Antonio Davis said. "I put that in the hands of the coaches. Maybe we need another shooter on the floor."

Detroit has won six of its last eight home games, improving to 11-4 as the host. Toronto, which is 0-5 in Thursday games this season, is 10-10 on the road.

The Pistons own an 18-6 edge in the all-time series.

ibo888

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
charlotte,NC,USA
agreed

agreed

This one game that stuck out at me. the pistons are fight for east respect and beating TOR is a goal. so i think the pistons should come out fired... this line should be bigger in my opinion considering the home strength of DET.
i got it a one

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
d, I have Det with a rediculous + 4 adv today. Even if I lose, I can't turn that down. Good luck

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Clubfoot, i bet it at olympic, it started at -1 and went down to a pick all last night. I had to bet both the money line and the spread a few times over since they have a 500 max. I bet it again today at riobets at -1, if rebraca plays ill bet it again up to -2.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socalRomefan

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
detroit
im in detroit and i can tell you rebraca is not playing but his new backup has played great the last two games and needs to earn a spot badly.

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Thanks dnuggs, I took them @ -1 this morning. I need to switch to olympic because WSEX is starting to piss me off. I saw your post last night before I went to bed and wanted to get this early but they don't have any over night lines or anything there. Also, thanks for your feedback on my thread. Funny...I was looking at the Wiz game tonight too. GL tonight :toast: