Tuesday Service Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

20* TV Game of the Month-CBB (60-27 run last 20 days / 3-1 last four BKB 20*s!)

20* Memphis

Two of the nation's top freshman will meet tonight in MSG. OJ Mayo (21.0-4.9) of USC and Derrick Rose (17.0-5.0-4.3) of Memphis. USC starts all underclassman, as joining Mayo is fellow freshman, the 6-8 Jefferson (14.4-4.4), plus three sophomores. Big guards Hackett (11.3-4.7-4.6) and Lewis (9.9) plus 6-9 forward Gibson (9.3-8.0) USC bounced back from a 96-81 season opening loss to Mercer (at home no less!) to win six straight but fell to Kansas on Sunday, 59-55. The team's had little time since that game, making this cross-country trip to New York for the Jimmy V Classic. Waiting is the nation's No. 2 team, Memphis, which has already beaten Oklahoma (by 10) and U Conn (by 11) at this venue back on Nov 15-16. The Tigers are No. 2 for the first time since the 1985-86 season and are LOADED. Rose is joined on the perimeter by Douglas-Roberts (21.8-6.0), Kemp (9.7), Mack (9.3) and Anderson (6.8). The 6-10 Taggert (7.3-5.8) is surrounded up front by vets Dorsey (7.3-9.3) and Dozier (6.8--7.5), who are both 6-9. Dozier has missed the last two games but is expected to play here! This is a very tough spot for USC. The Trojans are off a close loss to highly-ranked Kansas just two days ago and must travel cross-country to face a talented and deep Memphis team. The loss to Kansas was the Trojans' 14th straight against top 5 opponents, dating back to January 2000 (home win over then-No. 2 Arizona) and that losing streak will reach 15 tonight!

TV Game of the Month
20* Memphis

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

College Basketball

NEW MEXICO STATE

Game: New Mexico vs. New Mexico St. Game Time: 12/4/2007 9:00:00 PM Prediction: New Mexico St. Reason: I'm playing on NEW MEXICO STATE. This is a huge game for the Aggies and first year coach Marvin Menzies. The Aggies are expected to challenge for the WAC title with the WAC coaches/media selecting them to either finish first or second prior to the season. The non-conference schedule has gotten off to a rather rocky start though and a home loss to their instate rivals would really hurt. As a result, I expect the Aggies to treat this game extremely seriously. The fact that everyone is really down on the team and Menzies has given us excellent line value. However, before giving up on the team and its new coach, let's remember that Menzies comes from Louisville, where he was an assistant to Rick Pitino, just as former coach Theus was. Additionally, keep in mind that this team had 25 wins last year and that they bring back a trio of solid starters, including conference Player of the Year candidate Justin Hawkins, a 6-7 guard, and guard Fred Peete to lead the way. Both were selected preseason all-conference by he coaches. Hawkins is leading the team with 19.5 points and 9.5 rebounds while Peete has 12.4 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists. Center Hatila Passos also returned and is currently averaging nine points per game to go along with his seven rebounds. Sophomore guard Jonathan Gibson, who didn't start last season, is chipping in an additionally 12.4 ppg. Of course, the Lobos are no slouches either and they've been playing well under new coach Alcorn. However, they finally stepped up in class in their last game (Ole Miss) and were promptly beaten by eight points. Conversely, the Aggies have been facing the likes of West Virginia, Duke and Texas. I expect that experience against those type of programs to serve them well this evening. Looking at the series history and we find that homecourt has been very important. The Aggies have lost four straight at "The Pit" losing by three points in both 2005 and 2006, both pointspread wins. However, the Aggies have won four of the last five meetings that were played here, most recently a 103-72 crushing exactly one year ago. Including that result, the Lobos are 1-6 ATS their last seven games against teams from the WAC while the Aggies are 4-0 ATS their last four against teams from the Mountain West. Look for homecourt to be the difference again tonight as Menzies' squad plays up to their potential and earns an important win. *Rivalry GOM

ST LOUIS

Game: St. Louis vs. Boston College Game Time: 12/4/2007 7:00:00 PM Prediction: St. Louis Reason: I'm taking the points with ST. LOUIS. The Eagles have a strong record but haven't really played much quality opposition. They're also coming off a loss to Providence in their last game in which they gave up 98 points. Note that they're just 3-6 ATS since 2005 after giving up 80 or more points in their previous game. The Billikens are a solid team and I expect them to have a good year under new coach Rick Majerus. As you may know, Majerus has never had a losing season in 20 years of coaching. He led Utah to 10 NCAA Tournament appearances, including a Final Four, and 10 conference championships in 13 years -- the most of any D-I program in the country between 1990-2003. Majerus inherited plenty of talent and his two star guards, Kevin Lisch and Tommy Liddell have now had nine games to learn his system. The Billikens' defense has been great, allowing less than 60 points per game. Conversely, the Eagles are allowing nearly 70. The Billikens covered the spread the only time they were a similar-sized underdog this season, losing by four as eight point underdogs at Missouri State. That brought them to 14-8 ATS the last 22 times they were road underdogs of +6.5 to +9 points. Look for Majerus' crew to build on those stats by earning (at least) another cover this evening. *Underdog of the Week

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Frank Rosenthal

NBA
806 PACERS+7 SB
707 LAKERS-7 SB+

COLLEGE HOOPS
717 K ST+6 SB
725 AF-5 SB
731 MICH ST-3 SB
733 USC+8 SB
740 VA TECH-9 SB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

297-238-13 last one hundred one days
4-0 Yesterday

Today:

10* LA CLIPPERS -1?
10* INDIANA +7
10* DET/ATL UNDER 188

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

15 Dime

MEMPHIS

Lay the points with Memphis tonight when they take on Usc.

The Trojans won?t be able to keep up with the breakneck pace of the Tigers. I know O. J. Mayo is a superstar who will be playing in the NBA next year, but his complement of players isn?t enough for him to make this happen all by himself.

Memphis has scored at least 80 points in five of its six games this season. They hold their opponents to 60 ppg, which is just about what Usc scores per game.

For all the hype surrounding Mayo, Memphis boasts an equally dominant freshman in Derrick Rose.

The 6-foot-4 Rose is averaging 17 ppg and dished out 12 assists to go along with 19 points in the Tigers 104-82 win over Austin Peay last Tuesday.

Memphis is by far the better perimeter shooting team and should win the battle of the boards tonight as well. Usc won?t be able to run with the Tigers so it wouldn?t surprise me to see Memphis pull away early in this one.

Lay the points and take Memphis for the win and cover.

5 Dime

RHODE ISLAND

Take Rhode Island tonight over Providence.

Rhode Island coach Jim Baron took a Rams team that was projected to finish at the bottom of the A-10 last season to the conference championship game, finishing one win away from their first league title since 1999 and a trip to the NCAA tournament

The Rams are a veteran team that has a good frontcourt and backcourt. They have deadly perimeter shooters and can hold their own in the paint. They also have great depth, going at least 10 players deep. They like to run all game long and should lead the conference in scoring.

Providence has been a bottom feeder in the Big East the last few years. The Friars have suffered some key injuries and their inexperience showed during the last two seasons.

They are still suffering from some injuries and that?s why I like Rhode Island here. The Rams are going to wear down the Friars by substituting liberally and running as much as they can.

Towards the end of the game you?re going to see the Rams fresh legs taking advantage of the fatigued Friars.

Take Rhode Island as they grab the cash over Providence.

TIMBERWOLVES

Take the points with Minnesota tonight when they host the Lakers.

I?m not sure I?m ready to lay this kind of number with the Lakers on the road yet. There are still question marks regarding Kobe Bryant?s supporting cast and there are some injury issues in the frontcourt as well.

Minnesota could easily sneak up on the Lakers tonight, as Los Angeles has a nationally televised game on Wednesday against Denver.

The Timberwolves are in a revenge spot for a 14-point loss to the Lakers at the Staples Center three weeks ago.

Take the points with Minnesota as they stay within the number at home.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

College Basketball

4-Unit Play. Take #713 Illinois State (-5) over Eastern Michigan (7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 4)
The Redhawks are a legit sleeper in the Missouri Valley, a conference that has far outperformed the Mid-American. Illinois State has been wrecking weaker teams this year, and while EMU may be close to them in skill level I still think that we are backing the better team here. EMU doesn?t shoot or defend particularly well, but the Redhawks do. Illinois State is 5-0 ATS in their last five road games, 7-2 ATS against the MAC, and 16-5 ATS in nonconference play.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #720 Rhode Island (-2)
over Providence (7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 4)
In the New England Round Robin, so far we have B.C. beating Rhode Island and Providence beating B.C. Since there isn?t much separation between those three teams I think it fits that the Rams win this one. They have covered four of five against the Friars, they?re playing at home, and they?re catching Providence off an emotional overtime win against the Eagles. Ignore the first five or ten minutes of this game. It?s going to come down to the last five minutes and Rhode Island will close out a clutch win.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #731 Michigan State (-4)
over Bradley (9 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 4)
I?m proud of what Bradley has done this year. Decent little team. But the Spartans won this matchup by 29 points last year. Yeah: 29. Home court doesn?t mean that much. This Michigan State team is much more talented. Yes, they have shown a scary propensity to play down to the level of bad mid-majors, but I think they play well enough to cash here.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #725 Air Force (-5.5) over Northern Illinois (8 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 4)
Looks like NIU?s leading scorer won?t be playing in this one, and the line has not adjusted accordingly. Air Force is a very mediocre team, but NIU is poor. I think they win this one easily.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #742 Fairfield (-2)
over Yale (7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 4)

This game is a play up to -3. These teams are actually closer in talent than you think, but Fairfield?s defense should be able to hold back Yale in a mini-rivalry game. The Stags are a bit more battle-hardened in this early season and are desperate for a win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

agkil12

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
Tom Stryker:

3* Miami-OH

Great Lakes Sports:

4*Detroit

Looking for the usuals:

Billy Coleman
Cal Sports
Signature Sports

etc,.....

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--
ko..................mia-oh
tko..................new mex, provdnc

tko.......................pistons

feist--
inner circle..................provdnce

personal best...................lac
platinum........................pacers
total.............................lac under 92.5
inner circle..........................pistons

cokin--
window.......................usc
under the hat..................mich st

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Lenny Del Genio's 15* CBB Tuesday Trifecta (20-9 TY in CBB)
Play on Boston College at 7:05 ET. We look for the Eagles to rebound nicely from their first loss of the season (98-89 to Providence) against a St. Louis team that lacks the necessary offensive firepower and just isn't very good on the road. In their last venture off campus, the Billikens lost by 41 to Kent State - which sent them to 0-3 in "true" road games this season (not counting neutral site games). This team has shot less than 39% in each of its two previous contests - both losses - which won't cut it against a BC team that will enjoy a tremendous rebounding advantage (40.5 RPG to just 29.8 for SLU). Tyrese Rice, one of two players in the ACC last year to rank in the top 10 in both points and assists, gives the Eagles the backcourt edge as well. St. Louis is overvalued because Rick Majerus is their head coach and they simply aren't ready to compete against a quality club that is unbeaten in its four home games this season. Play on Boston College.

Play on Air Force at 8:05 ET. We don't think laying 5 or so points on the road is too much to ask from the Academy, even though they do enter tonight's game with Northern Illinois on a three-game losing skid. At 1-6 overall, NIU is just horrible, as evidenced by a 24-point home loss to non-lined Steven F. Austin last week. Even though they've been struggling after a 5-0 start, Air Force has been competitive in each of its three losses - losing by ten or fewer points each time. They play above-average defense, allowing opponents to score an average of just 53.2 PPG. Compare that to the Huskies 80.7 PPG allowed. The Academy always seems to bounce back nicely off a bad defeat, as they own a 36-17 ATS mark when coming off a double-digit loss. Jeff Reynolds' team is also 38-17 ATS when coming off back-to-back losses and didn't cover in this spot last time out against Colorado, so we like them to get it done this time around. Play on Air Force.

Play on Memphis at 9:20 ET. This is just a cruel scheduling spot for USC, who just played their hearts out against Kansas, but came up short losing by four. Now, they must deal with the high-powered attack of second-ranked Memphis, and if the Trojans score 54 points around this time, then they're toast. Memphis is averaging 85.7 PPG this season, including a 102-point performance against Austin Peay their last time out, which oh by the way, came all the way back on last Tuesday. Having been off for a full week, John Calipari's Tigers should feast on a fatigued USC team that, remember, lost to non-lined Mercer in its season opener. College Basketball favorites playing in the first 10 games of the season, coming off back-to-back double-digit home wins and return all five starters from a year ago are a staggering 50-15 against the pointspread over the last five seasons. Play on Memphis.

Good luck, Lenny

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
spritzer--
ko..................mia-oh
tko..................new mex, provdnc

tko.......................pistons

feist--
inner circle..................provdnce

personal best...................lac
platinum........................pacers
total.............................lac under 92.5
inner circle..........................pistons

cokin--
window.......................usc
under the hat..................mich st

Taipans,

is KO a bigger or smaller play than the TKO

thanks
reb

Packer

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2007
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: Detroit Pistons @ Atlanta Hawks - Tuesday December 4, 2007 7:00 pm
Detail: IC'S NBA POD!
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) TOTAL: Over 188 (-109)

Research that went into this game: This is a revenge game for Atlanta. They actually went on the road and lost by just a bucket to the Pistons earlier this year. Flip Saunders however believes that his team is "operating on all cylinders" according to the AP and why not, this team has dominated competition of late including blowing out the Nets at home as well as the Cavs at home. The key for Detroit has been expanding the lead in the 3rd quarter and making adjustments. Detroit has added offensive punch as well from its bench as that is what Joe Dumars was working on providing this team during the offseason - youth and offense mixed in with the veteran leadership that they have. Frankly, the Hawks should have beaten the Pistons earlier this year as they had nearly a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter but the Pistons came back to win the ballgame barely. While the Hawks look to get revenge, they will also be looking to improve on their offense in which Coach Woodson has talked about as they are not scoring as much of late but they are coming off a solid win against Philadelphia due to their solid defense. Detroit has played 4 of 5 overs on the road as I have mentioned before as they let up a bit more on the road on defense, but score offensive as well. They have also put up a 100 points their last 3 ballgames as well. A lean on the Hawks here as I think this game is likely to go over as well.
Additional write-up: Detroit has consistently been playing overs on the road as they are 5-0 as a road favorite of late and they have had no problem putting up points at home as well as on the road. With the Hawks having revenge and Coach Woodson making a point that they need to do a bit of a better job scoring, I believe the Hawks will be an active dog tonight and this game will go over. Over is 7-1 in the last 8 road games for the Pistons and the over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Atlanta between these 2 teams.

Game: New Jersey Nets @ Cleveland Cavaliers - Tuesday December 4, 2007 7:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: New Jersey Nets +3.5 (-111)

The Nets are continuing to go under the radar since the return of Vince Carter. Keep in mind this team has revenge galore against the Cavs for defeating them 4-2 in last year's playoff matchup and they will look to get that revenge on the road tonight. Vince Carter is finally his old self scoring more than 25 the last couple of games and with the added play of Jefferson and Kidd, this team is playing solid basketball as take away the Pistons game on the road, and this team won 3 straight on the road including at Portland, Seattle and the Lakers. BTW I JUST WANT TO WIN BLOWS I CANT PICK WINNERS WHILE PATS FAN WATCHES AND JERKS HIMSELF OFF. The Nets are also on a solid bounce-back after the terrible game against the Pistons and Lebron is still expected not to play today as the Cavs continue to search for offense. Too much motivation and scoring here for the Nets as they look to get back on track today having won their last 4 of 6 straight up. Nets are 9-2 ATS in Cleveland and the Cavs are 1-5 ATS as favorites lately.

Game: Utah Jazz @ Sacramento Kings - Tuesday December 4, 2007 10:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) TOTAL: Over 207.5 (-110)

How about some love for the Kings? Although I do think the Kings win straight up today, I will take the over as I believe they will be an active dog. Have people forgotten about Sacremento's outright wins recently over the Pistons, Spurs and Rockets at home? This is a very tough team to beat at Arco and they are doing their thing in the Western Conference with the inside and outside game and the emergence of Martin as a star while Udrih handles the point very well in the absence of Bibby. The total was 208 when Sac played Houston recently at home and I believe that game is a template for this game as Utah has more firepower and has been consistently playing overs of late. Sac has a ton of revenge for th near 30 point whooping they took earlier this season to Utah and when they are an active dog - the game goes over - as the last 3 active dog games in Arco have gone. BTW I JUST WANT TO WIN BLOWS I CANT PICK WINNERS WHILE PATS FAN WATCHES AND JERKS HIMSELF OFF .I believe that revenge factor will get Sac pumped up for this game to go over while Utah provides their stable product of offense with Okur and Boozer back in the lineup. The Jazz have played in 5 straight overs, the over is 6-1 in Sacramento between these 2 teams and the over is 6-1 when Sac is a small home underdog.

Game: Milwaukee Bucks @ Los Angeles Clippers - Tuesday December 4, 2007 10:30 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) ATS: Milwaukee Bucks +1.5 (-108)

The bottom line for this game is that the Clippers have won 2 games out of their last 10 after winning their first 5 as injuries have plagued this team terribly and one of those wins come against the Knicks at home by 3 points. The Bucks have not played well of late, but they had a close door meeting the other day after their terrible performance against Detroit where they were defeated by around 25 points. I think the Bucks will show some heart today after the closed door meeting as they do have a win against Cleveland on the road when the Cavs had a healthy Lebron that even Boston could not accomplish in Cleveland. I believe this team shows better play after this team meeting as Michael Redd said it was needed. The Clippers are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 ballgames. I'll take Redd's leadership and the bounce-back from the team meeting recently

oopie

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Brandon Lang

THURSDAY

15 DIME
NEW MEXICO

5 DIME
Bradley

FREE PICK - Memphis

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Frank Patron

Three 1000 Unit College Hoops Locks

Rhode Island Rams -2
Boston College Eagles -8.5
Michigan State Spartans -3.5

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
ATS LOCK
CBB - 4 Memphis
NBA - 3 New Jersey

ATS FINANCIAL
CBB - 3 R.I.
NBA - 3 Utah

Packer

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2007
Insider Sports Report

Picks for Tuesday 12/04/07

Insider Sports Report

4* L.A. Lakers -7 over Minnesota (NBA)

3* Milwaukee/L.A. Clippers (NBA) OVER 192

3* Memphis -8 over U.S.C. (NCAAB)

Packer

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2007
MIKE LINEBACK

4* NJ / CLEVELAND UNDER 189

4* UTAH / SAC TOTAL Points OVER 101.5 for 1st Half -110

3* UTAH / SAC OVER 207

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LT Profits

Pacers +6.5

USC +7.5

Vegas21

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2007
Wunderdogsports

NHL

Game: Nashville at Toronto (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 5 units on Toronto -1.5 goals +200 (risk 5 to win 10)
Pick: 4 units on Game Total OVER 5.5 -131 (risk 4 to win 3.1)

Nashville is scoring just 2.5 goals per game on the road although their scoring has picked up of late. Regardless of what they are doing on offense, we know Toronto is going to have a relatively easy time scoring on this Predators defense. Nashville is allowing over 3 goals per game on the season and they have allowed their last three opponents to each score 4+ (13 toal goals). Toronto has put up eight goals in their last two games and they are getting 3.3 per game on the season at home. Nashville is 11-32 the pats three seasons on the road vs. teams that score 3+ goals per game. They are also 8-14 over that span after allowing 4+ goals in two straight games. Toronto is 11-4 OVER at home this season. Nashville is 11-3 OVER this season vs. teams that allow 17.5%+ power play conversion and 9-1 OVER if those teams also allow 29+ shots on goal per game. We like Toronto -1.5 and the OVER here.

Game: Detroit at Montreal (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Game Total UNDER 5.5 -102 (risk 3 to win 2.9)

These teams don't know each other very well, having only played 13 times over the past ten years and once over the past three seasons. They last met in January of this year, a game in which the two total goals were scored. Detroit can score, but they can also play defense. Montreal is averaging just 2 goals per game over their last six games, having been shut out twice. Detroit is 48-30 UNDER the past three seasons vs. teams that allow 30+ shots on goal per game. They are also 11-2 UNDER in their last thirteen on the road following 3+ straight home wins. We expect a relatively flat Detroit team here and defense to prevail.

Game: Ottawa at Tampa Bay (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Tampa Bay +1.5 goals -221 (risk 3 to win 1.4)

Ottawa has amassed a 6-3 road mark thanks to great defense (allowing 2.1 goals per game on the road). But, they are showing serious signs of cracking. They have allowed 4.7 goals per game over their last six games, on way to an 0-6 mark. Tampa Bay is 9-4 at home thanks to scoring 3.8 goals per game and allowing 2.2 per game. They are also on a bad run of late but we see Ottawa having very little chance at a road blowout win here - especially the way they are playing. Home teams having lost four of their last five games win the game outright 57% of the time. We aren't sure that Tampa will win here but we are quite sure they won't get blown out so we'll back them +1.5 goals on the puckline

NCAA BB

Game: U N C Greensboro at Virginia Tech (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on U N C Greensboro +10

The Southern Conference has a couple of good teams. Everyone has seen Davidson hang with NC and Duke. The not so talked about team is UNC Greensboro. They played to within three points of Davidson last year at home and within 10 on the road. They also took NC State to OT on the road. This year they have already won convincingly at Georgia Tech. Kyle Hines was an honorable mention All-American last year and has NBA potential. The Spartans can also light it up with the three, as they are connecting on 40%, which will be a significant factor here as V. Tech is giving up 41% from beyond the arc. Virginia Tech will have a difficult time competing in the ACC this year. Everyone is gone, and not being able to get to 70 points against the likes of Elon, E. Washington and NC Ashville is very telling. NC Greensboro has enough talent to win this game especially if they are knocking down the threes.

Game: Illinois State at Eastern Michigan (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Illinois State -5.5

First-year coach Tim Jankovich inherited a talented and experienced team. If everything comes together for the Redbirds, they could make a run in the MVC. Eldridge, Slack and Dyer have all stepped up their game. The Redbirds also go eight deep, and are getting production off the bench. E. Michigan had a tough go in Coach Ramsey's first year at the helm to finish 13-19. Double-digit losses at home to both Radford and Brown show this team still has a long way to go. The Eagles have been out-shot from the field, out-shot from three-point range and out-rebounded. The Redbirds have responded in out of conference play by posting a 16-5-2 ATS mark, which includes 7-2 ATS against the MAC. More talent and more experience should be able to get it done on the road.

Game: N Carolina at Pennsylvania (7:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on N Carolina -25

North Carolina ate a bitter pill in last year's tournament, losing to Georgetown. They are a stacked team on a mission this year, as it's Final Four or bust. They have probably the best player at the most important position in point guard Ty Lawson. This team put up 85.7 ppg last season and they are topping that so far in 2007. They are 7-0 so far SU and 5-1 ATS. Penn is just 2-6 SU and 1-5 ATS. Against Villanova on December 1st, they couldn't cover a 21 point spread. This team is just 8-23 ATS in their last 31 home games vs. good defenses (team holding opponents to 42% or less from the field). Since last season, they have played six elite opponents - teams that outscore their opponents by 8+ points per game. They are 0-6 ATS against those teams and tonight we see that going to 0-7. They are also 0-8 ATS as an underdog under Glen Miller. Tar Heels roll here.

Game: Toledo at Houston (8:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Houston -16

Toledo is off their best season in a quarter-decade. But, they lost three starters who averaged a combined 61 ppg. The losses have resulted in 1-6 record to start the season. This game is the sixth straight road game for the Rockets and these young players don't yet know how to deal with that kind of extended road trip. Yhid yrsm id hryyinh judy 57 points per game and they are running into a defense that allows just 64 ppg at home, while scoring 84 per game. Houston is 7-1 in contrast with their lone loss coming by one point early in the season. Unlike the road-wearly Rockets, Houston is well rested, having played four straight home games and just one game over the past week. Under Tom Penders, this Cougars team is 11-1 ATS vs. teams that shoot 42% or worse from the field and with Toledo averaging 39%, it could be a long night for the Rockets.

Game: Michigan State at Bradley (9:00 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on Michigan State -3.5

Bradley has gotten off to a fast start at 6-2, but notably over mostly inferior competition. Bradley has to rely on guard play to get them by as their interior is very inexperienced. A top 25 recruiting class has yet to gel as Tyrone Cole-Scott hasn't found the rim at long distance. Michigan State has returned all five starters from a 23-win team a year ago. This is a team with Final Four potential, and if that is the case you simply can't go to Bradley and not come up with a convincing win. Morgan and Neitzel can match the strong guard play of Bradley, but Michigan State has the horses inside to make the difference and more depth. They shoot over 50% as a team and hold opponents to 37%, and 30 beyond the arc, so Bradley will not be getting easy looks and, quite simply, if their guards don't have big games they have no chance.

NBA

Game: Utah at Sacramento (10:05 PM Eastern)
Pick: 3 units on First Half UNDER 102 -110

Utah is pouring in 111 points per game at home, but that drops off by 8 points when they are on the road. Sacramento allows 108 ppg on the road, but they keep opponents to under triple-figures at home. Eighty-five percent of the games these teams have played over the past decade here in Sacramento (23 of 27) have gone UNDER the first-half total including three of the last four. Utah is 19-7 UNDER on the road as a favorite since last season inlcuding 9-1 UNDER when favored by a small amount like this. Utah is 43-24 UNDER in the first half at home vs. great teams (those outscoring opponents by 6+ ppg).

Game: Milwaukee at L A Clippers (10:35 PM Eastern)
Pick: 4 units on L A Clippers -1.5

Two struggling teams face off in LA tonight as the Clippers, losers of five straight, will match-up with the Bucks - losers of four straight. After a five-game winning streak the Bucks looked like a team that may be turning the corner, but that was short lived, and presents value for tonight's game. The Bucks may be on improving, but there is one area where they have not changed a bit. They continue to struggle on the road. They stand at 1-6 on the season, and that resembles a lot of what we saw last year from this team. The Bucks finished last year 3-21 on the road, so are now a combined 4-27 in their last 31 road games. Hard to back a team getting just a bucket that has been getting hammered on the road. The Clippers have lost five in a row, but all five teams are .500 or better, and on the season only sub-.500 team has broken through on the Clippers, and that was the under-achieving Bulls. Just see a lot of value on this minimal line and we will ride the home team here
Edit/Delete Message

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oopie

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Sebas

Baskets College
*150* Providence +2
20* Miami Ohio -10
10* Notre Dame -6
Pro
20* Pistons
10* Milwaukee Over

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
Reb
I post them in order of higher rated plays to lower rated plyas from top to bottom but separate the sports. So a ko is higher rated play than a tko and a cokin window game is a higher rated play than an under the hat