Tuesday Service Plays 4/8/08

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

15 Dime

MARINERS (With Bedard as listed pitcher)

Take the Mariners as the road chalk for the win over the Devil Rays.

Huge pitching advantage for Seattle tonight and that?s why I?m willing to lay the wood with the M?s on the road.

Newly acquired Erik Bedard will get the start for Seattle and he?s grown into one of the better left-handers in the game. He had a successful first start; allowing one earned run on three hits in five innings and striking out five in the Mariners 5-2 win over the Rangers. He did not get the decision in the game.

There are reports that Bedard suffered a hip injury that forced him to miss a scheduled start on Sunday against the Orioles. All indications are he is fine now, so no worries there.

Bedard is 10-3 with a 2.94 ERA in 18 career games against Tampa Bay.

The Devil Rays will counter with Matt Garza and the right-hander will have little margin for error pitching against Bedard. The right-hander has only pitched two games against Seattle, but he?s been lit up for 10 earned runs and 18 hits in just 9 1-3 innings.

Take Seattle as they grab the road win.

5 Dime

REDS (With Cueto as listed pitcher)

Take the Reds for the road win tonight over the Brewers.

This pick is all about Johnny Cueto for the Reds. This kid is absolutely filthy. I?m talking about 98-mph heat combined with a devastating change up. Scouts have compared him to a young Pedro Martinez, and if they are even close on their analysis, this kid could help to put the Reds over the top this year in the NL Central.

Jeff Suppan will start for the Brew Crew, and while he?s a solid, middle-of-the-rotation guy, he has a tendency to give up a lot of hits, something the Reds lineup is capable of doing here tonight.

Suppan has a 6.05 ERA in 11 career games against Cincinnati.

Take the Reds as they grab the road win.

HORNETS

Take the Hornets minus the points tonight at home over the Jazz.

Both teams are looking to grab home-court advantage in the playoffs, but I like New Orleans in this spot much more than Utah.

First off, Utah hasn?t been all that on the road this year. This is a team jockeying for playoff position and they not only failed to cover their last two on the road, they were beaten outright by Minnesota and New Jersey.

The Hornets are a solid 21-7 in their last 28 home games.

New Orleans gets ready to hit the road for four of the last five games, so don?t look for them to let up here.

Take the Hornets as they grab the win and cover.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Maddux Sports

3* Phila +145
3* Balt +145
3* Det +150

Brandon Lang

5 DIMERS

Cardinals
Mets
Reds
Indians

Hornets

FREE
RedSox Run Line
Dodgers

WINNERS EDGE

NBA

ATLANTA HAWKS+3 , 2 UNITS
LA LAKERS - 9 , 2 UNITS

MLB

LA DODGERS - 120 , 2 UNITS
CLEVELAND INDIANS +105 , 1 UNIT

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Inc.

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today in the NBA we our featuring anothe $500,000 NBA BLOWOUT WINNER and YOU can get this HUGE WINNER for just $25 and as always you WILL WIN THIS GAME or YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED! We are the WINNING MACHINES at Winners Inc.! We are now on an 160-82 run with all of our guaranteed Selections And we are currently 25-13 in the NBA and 61-36 in College Hoops!

$500,000 NBA BLOWOUT WINNER
Phoenix -12 8:05 EST

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Last year in BASEBALL we were 77-31 for PLUS 50.2 Units on the season and that my friends is playing just ONE UNIT PER GAME! So far this year we are 5-3 for PLUS .82 UNITS! Today we are featuring another $500,000 HOME RUN BASEBALL WINNER that you can get for just $25 and you will be charged only after you win! We are currently on a REMARKABLE 35-14 run with all of our selections!

$500,000 HOME RUN BASEBALL WINNER
Arizona w/Davis +110 9:40 EST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Frank Rosenthal

Nba Hoops
505 Bulls-9 Sb
Over 184 Sb+
509 Suns-11 Sb
Over 224 Sb
518 Blazers+9 Sb
Over 201 Sb+

Major League Baseball
902 Nym-150 Sb
909 Dodgers-120 Sb
912 Giants-120 Sb
918 Royals+125 Sb
923 Tribe+1210 Sb

gogogo777

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2007
Once in a while is ok for a request but EVERYDAY there is a request from Bases for Ness in mlb and if hockey was going on, it would be "any Ness in mlb or Burns in nhl. Thanks". It gets sickening. Look at his history of posts in his profile, he requests it EVERYDAY. I agree completely with Ytown, Bases man up and buy the lousy picks or be patient and wait. Your post is tiring to see everyday. Do you really think anyone sees your post and runs around to accomadate you? Again, buy them if you need ness/burns early or sit tight. WTF!

we should make him the first to post ness for us. which f o r u m u usually get ness from? i don't mind to help out. i am on m a u i. but don't think i get the picks a lot earlier. thanks.

gogogo777

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2007
BEN BURNS

BASEBALL
TEXAS
*Personal Favorite

GIANTS
*Contrarian Game of the Month

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gogogo777

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2007
Don't know who, but here're the picks

TEXAS
Game: Baltimore Orioles vs. Texas Rangers Game Time: 4/8/2008 2:05:00 PM Prediction: Texas Rangers Reason: I'm laying the price with TEXAS. The Orioles have gotten off to their best start in the years and the players are slapping themselves on the back, saying how "great" they've been playing. Let's not get too carried away though. While the Orioles have managed a 5-1 start, this represents their very first road game of the season. That's worth noting as the Orioles were an awful 64-97 (-14.8) on the road the past two seasons, including an ugly 2-10 (-7.2) mark when playing a road game with an over/under line of 11 or 11.5. Its also worth noting that they were a dismal 40-60 in 100 day games during that stretch. While the Orioles are playing their first road game, the Rangers will be highly motivated as this represents their home opener. Note that Texas has gone a relatively respectable 86-76 at home the past two seasons. In fact, they closed out last season on an impressive 15-3 run here. It should also be noted that the Rangers have won nine of their last 13 home meetings with the Orioles. Burres gets the call for the Orioles. He was 3-5 with a 5.12 ERA on the road last season and he got rocked for eight runs and eight hits, while recording only two outs, en route to a 30-3 beating the only previous time he faced Texas. Conversely, Jennings has faced Baltimore only once and tossed seven shutout innings, en route to a 2-1 victory for Colorado, his team at the time. Jennings, who is from the area, could really use a solid season as his contract has $4 million in incentives built into it. Look for him to outpitch Burres this afternoon, leading the Rangers to a victory in their home opener. *Personal Favorite

GIANTS
Game: San Diego Padres vs. San Francisco Giants Game Time: 4/8/2008 10:15:00 PM Prediction: San Francisco Giants Reason: I'm playing on SAN FRANCISCO. The betting public is really down on the Giants, who are 1-6 for the second straight season. That's given us some terrific line value for a game in which I believe they should enjoy a pitching advantage. Last season, the Giants won their eighth game and I expect them to be duplicate that performance this evening. The Giants first six games all came on the road and they came vs. the likes of Lowe, Penny and Sheets. Yesterday was their home opener and they had to deal with future hall-of-famer Greg Maddux. I expect them to have significantly more success against Randy Wolf. Yes, Wolf was fairly solid in his opening start. That came at pitcher friendly PetCo Park though and before one gets too excited about Wolf's performance, keep in mind that he had a 4.73 ERA last season (and had shoulder surgery) after posting an ugly 5.56 mark in 2006. Additionally, note that in four career starts at AT&T Park, Wolf is 1-2 with a poor 4.88 ERA. Conversely, Lincecum has a 2.03 ERA in two starts vs. the Padres and he tossed seven shutout innings, allowing only four hits, in his only home start against them. Lincecum is the only Giant with a victory after allowing one run through four innings out of the bullpen. (He would have started, if not for a rain delay) Its also worth noting that Lincecum closed out spring training by tossing five no-hit innings with nine strikeouts. Oakland manager Bob Geren said: "Lincecum threw the ball real well. He had a very, very good fastball..." Giants manager Bruce Bochy added: "The kid threw well. It was a nice tune up for him. It was a big win for us. The way we played tonight was what we were looking for." Looking back further and we find that Lincecum had 20Ks in his final three starts in spring training, fannig seven while allowing two runs over six innings vs. Texas in his previous start, prior to "no-hitting" the A's. Look for him to deliver another strong start here, as the Giants momentarily quiet the critics and earn their first home win in 2008. *Contrarian Game of the Month

Last edited:

gogogo777

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2007
Dave Malinsky 4* play

CLEVELAND/ANGELS Over

This one has now moved to the point at which we can play at low, or even no juice, off of an 8.5, and that is excellent value in a game in which each offense has opportunities both early and late.

Last week we cashed a big underdog ticket with the White Sox against Jake Westbrook, and while he was effective for most of the game he was tagged for a pair of home runs. We believe that is going to be a problem for him this season in the current order of the Indian rotation. By working directly off of Fausto Carmona, opponents are being given a second quick look against a pitcher throwing a similar style (in this case, sinker balls). But Westbrook is a lesser talent than Carmona, which means that not only does the other side get a quick look at more sinkers, they are also stepping down in class. And behind Westbrook there are significant late-game issues. Rafael Betancourt has worked three straight days, so even if he does go here he may not be effective, while Joe Borowski is off to a miserable start, and may be the worst closer in the Major?s right now.

This price is also kept low because of the home/away bias of Ervin Santana, but note that his bias is gapped wide because he has been awful on the road, and not because he has necessarily been all that dominating at home. At this point he is only going to b a six inning pitcher, and that creates headaches for the Angels in the latter stages. They are going to have to give Francisco Rodriguez some time off for those ankle injuries to heal, and there is no indication that Scott Shields is back yet. Having thrown 35 pitches the last two days, his arm strength to go tonight is an issue, and that means bullpen problems all the way around. It also means plenty of chances for each team to score throughout, and in a game in which four runs apiece gets us a win we step in.

YTownGambler

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2007
Wayne Root

Chairman - Milw Bucks
Millionaire - Cleveland Indians
Money Maker - Dallas Mavs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Consensus Group

1000* BASEBALL WINNER
$25.00 Guaranteed: Last year we were 64-28 in Baseball for +39.40 UNITS! And yes that is playing just ONE UNIT PER GAME! Tonight we have just our second 1000* BASEBALL SELECTION as ALL FIVE of our handicappers are on this game and ALL FIVE of them are making this game a BEST BET!! The Computer Simulator gives our play an 86% chance of winning for us! Get this guaranteed winner now for just $25 and pay only after you win.

1000* BASEBALL WINNER
San Diego w/Wolf +115 10:15 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

Knicks +11 (POD)

Ah, how I love this homer pick today. If this cashes, it should be my 8th POD winner out of the last 11 in the NBA. Look, the Knicks consistently show up to play the Pistons. After all, they lost to this team by 4 at home in a game that the Pistons had revenge in. This Knicks team beat the Pistons 89-65 at home, then played them soon after and nearly beat them outright again at home despite MASSIVE Pistons revenge losing by just 4 points. That itself says a lot. Now, add into the mix, no Hamilton, Pistons resting starters and giving them fewer minutes and the fact the Knicks have a New President and they are playing for him as well as Isiah as Walsh has FIRED Isiah back in Indiana, he will have no remorse in doing so here. Why do you think the Knicks have covered 5 of thier last 6? Players and coaches have an incentive to play well as if they don't they don't keep their job with the New ****. I'll take the Knicks in this game that might be a shocker as heck, they could win this outright but I'd rather not take a shot at the +600 ML as I have 2 baseball plays and simply make this my POD. Knicks are 6-1-1 ATS when facing teams on the road with a winning % greater than 60% - what does that mean? When the Knicks face better teams on the road such as the Hornets for example, they test themselves, they are undervalued and cover - just like they did against the Hornets on the road recently and the Pistons are 1-4 ATS against teams with a winning % of less than 40%.

Dodgers -115

The Dodgers are 4-3, but you want to know something interesting about their record? They have to have back to back losses. Sure, they are just 7 games into a season that will have over a 160+ games. However, given that they have the better pitcher, they got spanked 3-9 yesterday, they face Doug Davis who is an elder statesman in the pitching rotation and who got spanked a few times by the Dodgers last year not to mention the fact this team starts Billingsley who came on very well last year for this team to make a bit at the rotation and wants to keep it that way (clear motivation for today along with a Dodgers bounce-back - remember the Dodgers were 5-2 in Billingsley's last 7 starts to close out last year), this is a nice spot for the Dodgers to bounce-back. Better pitcher, coming off a loss, each time they have come off a loss, they have quickly bounced-back with a win in the next game and this game should be a grind, but I like the Dodgers here - remember, Billingsley beat this very good Dbacks team last year in a start in a 7-1 ballgame at Arizona. Dodgers are 4-0 in B's last 4 starts against the Dbacks on the road and the Dbacks are 1-4 when Davis is an underdog.

Cardinals/Astros Under 9

I have consistently hit the under on this matchup for a few years and today is no different. I hit the under on this game with Wandy and Well pitching yesterday and much is the same today with Chacon and Thompson. Chacon used to pitch for the Rockies if you remember, then he went to the Yankees in a trade that didn't pan out, got shelved to the Pirates where he showed spots of brilliance and now he pitches for the Astros who have taken a shot on him to stabilize the rotation. The Cards starting ERA continues to be below 1 as they are as stout as they come, both offenses have been struggling to score runs as even in extra innings the under still hit yesterday as a total of 9 runs were scored. Chacon will continue to pitch well for his new ballclub, Thompson didn't yield a run to the Rockies last time out, the under is 5-0 when Bucknors is behind the plate, the under is 10-2 in the Astros last 12 overall games and the under is 4-0 between these 2 meetings in Houston of late as well.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JR Tips

10,000,000 Parlay DALLAS -17 & OVER 202?
5,000,000 MINNESOTA +4
5,000,000 MILWAUKEE +6

5,000,000 SAN FRANCISCO -120
5,000,000 OAKLAND +150
5,000,000 BALTIMORE -114

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Guaranteedsportspicks

Los Angeles Dodgers @ Arizona Diamondbacks
MLB: VS
Game Date: 4/8/2008 9:40:00 PM
MLB: PLAY ON OVER 9 Dodgers/Diamondbacks 3* -110

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
HEY ....WHERE'S DEANO TODAY ? SOMETHING TELLS ME HE DIDNT DO SO GOOD YESTERDAY...:shrug:

tomtebow

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
JEFFERSONSPORTS 2-1 yesterday

Documented records since October 6th
MLB+4.48 units (6-2 mlb run)
NCAA HOOPS 161-120 winner on kansas (great year)
NBA 111-84
NHL 49-37
NCAA FOOTBALL 27-11 (10-4 bowl games)

OVERALL RECORD 365-262 since oct 6th

MLB
SAN FRANCISCO-120 1 unit
NBA
DALLAS-18
KNICKS+11

good luck

Al Kaline

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
West Coast
**Las Vegas Runner**

Tue, 04/08/08 - 2:05 PMvegas-runner | MLB Total Single-Dime Bet
916 BOS / 915 DET Over 9.5 BetUS
Analysis: * 1* TOTAL * (OVER -110)

Tue, 04/08/08 - 8:05 PMvegas-runner | MLB Money Line Single-Dime Bet
904 HOU (-110) Bodog vs 903 STL
Analysis: * 1* ML WAGER *

Tue, 04/08/08 - 10:15 PMvegas-runner | MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
912 SFG (-122) Bodog vs 911 SDP
Analysis: ** 2* ML WAGER **

Tue, 04/08/08 - 8:35 PMvegas-runner | MLB Money Line Triple-Dime Bet
908 COL (-118) Bodog vs 907 ATL
Analysis:
*** 3* MLB PLAY of the DAY ***

Tue, 04/08/08 - 10:05 PMvegas-runner | MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
924 ANA (-115) Bodog vs 923 CLE
Analysis: ** 2* ML WAGER **

Tue, 04/08/08 - 8:05 PMvegas-runner | NBA Sides Double-Dime Bet
511 UTA 5.0 (-110) Bodog vs 512 NOH
Analysis:
** 2* NBA PLAY of the DAY **

Tue, 04/08/08 - 7:05 PMvegas-runner | NBA Sides Single-Dime Bet
504 IND -3.0 (-120) Sportsbetting.com vs 503 ATL
Analysis: * 1* WAGER * (BUY the 1/2 POINT)

Tue, 04/08/08 - 8:35 PMvegas-runner | NBA Sides Double-Dime Bet
516 DAL -17.0 (-110) BetUS vs 515 SEA
Analysis: ** 2* WAGER **

Tue, 04/08/08 - 8:05 PMvegas-runner | NBA Money Line Double-Dime Bet
511 UTA (-130) Sportsbetting.com vs 512 NOH
Analysis:
** 2* TEASER PLAY of the DAY **

UTAH +10.5 & DALLAS -11.5 (2*) Teaser

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg