MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Michael Cannon
NBA Playoffs: 29-19-2 (+135 dimes)

30 Dime ?

CELTICS

Lay the points with the Celtics in Game 6 tonight over the Lakers.

This is it folks, the Celtics are your 2008 NBA Champs!

It still baffles me that the linemaker gives the Lakers this much respect at this point in the series. It?s painfully obvious that the Celtics are winning in all phases of the game, they have been better coached and they?ve risen to the occasion when called upon.

That and serious matchup problems for the Lakers make this a lock for the Celtics tonight.

Look, Pau Gasol was taken out of the series right at the opening tip in Game 1. It?s not his fault; he?s just not good enough to go against Kevin Garnett. The Big Ticket has been the main reason the Lakers have looked out of sorts on offense for long stretches in this series.

When Gasol came over the Lakers immediately had a scoring threat at center that they sorely needed. It opened up the floor for Kobe and gave him more scoring options to play off.

With Gasol being locked down, Kobe has to force the issue and his secondary options are not getting it done for him.

Boston has grabbed the cash in every game of this series and is on a 6-0 ATS run. Los Angeles has fallen into a 3-7 ATS rut in its last 10.

Now back at the Garden, the Celtics will enjoy the home court advantage and the intensity of the crowd just waiting to erupt in celebration. Couple that with the defensive intensity Boston has shown in this series and you have all the ingredients for a win and cover here.

Lay the points with the Celtics as they win the championship and cover.

5 Dime ?

REDS (With Cueto as listed pitcher)

Take the Reds for the home win over the Dodgers.

The Dodgers have been playing putrid lately; losing 17 of 23 games since May 23, and have lost their last five by a combined 35-12 score. They have been limited to one or no runs in 12 of those 23 games.

The Dodgers will start Chad Billingsley, whose last win came on May 20. Los Angeles is winless in his last four starts mainly because they?ve given him just six total runs of support in those games.

Johnny Cueto will start for the Reds and he?s 2-1 with a 5.50 ERA over his last three starts, but those numbers are a bit skewered after he gave up six runs in five innings of a 10-0 loss to St. Louis in his last start.

Cueto should be able to get back on the right track against this pop gun Dodgers offense.

Take the Reds as they grab the home win.

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
BIG AL's INTERLEAGUE BASEBALL GAME OF THE YEAR! [ MLB ]

At 10:15pm our selection is on the Detroit Tigers over the San Francisco Giants

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Louie Mayo

MLB: TUE
(5*) Under 9 Yankees -110
(3*) Under 10 Orioles -110
(1*) Tampa Bay -139

NBA (50*) Lakers +4

WNBA
(50*) LA -11

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Stumbled across this guy the other day on a different site and thought it was sort of interesting his approach. He has gone 2-0 with his first two picks. Hit on the Cubs up in Toronto and hit the Tigers last night. Take it for what it is worth.

SuperCapper USA

You are Pathetic and Need my Winners - 100 Units Spectacular

After two easy cashes, I have only proven that you pathetic little sheep need somebody like me. Without me giving you winners, youd be lined up at the booth pissing away your money like you did before you found me. Over the last 3 years, I have established myself as not only the most innovative capper in the world, but also as one of the single most profittable human beings to walk this big earth. I called the oil crunch, I knew there were no weapons in Iraq, and I told everyone that the Midwest would flood. Some people believe that I just have a gift from a higher power that allows me to see visions in my sleep. Ive seen a vision alright, and it involves two baseball teams taking the field on Tuesday night. In life there are certain people that are built for success. You are not one of them. I am. Follow me to another victory and your thank you letters can be sent to me. Good luck tonight, and always remember to keep your chin down on my web-site. Big dick swinging here, and I dont want you to get hurt.

Arizona Diamondbacks -140

Just like you losers, the Diamondbacks are struggling. They cannot hit the ball for shit. Their bullpen makes you guys look good. Just like God granted me to you guys, he gifted the Diamondbacks with Brandon Webb. A true winner like me only puts his money on winners. Take your money, and make your bet. Its not easy being this good, but somebody needs to keep you sheep away from the cliff. Bang, Bang, Book it.

Dude seems a bit brash dont ya think?

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Buddy Wright Parlay

2 team Parlay Pays 2.27 to 1.

Cleveland- Colorado OVER 10.5 RUNS
Arizona -140 over Oakland

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Rocketman

FREE PLAY TUESDAY (15-8 65% last 23)

Chicago Cubs @ Tampa Bay 7:10 PM EST
Play On: 1* Chicago Cubs +135 (Dempster/Kazmir) Listed

Tampa Bay is 16-42 when playing on Tuesday last 3 years. Cubs are 6-1 their last 7 games overall. Cubs are scoring 5.5 runs per game overall this year and an amazing 6.9 runs per game against left handed starters this season. Cubs bullpen has a 3.20 ERA overall this year and a 3.19 ERA on the road this season. Tampa Bay is scoring only 4.5 runs per game overall this year and 4.3 runs per game at home this season. Dempster is 8-2 with a 2.81 ERA overall, has a 2.59 ERA on the road and is 2-0 his last 3 starts. We'll recommend a small play on the Chicago Cubs tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Brandon Lovell

10 Star MLB Twins -120

10 Star MLB Twins RUNLINE -1.5 +130

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Chris James Sports
3* Florida
3* Arizona
3* Cleveland
1* SD

2* Lakers
1* Lakers Under

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
KBHoops

5 units LAL/Bos UNDER 191.5

KB has been struggling big time in bases, but he is probably the best NBA capper I have seen. Documented at over 61% on the year

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
THE GOLD SHEET'S LTS (+)

TODAY'S TOP PLAYS FROM THE OLDEST AND MOST RESPECTED
SPORTS ADVISORY COMPANY IN THE WORLD!

TUESDAY, JUNE 17

NBA

BOSTON -4 1/2 -home over L.A. Lakers 6:05 PM PDT

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Wayne Root

Chairman- Celtics
Millionaire- Tigers
Insiders Circle- Phillies

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Bob Harvey Sports

Take #901 LA Dodgers and Cincinnati Reds UNDER 9. (Tuesday, June 17, 7:10 pm). EST

The Dodgers look to snap a season high-tying five-game losing streak Tuesday night when they open a three-game road series against the Reds. Though they?re in second place in the weak NL West, the Dodgers (31-38) have yet to perform like a team bound for the postseason. They?ve lost 17 of 23 games since May 23, including their last five by a combined 35-12 to fall a season-worst seven games below .500.

The Reds (33-38) haven?t fared much better than the Dodgers lately, losing nine of their last 14 and getting shut out three times in that stretch. They were held to six hits in a 9-0 loss to Boston on Sunday. Cincinnati could struggle again tonight against Chad Billingsley whose last win came against the Reds on May 20. Billingsley, who grew up in Defiance, Ohio, pitched seven scoreless innings in that 4-1 victory, improving to 1-1 with a 0.68 ERA in three career games - two starts - against Cincinnati. The Dodgers are winless in Billingsley?s last four starts, in part because they?ve given the right-hander six total runs of support in those games. Cincinnati will counter with rookie Johnny Cueto who is making his second start against the Dodgers. He allowed four runs - two earned - in five innings of a 5-2 loss May 21.

These teams aren?t scoring much lately and there past series meetings have produced low numbers as well. I say the young guns- Billingsley and Cueto-will keep the bats in check ton

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
The Millionaires Club Guaranteed Selections
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are now 246-124 since joining this site! We win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! In Baseball our line is STRONGER than the lines makers as we set a true line not a public line! Today we have a 92% HIGH ROLLER BASEBALL WINNER that you can get for just $25! 6/17/2008

92% HIGH ROLLER BASEBALL WINNER
Arizona w/Webb -145 9:40 EST

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
The Millionaires Club Guaranteed Selections
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring another 94% NBA SLAM DUNK PLAYOFF TOTALS WINNER for just $25 and you will pay only after you win! We are 246-124 since joining this web site! We win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! REMEMBER - EVERY GAME IS OUR GAME OF THE YEAR! 6/17/2008

94% NBA SLAM DUNK PLAYOFF TOTALS WINNER
UNDER 191.5 LA LAKERS and BOSTON 9:05 EST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Smooth44

NBA
BOSTON UNDER 192 -120 ***PLAY OF THE DAY***

MLB
SAN DIEGO +170
HOUSTON +135