5 Dime - Indiana Purdue
5 Dime - Northern Arizona
5 Dime - Timberwolves

Free Pick - Portland State

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
Hey fellas.... new to forum, but expanding to different areas to discover more LOCKS! ha. I dont know if I am able to post this so forgive me if I go outside my boundries. Who are the best handicappers on the net? I compiled and watched LOTS of cappers on each of their sites so far this year and discovered the following:

Brandon Lang- ALL picks; +Units

Drew Gordon- Good Picks

Lockofday- Streaky, but good

Marc Lawrence- Great runs

Aurther Ralph- Top plays money

Josh Dean- Top plays money

John Ryan- Great overall 10*

Vegas Insider-decent

Wolkosky Milan- Average but +units

Ben Burns- NHL god!

any suggestions on any of these guys, or any cappers that may be worth viewing? Again I'm sorry if i broke any rules, but i'm not spamming i dont think! Thanks guys GL!

Lang has been average the last 2 weeks , but I suggest you go against him on a daily basis -- HE SUX BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YTownGambler

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2007
Drew Gordon :

Today's Games...

1. 300,000♦ Cleveland State
2. 50,000♦ Trail Blazers

1. Cleveland State- First things first, the Vikings covered both meetings against this Butler squad this season, including a 51-46 Butler win, but Cleveland State cover, as a 12-point road dog in their last one at Hinkle Fieldhouse February 16th! Odds makers have once again underestimated this Vikings team tonight, and I'll prove it you...
Besides the fact the Vikings already proved they can play at Hinkle Fieldhouse, there's the motivational factor. Sure, the Bulldogs want to win the Horizon Title, but Butler is already guaranteed an at-large bid, while the Vikings only means of going Dancing would be with a win here tonight. Needless to say, that's a huge disparity in motivation, one that will surely keep this game within the number.
Another reason why this series has been so competitive this season is Cleveland State's excellent perimeter defense. We all know the Bulldogs love the 3-point line, with players like Campbell, Green, and Graves launching it from beyond the arc all game long. But if we know this, the Vikings and coach Waters know it too, and they've tailored their defense to stopping Butler's perimeter based attack. Thus, the two Cleveland State covers against Butler this season, as the Bulldogs shot 26% and 28% respectively from the 3-point line in those contests!
Finally, the match ups also dictate a close game, as the Vikings top-2 Bullock and Jackson have excelled against this Bulldogs defense. The last time they played at Butler, Cedric Jackson dropped in 20 points, 5 assists, 4 steals, and 4 boards, throughly outplaying Butler leading scorer Mike Green. Long story short, these two teams are well-matched, and the only reason the Bulldogs have the edge here is the home court.
Bottom line, expect a hard-fought, competitive contest tonight at Hinkle Fieldhouse, as these two teams are a lot closer than Vegas is giving them credit for. Cleveland State has already proven TWICE this season they can hang with Butler, and they'll prove it again tonight, using their stifling defense to keep this game well within the number.
Take Cleveland State plus the points over Butler as your top-rated play of the day.

2. Trail Blazers- I picked against the Trail Blazers in this spot last night, delivering a 50K bonus winner on the Cavaliers 88-80. However, tonight's a different story, as despite the fact Portland will be playing in the tail end of a back-to-back, I firmly believe they'll bounce back tonight in Minnesota and here's why:
First, forget the fatigue factor, as this young Blazers squad has shown little ill-effects from getting no rest, going 9-6 ATS this season with no down-time. Roy, Aldridge, and Webster still can't rent a car, so don't tell me these youngsters can play two games in two nights! The last time they played in back-to-back, they won outright at the Clippers 82-80 as 2-point dogs!
Second, the one problem that has plagued the 'Wolves all season is defense, and it'll hurt them once again tonight, as they're allowing 104 ppg on a ridiculous 49% shooting over their last 5 games... I don't care who you are, you're aren't going to win many basketball games when your opponent is shooting nearly 50% from the floor, period. Portland's offense isn't great, but they sure as hell can beat a lazy Minnesota defense in this one.
Finally, let's examine their previous two meetings this season, as the Blazers rocked the 'Wolves both times by double-digits, including a 90-79 win at the Target Center back on January 2nd. While I agree the Blazers aren't playing as well as they were in January, there's no way you can tell me they're now nearly a pick'em against this sputtering 'Wolves squad. True, the 'Wolves have won two in a row, but please, let's not get carried away... This is still a Minnesota team that's 10-22 SU & 14-18 ATS at home this season. It will be closer than their previous meetings, but the Blazers coming off a disappointing loss to the Cavs, bounce back with a strong road win and cover tonight in Minnesota.
Take the Trail Blazers over the Timberwolves in this NBA match up.

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
more from my website

STRIKE POINT SPORT'S

3-Unit Play. #572 Take Northern Arizona -2.5 over Weber State (8:30 pm)

The Lumberjacks took both regular season meetings, and I expect them to make it three in a row here, advancing in the first of the Big Sky semi-finals. Northern Arizona came into the league tournament having won six straight. They boast a strong, veteran team that is not only capable of taking this game, but also knocking off the top seeded Vikings in a potential conference title match-up as well. Lay the small number, as the favorite comes in this one.

GINA

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 10:00 p.m. est.
Memphis Grizzlies (15-47) at Phoenix Suns (41-22)
The Suns are currently struggling, dropping four of its last six games and four of its last six at home, but should have no problems versus the collapse Grizzlies. Memphis has lost 16 of its last 18 games, 16 of its last 17 on the road. The Grizzlies won?t restrain the high power Suns. Phoenix is scoring an average of 109 points per game, while Memphis is allowing an average of 106 points per game. The Grizzlies are 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games and have lost 17 of their last 20 at Phoenix. Go with the Suns. The oddsmakers have Phoenix as a huge 15 point favorite, but the Grizzlies are just 4-20 at Phoenix and a horrible 4-25 on the road this season, 0-5 ATS in its last 5 on the road.

Phoenix Suns

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 (Eastern Time)

Time Game Today's Pick

8:30 p.m. Utah (42-22) at Chicago (25-38) Under - 213

10:00 p.m. Memphis (15-47) at Phoenix (41-22) Phoenix Suns - 15

Akmens

Butler/Cleveland State OVER 119

NorthCoast Community Line.

Button #4 a 3* on Clev. St. Butler Under the total.
Button # 9 3* on N.Arizona

Chris Jordan

400 utah
100 portland state

Sean Higgs

Weber State ---- Taking the points with the Panthers tonight. Northern Arizona swept the regular season this year, but will find it difficult to pull the hat trick. Weber is 6-0 ATS their last 6 overall and forget about, vs Big Sky teams they are 36-17 ATS their last 53. Clearly this team knows their opponents. The Lumberjacks of Northern Arizona on the other hand have limped in 3-7 ATS their last 10 and just 2-7 ATS their last 9 vs Big Sky teams. Weber, with better free throw shooting and defense, will win this one outright.

Under Butler --- Horizon League Championship Under tonight. These teams have played under 6 of 7 overall and 5 straight in Butler. The Vikings have played 7 of 10 under, 4 straight road unders. The Butler Bulldogs have gone under 4 of 5 vs Horizon teams and 5 of 6 vs teams with losing road records.

Chicago Bulls-- Let's take the home dog Bulls here. The underdog has hit 8 of the last 10 here. Bulls a very profitable 11-4 ATS as home dogs of a half to 4.5 points, while the Jazz fall into a 1-4 ATS stat on the road laying those numbers. Utah also a brutal 8-18 ATS as a road favorite their last 26 and just 9-19 ATS vs Eastern Conference teams their last 28 times out. Chicago catches a nice home win over the road weary Jazz here.

Gamblers Data

Tuesday

Toronto +11.5

Johnny Guild

NBA Selection
Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 10:30 PM EST.
Toronto Raptors (34-28) at Los Angeles Lakers (44-19)
Toronto has lost four of their last 6 games and are 15-15 on the road this season. The struggling Raptors will have a big task versus the hot Lakers. Los Angeles has won 16 of their last 19 games and are 22-8 at home this season.
Look for Kobe Bryant and crew to pound the Raptors tonight on their home court. The Lakers have won 10 of the last 12 battles against the Raptors and six of its last seven at the Staples Center. Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last six games overall, 1-4 ATS in the last 5 clashes at Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Lakers - 11.5

CBB

Time Games Daily Picks

11:00 p.m. Idaho State (12-18) vs. Portland State (21-9) Portland State Vikings - 13

Mr. A's

Utah at Chicago, 8:30 PM Utah Jazz - 3?

Toronto at LA Lakers, 10:30 PM Los Angeles Lakers - 11?

GINA

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 10:00 p.m. est.
Memphis Grizzlies (15-47) at Phoenix Suns (41-22)
The Suns are currently struggling, dropping four of its last six games and four of its last six at home, but should have no problems versus the collapse Grizzlies. Memphis has lost 16 of its last 18 games, 16 of its last 17 on the road. The Grizzlies won?t restrain the high power Suns. Phoenix is scoring an average of 109 points per game, while Memphis is allowing an average of 106 points per game. The Grizzlies are 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games and have lost 17 of their last 20 at Phoenix. Go with the Suns. The oddsmakers have Phoenix as a huge 15 point favorite, but the Grizzlies are just 4-20 at Phoenix and a horrible 4-25 on the road this season, 0-5 ATS in its last 5 on the road.

Phoenix Suns

8:30 p.m. Utah (42-22) at Chicago (25-38) Under - 213

10:00 p.m. Memphis (15-47) at Phoenix (41-22) Phoenix Suns - 15

FROM YOUR WEBSITE ???!!!!!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

NICE LITTLE PLUG THERE :142smilie

YOU GIVE OUT THE COMPS YOU COPY AND PASTE FROM HERE AND OTHER FORUMS AND YOU CHARGE FOR THE OTHER BIG NAME SCAMMERS

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PAY YOU WHEN THEY CAN GET THE SERVICES FOR FREE AT 10 OTHER FORUMS

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
Rob veno--
3/11/08 CBB Blue Chip: San Jose State Over 132 -110 (570)

3/11/08 NBA Indiana Over 218 -110 (552)

3/11/08 NBA Blue Chip: LA Lakers -11.5 (562)

ER sports--

3/11/08 NBA Playmaker: Portland -1.5 (555)

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
I'm not sure that you should welcome this guy with open arms. You will only have to ban him after you figure him out.

Im just trying to get him to man up and show us he is the best in the NHL

lets see his plays and decide

( I know he is another scammer like "the whale")

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--
direct line.....................princeton
total..........................butler over 19
ko...................................clev st
tko.............................n ariz

insider...........................jazz
5 star total gow.....................jazz under 15
3 star........................memphis

cokin--
fat man.......................twolves under 85

under the hat......................san jose st
3 star.....................port st

window.......................jazz
3 star........................lakers

feist--
conf tourney mismatch goy............clev st
personal best......................la tech
inner circle.....................mid tenn st
5 star..........................weber st

total........................pacers over18
personal best...................twolves
platinum...................buckes over
5 star............................wizards
inner circle.......................lakers

Delevan

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2008
Both Ness and McCordie have been around awhile..they both seem to give a good honest effort in researching their picks. Like any of us... it doesn't mean it works ALL the time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eagles1

Forum Member
Feb 28, 2008
Chris James Sports (+19.1 Units last 4 days)

2* San Jose State
1* Idaho State
1* Los Angeles Lakers