Two faced debate!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
If you'd look up, you'd see your colon.

I'm not the one posting fear mongering shit. That's Ray. And what a coincidence that 45 minutes after he posts his latest Infowars bullshit, you use it as the bassis of your American horror story. I'll guarantee that's the first that you heard about it. And since when is "Colorado" "all across America!"?

Now, THAT'S the definition of gaslighting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
I'm not the one posting fear mongering shit. That's Ray. And what a coincidence that 45 minutes after he posts his latest Infowars bullshit, you use it as the bassis of your American horror story. I'll guarantee that's the first that you heard about it. And since when is "Colorado" "all across America!"?

Now, THAT'S the definition of gaslighting.
It's all over the news,even yours
Explain why citizens should have to put up with this. Your ignorant shithead does though.
Sooner or later it will effect you too.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
It's all over the news,even yours
Explain why citizens should have to put up with this. Your ignorant shithead does though.
Sooner or later it will effect you too.
They shouldn't have to put up with it. They should kick the shit out of these guys! They CHOOSE to put up with it! You America First guys talk tough, but in reality you're do-nothing pussies. Let the other guy do the heavy lifting, and then claim victory.

Oh, and a little refresher for you. Trump demanded MAGA Republicans shoot down a bipartisan effort the get the immigration situation under better control.

Reactions: kickserv

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
They shouldn't have to put up with it. They should kick the shit out of these guys! They CHOOSE to put up with it! You America First guys talk tough, but in reality you're do-nothing pussies. Let the other guy do the heavy lifting, and then claim victory.

Oh, and a little refresher for you. Trump demanded MAGA Republicans shoot down a bipartisan effort the get the immigration situation under better control.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
That included more cash for Ukraine. Another thing your administration fucked up royal. You're the do nothing pussy that whistles like everything is fine and buys all the shit your fed. Idiot

Reactions: oldmansrt

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn

you are right they shouldnt have to put up with it but guess what its a sancuary city in a sanctuary state the gov said its not happening now vids are coming out i heard about 4 or 5 days ago now the same gangs are trying to get school buses of kids in california but you probably havent heard that either or about the riots in washington state last year or when blm burned minneapolis down a few years ago or the killings and robberies and attacls in new york all blue states so yeah it is spread out over the country i heard today they started flying in 30000 a month from cuba and venizuala so i guess you are o9k with it as long as its the biden harris program

Reactions: Cricket

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
That included more cash for Ukraine. Another thing your administration fucked up royal. You're the do nothing pussy that whistles like everything is fine and buys all the shit your fed. Idiot
I don't care if it included a dick enlargement for Trump! Both sides were in favor of passing it! I couldn't give two squirts of piss if YOU'RE happy with it! Your Messiah demanded it get squashed so Biden wouldn't "look good". That's how much that worthless motherfucker cares about you and the country. You've been blind for YEARS as to how selfish and uncaring that asshole is towards anyone but himself. And I don't need to be fed anything, you simp. I can see perfectly fine that this country is nowhere NEAR the state of Armageddon that you've had poured into that rotting melon of yours.

Naturally, that won't be proven to you until a Republican is back in office and everything will be normal again. Even though nothing will have changed.

Next time you have your head examined, tell the doctor, "Drill baby, drill!"

Reactions: Smitty and kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
you are right they shouldnt have to put up with it but guess what its a sancuary city in a sanctuary state the gov said its not happening now vids are coming out i heard about 4 or 5 days ago now the same gangs are trying to get school buses of kids in california but you probably havent heard that either or about the riots in washington state last year or when blm burned minneapolis down a few years ago or the killings and robberies and attacls in new york all blue states so yeah it is spread out over the country i heard today they started flying in 30000 a month from cuba and venizuala so i guess you are o9k with it as long as its the biden harris program
You heard.

:smilies3

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Naturally, that won't be proven to you until a Republican is back in office and everything will be normal again. Even though nothing will have changed.
this sums it up nicely. suddenly they won't hear anything about crime (unless committed by a brown person 1,500 miles away from them)... they won't mind paying high prices at the grocery store, and deficits won't matter!!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I believe that's a exact example of gaslighting.
My values haven't changed...go back and look them up. you guys pivot like a weather vane.
Can you guys explain, now defending Kamala? I expect you're smarter than her.
You ask for examples,look at ANY news program. Just because a news story is presented on FOX doesn't make it untrue.
Hint...start with those armed illegal invaders taking hold of that Colo.hotel.
Should we allow that? Explain how it can't get worse. Again crime is down if it's not reported.
exactly which part of it is gaslighting?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
And, you continue to prove that you don't understand it. If anything, it's REVERSE gaslighting. Where someone starts with an incorrect belief (you) and others come in with actual facts that disprove that nbelief.
Not the way I understand the term. In this case it's a group of left wingers misleading someone especially for thier own advantage,Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that often occurs in abusive relationships. It is a covert type of emotional abuse in which the bully or abuser misleads the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.1 Ultimately, the victim of gaslighting starts to feel unsure about their perceptions of the world and even wonder if they are losing their sanity.

There's one definition. Christ, you even try to gaslight me on gaslighting
See shift blame too.

Reactions: oldmansrt

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Nothing she can explain. The kamalean changes her colors for whatever her surroundings are. The press will prop her up on every level. Many people don't have time for any real scrutiny of her,they hear Trump is bad and ignore what a two faced actor she is. She runs as if she's the opposing candidate to the sitting president when actually we are on her watch. Where are the explanations? The media allows her to shine in all the woke minds without any careful examination of her stances. It's a sad " Wizard of Oz" scenario" What's even sadder is,she'll probably win. If the election was rigged the last time,why won't they do it again? What the fuck will anybody be able to do about it? The campaigns are all for show and she's just running the clock out.
Does this sound confused to anybody?
Here's just the most recent examples of your candidate flip flopping:

"Deaf Ears, TEN-HUT!"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg