NBA GOM rare triple dime

Dallas Mavs

confirmed

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Thankis for Sebastian.. Sportsbank will be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know how find sportsbank. I have googled them and just cant find them. An email address would be great.

Financial

4 u Arizona St
3 u Umass

tomtebow

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
JEFFERSONSPORTS

Documented records since October 6th

NCAA HOOPS 157-114
NBA 95-74
NHL 46-35
NCAA FOOTBALL 27-11 (10-4 bowl games)

OVERALL RECORD 335-238 since oct 5th

NBA
ORLANDO-2
NHL
WASHINGTON+110

thanks for tracking record.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bienny83

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2008
Taipans or anyone else who have the proline boys pls post it up......thanks you all very much!!!

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
Thankis for Sebastian.. Sportsbank will be greatly appreciated. Does anyone know how find sportsbank. I have googled them and just cant find them. An email address would be great.

Financial

4 u Arizona St
3 u Umass

RINO POSTED SPORTSBANK YESTERDAY...AND HE POSTED A LOT OF PLAYS TODAY...MUCH APPRECIATED BY THE WAY....SMALL CARD TEHY MIGHT NOT HAVE A PLAY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
March 25th 2008

-- National Basketball Association --
7:05p Bob Akmens
New Orleans Hornets r651
-7.0 / 2 units

-- National Hockey League --
10:35p Bob Akmens
San Jose Sharks r69
(-140) / 3 units

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Fairway Jay NBA Indiana +7

LOvell 10* Mass/Syr under 166.5. GL

Rob Veno Syracuse -7.5

Dr bob No best bets

Tuesday NBA Opinion
ORLANDO (-2) over San Antonio
San Antonio managed to win at Dallas with the benefit of Dirk Nowitski getting injured mid-game, but the Spurs are still just 3-13 straight up and 4-12 ATS on the road against the top 12 teams in the league (those that are 10 games above .500 or higher), including 1-12 ATS when not getting more than 3 points. San Antonio is also 2-9 ATS this season on the road after 3 or more consecutive wins (0-4 ATS after 3 wins and covers), so they may be due for a letdown after 3 good games. Orlando is coming off a loss to Atlanta in their most recent game, but you should know by now that the Magic play their best after a loss (19-6 ATS this season and 11-1 ATS recently) and they?re 12-0 ATS this season after a road loss. Orlando is also 14-1 ATS in same season revenge games this season and this is another such game. The Magic are 6-0 ATS off a loss and with revenge and I?ve been on them as Best Bets in that spot a few times, but I?ll pass on this one since the Magic haven?t played as well against good teams at home (although they did beat Boston and Detroit at home in revenge games). My ratings favor Orlando by 1 ? points and I?ll lean with the Magic at -2 or less.

NIT Ratings
I don?t have any official opinions on the 2 NIT games, but my ratings predict the following.

Syracuse by 6 ? over U Mass
Arizona State by 4 ? over Florida

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Chris James Sports
3* Mavs
2* Trail Blazers
1* Orangemen

The Hammer [ College Basketball ]
QUADRUPLE NIT TOURNAMENT TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR
Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring our QUADRUPLE NIT TOURNAMENT TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR! You can get this GUARANTEED WINNER for just $35 and you must be a winner or there will be no charge! We are currently on a 107-44 run with all of our guaranteed selections and we are 62-24 in College Basketball and 25-10 in the NBA! We are now on a 39-15 run including 16-4 of late!

hammertime cbb florida over 132

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Paul Leiner

50* Washington/Portland Over
10* Arizona St
5* Syracuse/UMass UNDER

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Analyst: Stu Feiner
3000 Dime NBA Game of the Year

ONE AND ONLY 3000 DIME
NBA GAME OF THE YEAR

Orlando -1.5 over San Antonio

The Magic are 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 home games as they take on the Spurs tonight. They are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 games following a loss, dropping one in Atlanta by eight over the weekend. They are also 11-5-1 ATS in their last 17 games as a favorite. The Spurs, on the flip side, are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games overall and are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog. They are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5 and are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5. The Magic allowed 128 points the last time they played the Spurs, but this time it will be different as in recent games the Magic have really buckled down in defense. Magic laying one and a half? They win by atleast 10 tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
LARRY NESS

Syracuse 8U

Jazz 7.5 U

indiancowboy

Magic PK/-1 FIRST HALF ATS (POD) (3 units)

Once again, the last time the Magic lost was against the Wizards by a point (the Pistons also lost to the Wiz recently at Washington) and the Magic came back home upset, faced up against a Sixers team who they pounded at home and easily covered as 6 point chalk. They led at half-time 35-58 getting off to a quick start. I expect the Magic to do the same here. Frankly, I expect the Magic to lead wire to wire and even if the Spurs do come back, it won't be until the second half as once again, I think the Magic come out fired up and they maintain their intensity, take a lead into half-time, the spurs come back a bit in the third and the Magic pull away in the 4th quarter behind their quarter. The Spurs remember were down 36-40 against the Mavs and are a team that typically starts off slow (although they didn't against the Bulls) and then begin chipping away on the road in the second half. I like the Magic here from the beginning to the end of this ballgame and thus have 2 plays with the first half being my POD similar to the Lakers first half against the Warriors the other day and the full game is an additional standard play.

Magic -1 Full Game ATS (3 units)

Keep in mind that the POD is on the MAGIC -1/PK FIRST HALF ONLY. However, I also have a play on the Magic -1 for the Game. They are both for 3 units a piece. This is the write-up for the Magic -1 for the game. Keep in mind the Magic come off a tough Eastern Conference loss to the Hawks and they will likely be fired up today from that loss. The last time the Magic lost was on the road to Washington by a point and they came back home to pound the Sixers and easily covered as 6 point chalk. The Magic also lost to this team by 28 points on the road and likely have that revenge in mind too. Thus, the Magic come off a loss, return home and have revenge against the Spurs and I like all the features and motivations for the cover here. The Spurs are 1-9 ATS as small road dogs and the Magic are 9-2-1 ATS as home favorites of late.

Arizona State -3.5

Florida is a sound team that comes off 2 big wins at home against San Diego State and Creighton, 2 teams between the top 50 and 100 who they have beat up on at home. Now, they face a team on the road who is in the top 40 and given Florida's track record on the road as they are 3-6 on the road and 0-3 against top 50 teams, this team does not have a good track record on the road against top 50 teams. Although they lost to Vandy by 3, Vandy has shown to be horrible of late given their shortcomings in the SEC and the NCAA tourney. Florida remember got pounded by top 100 Bama on neutral footing, lost by 5 and was down bigger to top 60 Kentucky on the road, they lost to top 50 Arkansas by 19 and top 40 Ohio State by double-digits. I'll take Arizona State here at home where they have defeated the likes of Stanford, Oregon and Xavier by sound margins. The Gators are young and are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 ballgames after a win of 20 points or more and Arizona State is 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 ballgames.

Mavericks -11.5

Dallas beat this team 95-94 and of course the last time on the road, no Dirk for this game, I understand that there is no Dirk, but I also understand that when teams have their star player out, in the first game at home immediately after that star player goes out, they rally around and look to have a big home win. Thus, I expect the Mavs to win and win big here hoping to run up the score - exactly what the Rockets did in the first few games without Yao when they heard about that injury. I think the Mavs win big here. The Mavs are 6-0 ATS when playing teams with 40% winning % at home and the Clippers are 0-6 ATS when facing a team with a 60% winning %.

Status
Not open for further replies.