Tuesday Pucks

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Btw... nice nite JT!
cool.gif
and for all of you that don't know yet, the above was just kidding!!
biggrin.gif

JT is the man! IN all sports apparently. Too bad I didn't TAIL him completely tonite, could only pull the trigger on the two 3* plays, so you only made me HALF as much as everyone else!
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, glad to see some action in here. I don't know JACK about PUCKS (not that I'm that good in anything else!) so I'm definitely a COATTAILER and not ashamed to admit it. I tailed TIGER and IE alot last year, and made money overall, not a lot, but hey, I didn't do any work!

I read certain individual posts, and with JT, you normally get reasoning, which I appreciate, whether it's right, or wins, who cares! At least I have an idea of WHY he's playing it. THEN, if I read something to the contrary, I can change my mind and pass, or go with it. My choice! Tonite, I chose to only play two games. Bad choice looking back, but I'd be furious if I lost four or five games in one nite tailing someone, and not know why. That's just me. If I'm tailing, I limit my plays, and I'd suggest the other NEWBIES to NHL do the same.

Ok ok... enouch back patting for one nite bud, I'm sure it's bruised by now already! After what you pulled out SUNDAY in NFL, and now this?!?!? Wow... legendary dude... pure and simple legend.

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
JT, Got any stocks you think are good buys
biggrin.gif

I'm going to turn on my computer 1 hour before game time and play your picks period!!

Then I'm going to hook you up w/a 1-900 number, be your agent, quit my job and rake in all the cash. Ok, I'll put down the crack pipe.

Thanks JT,

Bet on MyBookie