Uncle Clem's 11000th Post. You know I got some PBR for you.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
The Seahag says I have spent too much time on this sight over the years. You know what they say. "Beer, hookers, poker, and gambling on sports have ruined many a good marriage. I would love to know who "they" are. I'd love to give them a nice case of Chef Clem's Food Poisoning.

All kidding aside most of you know Clem D is a figment of my imagination. Every once in a while a rocket scientist comes into one of my threads and hammers me for my family values or my money management or whatever. (Hello wineguy and Mercury).:facepalm: Anyway my name is Jeff and I'd like to say thanks for giving me a place to blow off steam over the years. I'm not married but divorced. I have a great son who I worship. Some of you are my friends on facebook and no who the guy behind Clem D is.

Anyway I hope I have given you a few laughs over the years. I know I have gotten plenty from you guys.

Ok enough of this sappy bullshit.

I'm Fading Uconn again bigtime.
South Florida did beat Notre Dame did they not? I have seen Uconn quit in the second half back to back weeks for Pasqualoni, and I tell you right now the only way that the huskies keep this game close is if the Head Dolt gets fired prior to game time (which is not completely out of the question.) Anyway I'm laying the 6. South Florida had the long layoff to get the taste smacked out of their mouths for getting crushed on TV by Pitt.
Pitt then helps keep this line down by getting crushed by Ruptures. This is my strongest game of the year thus far. I hope it cashes. I owe you guys here a big day for all the great days you have given me.
PBr 6 unit play
USF -6 over The Huskies
:0008

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Clem,
Congrats on your milestone...:toast:
Looking at UConn and USF this week...these guys have had close games in the past 3 or 4 years...but Paul P can't coach and his offense is bad...leaning on USF...one game that has jumped out this week is Oklahoma St over Texas.OSU is going to give OU a problem...Texas loses this by 2 to 3 tds...
To bad I missed you last yr at the wedding...the two people married that day are having marriage problems...the fireworks alone cost $10,000 on the beach..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Thanks Guys :toast:

Straight Record is
10-10-2 minus 7.5 units.
teasers are
2-4 minus half unit

Just when I think i found my game of the year another one jumps up and punches me in the grill .
Pitt just got murdered by Rutgers. Embarrassed actually. They could not turn it over anymore than they did. Now they come home, and guess what? it happens to be homecoming. The best part of the equation is the Utah Freaking Utes come across country to play a 12 noon game. The same Utes who have a pretty inexperienced Qb playing who appears to be color blind. (cant tell red jerseys from any others). The Utes have turned it over 10 times the last two games. ASU also Physically battered the Utes last week. Pitt should be able to wear down the Utes with a strong power running game. There are some factors at work here that are bigger than all of us.

1. Pitt embarrassed last week
2. Pitt Homecoming
3. Utah coming East to play early
4. Utah. beat up..

LAying the 6
PBR 6 unit play

:00hour

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
The Seahag says I have spent too much time on this sight over the years. You know what they say. "Beer, hookers, poker, and gambling on sports have ruined many a good marriage. I would love to know who "they" are. I'd love to give them a nice case of Chef Clem's Food Poisoning.

All kidding aside most of you know Clem D is a figment of my imagination. Every once in a while a rocket scientist comes into one of my threads and hammers me for my family values or my money management or whatever. (Hello wineguy and Mercury).:facepalm: Anyway my name is Jeff and I'd like to say thanks for giving me a place to blow off steam over the years. I'm not married but divorced. I have a great son who I worship. Some of you are my friends on facebook and no who the guy behind Clem D is.

Anyway I hope I have given you a few laughs over the years. I know I have gotten plenty from you guys.

Ok enough of this sappy bullshit.

I'm Fading Uconn again bigtime.
South Florida did beat Notre Dame did they not? I have seen Uconn quit in the second half back to back weeks for Pasqualoni, and I tell you right now the only way that the huskies keep this game close is if the Head Dolt gets fired prior to game time (which is not completely out of the question.) Anyway I'm laying the 6. South Florida had the long layoff to get the taste smacked out of their mouths for getting crushed on TV by Pitt.
Pitt then helps keep this line down by getting crushed by Ruptures. This is my strongest game of the year thus far. I hope it cashes. I owe you guys here a big day for all the great days you have given me.
PBr 6 unit play
USF -6 over The Huskies
:0008

good luck this week Clem, i look for you on FB also... :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
Clem's picks are great but what he says above is bullshit. I have known him for many years. Clem is his real name: It's short for Clemency--which was his Grandfather's favorite word in his many discussions with politicians and district attorneys.

Clem posts via a runner in an unnamed state pen where he's doing 18 months for felony sock destruction. A sad but true morality tale.
Sorry to out you, Clem.

J

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Very well stated about the sentiments About your son! !!! I feel the very same way about mine, and am divorced (and happier).
Just wanted to congratulate u on ur 11k posts!!!
U r a great asset to this board!
Continued best of luck Clem!!!!!!!
Thank u for ur contributions to this board!

Last edited:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Clem's picks are great but what he says above is bullshit. I have known him for many years. Clem is his real name: It's short for Clemency--which was his Grandfather's favorite word in his many discussions with politicians and district attorneys.

Clem posts via a runner in an unnamed state pen where he's doing 18 months for felony sock destruction. A sad but true morality tale.
Sorry to out you, Clem.

J

:142smilie :mj07:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain

Sorry to out you, Clem.

J

Nicely done:toast:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Well we got a lot of players on Big Gay Cappers team tonight :popcorn2. I've seen a lot of game of the year stuff on some boards. Hell i even see a game of a lifetime in action tonight. (good luck Cig Dank)

I see it the same way hawaii -6 looks good. Think they should be able to put up 35 tonight minimum. They are rested and San jose st is playing on the short week.

Playing Hawaii -6
1.5 units

Working on a teaser also.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Parlay
San Jose over 56.5
Cincy -15
rutgers under 53.5

1.5 units get me 9

Tease that bitch
SJ over 46.5 :00hour
Cincy -5:0008
Rutgers under 63.5

3 units

send it in:0002

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Cincinnati has a 3 game win streak and a week off to prepare for Homecoming in Bear country. Playing Louisville is enough reason to be fired up. This is an old fashioned recruiting war game. Louisville really has no offense however their defense is not all that bad.
Cincy can play a little defense as well. I will lay the 15

small
2 units

Laying 8 on the first half