Tuesday Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Indy has been beyond unpredictable of late, there playing a home in home at indy tonight and at mil tomm, my hope is indy wins tonight and ill lay the 5 and take mil tomm at home.
Milwaukee is 12-2 vs the east
Indy is something like 7-13 vs teams over .500 (not exact numbers but close)

Hope that helps

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
Thanks bro...Haven't had enough time to research this one and will stay with the Pistons and Rockets for now. GL!!

Actually, gonna take the under per Mr. Sneaks :cool:

Last edited:

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
:mad: Cliff Robsinon going 3-11 is not helping at all....Detriot better start playing with some freaking urgency

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
No one has shot well, and there wide open shots...honestly i would of hedged slightly but the number is a joke at +4 1/2 theres too good of a chance of this game being close at the end. All they have to do is hit a few of those wide open shots and then there d will pick up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
If not for bad luck....id have no luck at all....4 pts in the final 7 minutes by the pistons and wide open shots including a game winner that NO ONE WAS AROUND CLIFF, that he misses. Both houston and det lead every minute of the 4th qrt except the final minute....i think im gonna be sick. And why is DAMON JONES ON THE GOT DAMN FLOOR FOR THE ENTIRE 4TH PERIOD, and why didnt they go to stack every single time he couldnt miss....3 wide open bad shots with 29 secs left off offensive rebounds with the game time I SWEAR SOMETIMES ITS LIKE TEAMS KNOW WHEN I BET MORE ON THEM.

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
I feel you man. Lost on the pistons, Pushed on the over,dropping a 3 team parlay toa 2 teamer. 30 total points in the fu*king 4th quarter. What the hell is that?

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
The Pistons have been up-and-down all season. This play looked great on paper but the Pistons could f**k up a wet dream. You'll get em' tomorrow. Go get a drink or something and start fresh in the morning.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg