eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
:00hour :00hour GOOD LUCK!!

Arthur Ralph

Super Pick: Portland Trailblazers

900 Daily Play BEST BET: San Jose WAC College

Free Play Butler

AR lost both paid plays for the 2nd day in a row. I suggest if he loses his SP tonight to just monitor. When he goes on skids, they can go for 6-8 games sometimes.

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
FERRINGO

2-Unit Play. Take #565 Cleveland State (+10) over Butler (9 p.m., Tuesday, March 11)
1-Unit Play. First Half: Take #565 Cleveland State (+6) over Butler (9 p.m., Tuesday, March 11)
These two teams played to a four-point Cleveland State win and a five-point Butler win during the regular season, so I think a blowout here is unlikely. In fact, I think CSU has a legitimate shot to win this game. They are quicker and more athletic than the Bulldogs, and they looked very, very comfortable shooting the ball in Hinkle on Sunday against Kent State. If CSU shoots anywhere near like they did in that game () then they are in business. Butler is just 6-13-2 ATS in conference play and is always shackled with a few extra points by the oddsmakers. These Horizon League games are usually played in the 50's and 60's so 10 points should be gold.

That's it for today. Good luck.

Mike2518

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2008
Analyst: Stu Feiner

3000 DIME WAC OPENING
TOURNEY BEST BET

San Jose State -6 over La Tech

also

1000 Dime - Butler -10 over Cleveland State
1000 Dime - Portland State -14 over Idaho State

Analyst: Bobby Esposito
THREE 1000* NBA LOCKS

THREE 1000* BEST BETS

Cleveland State +10 over Butler

Portland -2 over Minnesota

Utah Jazz -3.5 over Bulls

Analyst: Eddie Roman
3000 Unit Odds Makers Mistake Game of the Year #28

Cleveland State Vikings +10 over Butler

Analyst: Damon Roberts
Tuesdasy Action

THREE 1000 DIME LOCKS

Louisiana Tech +6 over San Jose State

Minnesota T-Wolves +1.5 over Portland

Indiana Pacers -9 over Seattle

Analyst: Jack Burnet
1000 DIME LOCKS

THREE 1000 DIME LOCKS

Indiana Pacers -9 over Seattle Sonics

Over the posted total (Memphis at Phoenix)

N. Arizona -3 over Weber State

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mike2518

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wunderdog

Game: Toronto at New York Yankees (1:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Toronto +151 (moneyline)

The Jays make the trip to play the Yankees, and will go with Chacin (0.00 spring ERA). Wang gets the nod for the Yankees and he has been terrible thus far, with a 20.25 ERA, and Rasner to follow at 15.00 ERA. This is a ridiculous line for a spring-training game, especially with this matchup. We will take the Jays here.

Game: New York Mets at Boston (1:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: New York Mets +121 (moneyline)

Tim Wakefield starts against Nelson Figueroa as these teams square off for the second straight day. Pedro Martinez should be throwing today, but he refuses to travel in spring training games. Figueroa has pitched 6.1 scoreless innings this spring. Sox bats not doing much as they have plated just one run in last two. Will ride the Mets here.

Game: Los Angeles Angels at San Diego (4:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: Los Angeles Angels +102 (moneyline)

Jered Weaver gets the ball for the Angels, and he has been perfect in his two starts. He squares off against Padres' ace Jake Peavy who has been touched up for eight hits and four runs in five innings so far. Angels producing 5+ runs over each of their last six games and swinging the bats well. We will ride them here to beat the Padres.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

507-408-17 last one hundred eighty six days
175-136-4 last sixty eight days!
2-3 Yesterday

Today:

10* WASHINGTON -6
10* LA LAKERS -11?
10* MIL/WAS OVER 202
10* SEA/IND UNDER 218?
10* UTA/CHI UNDER 215

hes been mr. 2-3 guy all week long.
another 2-3 yesterday!

Pepi

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2008
cappers?

cappers?

Hey fellas.... new to forum, but expanding to different areas to discover more LOCKS! ha. I dont know if I am able to post this so forgive me if I go outside my boundries. Who are the best handicappers on the net? I compiled and watched LOTS of cappers on each of their sites so far this year and discovered the following:

Brandon Lang- ALL picks; +Units

Drew Gordon- Good Picks

Lockofday- Streaky, but good

Marc Lawrence- Great runs

Aurther Ralph- Top plays money

Josh Dean- Top plays money

John Ryan- Great overall 10*

Vegas Insider-decent

Wolkosky Milan- Average but +units

Ben Burns- NHL god!

any suggestions on any of these guys, or any cappers that may be worth viewing? Again I'm sorry if i broke any rules, but i'm not spamming i dont think! Thanks guys GL!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

White_tiger

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2008
Hey fellas.... new to forum, but expanding to different areas to discover more LOCKS! ha. I dont know if I am able to post this so forgive me if I go outside my boundries. Who are the best handicappers on the net? I compiled and watched LOTS of cappers on each of their sites so far this year and discovered the following:

Drew Gordon- Good Picks

Vegas Insider-decent

Ben Burns- NHL god!

any suggestions on any of these guys, or any cappers that may be worth viewing? Again I'm sorry if i broke any rules, but i'm not spamming i dont think! Thanks guys GL!

Ben Burn have been burned everyone $ in NHL last 4 weeks.

Pepi

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2008
Ben Burn have been burned everyone $ in NHL last 4 weeks.

well, i've been tryin to find a nhl god for everyone since i didn't list one and he seemed to be the best one to me. I know john ryan is pretty good at nhl games too

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BettingProphets

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2002
canada
Jimmy The Moose comp

Game: Philadelphia Flyers at Toronto Maple Leafs Mar 11 2008 7:35PM

Prediction: Philadelphia Flyers

Reason: The Flyers have won 5 of their last 7 games while the Leafs have lost 3 of their last 5. The Flyers are 5-1 in their last 6 games played with 2 days to rest between games. The Flyers are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. team's with a losing record. The Maple Leafs are 0-9 in their last 9 vs. Atlantic Division opponents. Toronto is 4-10 in their last 14 games played on Tuesday's. The Flyers have won the last 2 meetings between the clubs. Play on the Philadelphia Flyers +.

Michael Cannon

Portland at MINNESOTA (+2)

Take Minnesota as the small home dog tonight over Portland.

The Timberwolves have been idle since Saturday and this is their lone home matchup during a six-game span. That should be enough for them to bring a maximum effort tonight.

Portland is playing its fourth game in five days, so the fatigue factor should come into play.

The Timberwolves can rely on Al Jefferson to provide the scoring and rebounding, as he's posted over 40 double-doubles this season.

Take Minnesota as the small home chalk to get it done over Portland.

3♦ MINNESOTA

Dave Cokin

(555) POR Trail Blazers
(556) MIN T'wolves

Take "(555) POR Trail Blazers"

Portland seems to be getting its second wind to some extent. The Blazers dropped one at Cleveland last night, but they've been a decent spread run the last couple weeks. Minnesota has yet to win three straight all season, so they're in a fade spot here and the spread is certainly not an issue. I'll offer up the Blazers as small road chalk.

Jim Feist

(559) MEM Grizzlies
(560) PHX Suns

Take "(560) PHX Suns"

Forget about the Timberwolves and Heat -- Memphis is the worst team in the NBA. GM Chris Wallace takes the nod as worst GM in game after that awful trade of Pau Gasol for Kwame Brown. Talk about pulling the rug out from under your team! The Grizzlies are playing like they know management doesn?t care, 1-10 SU/ATS the last 11 games. They were a dog of 9 or more in 7 of those games and still got routed. Memphis plays no defense, which will be a huge problem against this uptempo Phoenix attack. The Suns are looking to rip off some easy wins, still under criticism after the Shaq trade. It won?t be hard to blow out this Memphis team. Play the Suns!

THE SPORTS ADVISORS

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

SUN BELT CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT

(at Mobile, Ala.)
Middle Tennessee St. (18-14, 16-10-2 ATS) vs. Western Kentucky (26-6, 16-12 ATS)
Middle Tennessee State (14-7, 15-6 ATS in conference) advanced to the Sun Belt Conference tournament final by stunning top-seeded South Alabama 82-73 as an 11?-point underdog in Monday night?s semifinal matchup, recording its fourth consecutive wins (3-1 ATS). The Blue Raiders, who scored narrow victories over Louisiana-Monroe (74-69) and Troy (65-59) in the opening rounds of this tourney, are on a 10-3 SU and ATS roll, all in league play.
Shortly after Middle Tennessee finished off its upset of South Alabama, No. 2 seed Western Kentucky (18-2, 10-10 ATS in conference) took the floor at Mitchell Center Arena and dusted Arkansas-Little Rock 70-55, cashing as a nine-point chalk. The Hilltoppers have won five in a row and 16 of their last 17. They?re also on a 4-0 ATS run, all as a favorite.
These teams faced off twice in the regular season, with Western Kentucky winning both contests and Middle Tennessee covering the spread in each outing. The Hilltoppers prevailed 62-51 as a 15?-point home favorite on Jan. 2 and 71-66 as a 6?-point road chalk on Feb. 16.
Middle Tennessee has won six of its last eight on the highway (5-3 ATS) and is 2-1 SU (2-0-1 ATS) on neutral courts. Also, the Blue Raiders are 7-2 ATS in their last nine as an underdog.
Western Kentucky is 5-0 ATS at neutral sites this season (3-2 SU), with the two outright losses coming against Top 25 foes Tennessee (88-82) and Gonzaga (74-71). Also, the Hilltoppers enter this contest having won nine consecutive games on the highway (7-2 ATS).
The under is 13-6 in Western Kentucky?s last 19 contests, all in Sun Belt action. Also, both series meetings with Middle Tennessee this year stayed low.
ATS ADVANTAGE:WESTERN KENTUCKY and UNDER

HORIZON LEAGUE TOURNAMENT

(at Indianapolis)
Cleveland State (21-11, 17-11 ATS) vs. (12) Butler (28-3, 15-13-2 ATS)
After getting a bye through the first round of the Horizon League tournament, top-seeded Butler (17-2, 6-11-2 ATS in conference) ripped Illinois-Chicago 66-50 as a 10-point favorite to reach the tournament championship game for the second straight year. The Bulldogs have won 12 consecutive Horizon League games (5-6-1 ATS) since losing at Cleveland State on Jan. 17.
Cleveland State (13-6, 12-7 ATS in conference) has won four in a row of seven of eight, including Saturday?s 78-73 victory over Valparaiso in the Horizon League semis. The Vikings have cashed in seven straight games, which comes on the heels of an 0-6 ATS slump.
A month after the Vikings upset Butler in Cleveland, the Bulldogs got revenge in a 51-46 home victory. However, they failed to cash as a 12-point underdog, falling to 3-6 ATS in the last nine meetings against Cleveland State. Still, the home team has cashed in eight of the last 11 battles.
The Horizon League tournament is being played on Butler?s home court, Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, where the Bulldogs are 14-1 (8-7 ATS), including 10-0 in conference play, but just 4-6 ATS. Meanwhile, the Vikings are 5-5 in conference road games, going 6-4 ATS, including 4-0 ATS in the last four.
The under is 10-5 in Cleveland State?s last 15 overall, 4-0 in its last four on the road, 4-1 in Butler?s last five Horizon League outings and 8-2 in the last 10 series meetings.
ATS ADVANTAGE: UNDER

THE SPORTS ADVISORS

NBA

Utah (42-22, 35-29 ATS) at Chicago (25-38, 28-35 ATS)
The red-hot Jazz put a five-game SU and ATS winning streak on the line when they invade the United Center to battle the slumping Bulls.
Utah destroyed Denver 132-105 as a six-point home favorite on Saturday. The Jazz are averaging 118.4 points per game and giving up just 100.2 during their five-game winning streak, with three of the wins coming by margins of 27, 29 and 21 points.
The Bulls return home after a pair of road losses at Boston on Friday (116-93) and Detroit on Sunday (116-109), falling to 5-9 in their last 14 games. However, the Bulls cashed as a nine-point underdog at the Pistons, moving to 12-6 ATS in their last 18 contests. Also on the bright side for Chicago: It hasn?t lost three in a row since the end of December, a stretch of 37 games.
These teams met a month ago in Utah, and the Jazz rolled to a 97-87 victory, but the Bulls got the cash as a 12-point road underdog. Utah has won the last four in a row (2-2 ATS) in this series, while the underdog is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 and the visitor is 4-1 ATS in the last five.
The Jazz are on positive ATS streaks of 4-1 against the Central Division and 9-0 following a double-digit victory. But they?re 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games when playing on exactly two days? rest, and despite their current 3-0 ATS run on the highway, they?re still only 14-19 SU and ATS as a visitor.
Chicago is on pointspread runs of 13-3 after a SU loss, 4-1 at home, 4-0 against the Northwest Division, 8-2 against the Western Conference and 10-3 when playing on one day of rest.
The over is 5-2-1 in Utah?s last eight overall, 8-2-1 in Chicago?s last 11 (4-0 in the last four), 8-3 in Chicago?s last 11 against the Northwest Division.
ATS ADVANTAGE: OVER

Toronto (34-28, 33-28-1 ATS) at L.A. Lakers (44-19, 39-22-1 ATS)
The Lakers will attempt to rebound from Sunday?s stunning home loss to the Kings when they host the shorthanded Raptors at Staples Center
Kobe Bryant missed a game-winning fall-away jumper at the buzzer Sunday night, as Los Angeles fell 114-113 to Sacramento as a hefty 13?-point home favorite. The loss ended a six-game home winning streak for the Lakers, but they?re still 16-3 in their last 19 outings and 16-5 ATS in their last 21.
Toronto held off the Sonics 114-106 on Sunday at home, but failed to cover as a 12-point home favorite. That ended an astonishing string in which the straight-up winner had covered the pointspread in 35 consecutive Raptors games. Still, the winner is 57-4-1 ATS when Toronto plays this season, including 26-3-1 ATS in road games.
Since All-Star center Chris Bosh went down with a knee injury on Feb. 29 in Indiana, the Raptors are just 2-4 SU and 1-5 ATS).
The Lakers? current 16-3 SU run began with a 121-101 rout of the Raptors as a 6 ?-point road underdog back on Feb. 1. L.A. is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings (6-2-2 ATS), including 4-1 ATS at home. During this 10-game stretch, the SU winner is 8-0-2 ATS and the favorite is 6-2-2 ATS.
In addition to their 16-5 over ATS streak, the Lakers sport positive pointspread runs of 10-1 against the Eastern Conference, 4-0 against Atlantic Division foes, 8-1 on Tuesdays, 5-1-1 following a non-cover and 9-3 when playing on one day of rest. However, Los Angeles has alternated ATS wins and losses in its last six at Staples Center and is 17-12 ATS at home this season (22-8 SU).
Toronto is mired in ATS funks of 1-6 against the Pacific Division, 0-4 on Tuesdays, 0-5 when playing on one day of rest and 0-4 after scoring 100 points or more in the previous game.
The over is on runs of 4-1 for the Lakers overall, 4-1 for the Lakers against the Atlantic Division, 5-2 for the Lakers on Tuesdays, 18-8 for the Raptors overall, 4-0 for the Raptors against the Pacific Division and 6-2 for the Raptors on Tuesday.
ATS ADVANTAGE: L.A. LAKERS and OVER

Gator's NBA/CBB 70% Report

Tuesday: Play Over NBA road teams where the total is greater than or equal to 200 after going over the total by more than 12 points in two consecutive games, with a winning percentage of between 45-55% on the season
40-14 Over since 1996 (74.1%)

PLAY: Toronto / LAL OVER 212

WINNERS EDGE-3/11/08

NBA:

Utah Jazz - 4 , 3 units

CBB:

Cleveland St. + 10 , 2 units

Louisiana Tech + 6 , 1 unit

Michael Cannon (16-5 top play run)

Tuesday's Plays...

20 Dime ?

CLEVELAND STATE

Take the points with Cleveland State tonight in the Horizon League Championship over Butler.

I know Butler is nationally ranked and they?ve already got their ticket punched to the big dance. But this Cleveland State team has given the Bulldogs everything they could handle in the first two meetings, and there?s no reason to think they won?t tonight with a chance at an automatic berth into the NCAA tournament.

The Vikings have won seven of their last eight games, going 8-0 ATS. They?ve split their two meetings with the Bulldogs this year, winning 56-52 at home back in January and losing 51-46 at Butler in February as a 12-point dog.

Cleveland State has been executing the little things all season long for coach Gary Waters. Vikings guard Cedric Jackson has outplayed his Bulldog counterparts, Mike Green and A. J. Graves in both meetings and Cleveland State could have pulled off the regular season sweep had they shot better than the 31 percent from the floor in the second meeting.

Take the points with Cleveland State as they stay within the number tonight and give Butler a scare for the league crown.

5 Dime ?

SAN JOSE STATE

Lay the points with San Jose State over Louisiana Tech in the first round of the WAC tournament.

Granted this isn?t North Carolina versus Duke, but I?ll side with a San Jose State team that has a decided advantage on the boards over La. Tech.

Now, La. Tech has won two straight, but I don?t like their prospects of winning a third straight based on the fact that Bulldog coach Kerry Rupp has shortened his bench to a seven-man rotation. These kids are not only going to have to play disciplined, but they?re going to have to duplicate strong numbers from the field that haven?t been there all year.

Like Kyle Gibson?s 28-point performance last time out or Tech hitting 10 shots from beyond the arc, as was the case in last Saturday?s win over these very same San Jose State Spartans.

What is most likely to happen is the big rebounding margin San Jose State enjoyed in that loss, when the Spartans held a 46-21 advantage, which will allow them to hold the Bulldogs to too many one-and-out possessions.

Take San Jose State minus the points as they grab the win and cover.

ATS Consultants

Newsletter Plays

Tuesday, March 11

Hoops
Utah over Chicago 91-80 Preferred Play

Hockey
over in the Chicago/Detroit game Preferred Play
Anaheim over Phoenix Preferred Play

BIG AL

At 10:05 pm, our selection is on the Memphis Grizzlies plus the points over Phoenix. On Sunday, the Suns temporarily righted their sinking ship when they upset the Spurs 94-87 as a 1.5-point home dog. But that win might mask serious problems which currently confront the Suns. By trading away its best wing defender (Shawn Marion) for an aging, immobile Shaquille O'Neal, the Suns have morphed into a poor defensive ballclub, notwithstanding their performance on Sunday. But prior to that win, Phoenix had dropped six of nine games, and had surrendered an AVERAGE of 123 points in those six losses. Now, off that upset win, the Suns fall into a nasty 25% ATS system which goes against home faves off outright wins as a home underdog, if they are matched up against a foe off a straight-up loss. The Grizzlies got Mike Miller back in the line-up two games back, and that's key, as Memphis was 0-8 without the sharpshooter in its lineup. Miller leads Memphis in Field-Goal percentage (51.1 percent) and rebounds (6.5), and three-point shooting (43.5%), so it wasn't surprising that Memphis snapped its nine-game losing streak with a 100-93 win over New Jersey in his first game back. The pointspread here is an overlay, and we'll take advantage of the inflated line and grab the points with the Grizzlies. Good luck, as always...Al McMordie

BettingProphets

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2002
canada
edited:admin

STRIKE POINT SPORT'S

3-Unit Play. #572 Take Northern Arizona -2.5 over Weber State (8:30 pm)

The Lumberjacks took both regular season meetings, and I expect them to make it three in a row here, advancing in the first of the Big Sky semi-finals. Northern Arizona came into the league tournament having won six straight. They boast a strong, veteran team that is not only capable of taking this game, but also knocking off the top seeded Vikings in a potential conference title match-up as well. Lay the small number, as the favorite comes in this one.

GINA

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 10:00 p.m. est.
Memphis Grizzlies (15-47) at Phoenix Suns (41-22)
The Suns are currently struggling, dropping four of its last six games and four of its last six at home, but should have no problems versus the collapse Grizzlies. Memphis has lost 16 of its last 18 games, 16 of its last 17 on the road. The Grizzlies won?t restrain the high power Suns. Phoenix is scoring an average of 109 points per game, while Memphis is allowing an average of 106 points per game. The Grizzlies are 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games and have lost 17 of their last 20 at Phoenix. Go with the Suns. The oddsmakers have Phoenix as a huge 15 point favorite, but the Grizzlies are just 4-20 at Phoenix and a horrible 4-25 on the road this season, 0-5 ATS in its last 5 on the road.

Phoenix Suns

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 (Eastern Time)

Time Game Today's Pick

8:30 p.m. Utah (42-22) at Chicago (25-38) Under - 213

10:00 p.m. Memphis (15-47) at Phoenix (41-22) Phoenix Suns - 15

Akmens

Butler/Cleveland State OVER 119

NorthCoast Community Line.

Button #4 a 3* on Clev. St. Butler Under the total.
Button # 9 3* on N.Arizona

Chris Jordan

400 utah
100 portland state

Sean Higgs

Weber State ---- Taking the points with the Panthers tonight. Northern Arizona swept the regular season this year, but will find it difficult to pull the hat trick. Weber is 6-0 ATS their last 6 overall and forget about, vs Big Sky teams they are 36-17 ATS their last 53. Clearly this team knows their opponents. The Lumberjacks of Northern Arizona on the other hand have limped in 3-7 ATS their last 10 and just 2-7 ATS their last 9 vs Big Sky teams. Weber, with better free throw shooting and defense, will win this one outright.

Under Butler --- Horizon League Championship Under tonight. These teams have played under 6 of 7 overall and 5 straight in Butler. The Vikings have played 7 of 10 under, 4 straight road unders. The Butler Bulldogs have gone under 4 of 5 vs Horizon teams and 5 of 6 vs teams with losing road records.

Chicago Bulls-- Let's take the home dog Bulls here. The underdog has hit 8 of the last 10 here. Bulls a very profitable 11-4 ATS as home dogs of a half to 4.5 points, while the Jazz fall into a 1-4 ATS stat on the road laying those numbers. Utah also a brutal 8-18 ATS as a road favorite their last 26 and just 9-19 ATS vs Eastern Conference teams their last 28 times out. Chicago catches a nice home win over the road weary Jazz here.

Gamblers Data

Tuesday

Toronto +11.5

Johnny Guild

NBA Selection
Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 10:30 PM EST.
Toronto Raptors (34-28) at Los Angeles Lakers (44-19)
Toronto has lost four of their last 6 games and are 15-15 on the road this season. The struggling Raptors will have a big task versus the hot Lakers. Los Angeles has won 16 of their last 19 games and are 22-8 at home this season.
Look for Kobe Bryant and crew to pound the Raptors tonight on their home court. The Lakers have won 10 of the last 12 battles against the Raptors and six of its last seven at the Staples Center. Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last six games overall, 1-4 ATS in the last 5 clashes at Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Lakers - 11.5

CBB

Time Games Daily Picks

11:00 p.m. Idaho State (12-18) vs. Portland State (21-9) Portland State Vikings - 13

Mr. A's

Utah at Chicago, 8:30 PM Utah Jazz - 3?

Toronto at LA Lakers, 10:30 PM Los Angeles Lakers - 11?

GINA

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 10:00 p.m. est.
Memphis Grizzlies (15-47) at Phoenix Suns (41-22)
The Suns are currently struggling, dropping four of its last six games and four of its last six at home, but should have no problems versus the collapse Grizzlies. Memphis has lost 16 of its last 18 games, 16 of its last 17 on the road. The Grizzlies won?t restrain the high power Suns. Phoenix is scoring an average of 109 points per game, while Memphis is allowing an average of 106 points per game. The Grizzlies are 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games and have lost 17 of their last 20 at Phoenix. Go with the Suns. The oddsmakers have Phoenix as a huge 15 point favorite, but the Grizzlies are just 4-20 at Phoenix and a horrible 4-25 on the road this season, 0-5 ATS in its last 5 on the road.

Phoenix Suns

8:30 p.m. Utah (42-22) at Chicago (25-38) Under - 213

10:00 p.m. Memphis (15-47) at Phoenix (41-22) Phoenix Suns - 15

Scorpion7

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2008

Drew Gordon- Good Picks

Vegas Insider-decent

Ben Burns- NHL god!

How about Sebastian?

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
ROOT

Chairman - Penn

Millionaire - Chicago Bulls

green kings have won 12 out 14

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
The Green Kings