Uncle Clem's 11000th Post. You know I got some PBR for you.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

IrishShadowBoxe

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2011
im with you clem . I bet this game huge at 15 and bought the half.. i have a thousand reason to like the bearcats .. 3 key injures on lou offense and their lack of a ruinning gave Vs cincy top 20 run defense.. cincy will have a number of recruits on hand at Paul Brown Stadium .. they will want to put on a blowout performance..

Lou having a new offensive coordinator ..The Bearcats are +12 overall in turnover margin and are averaging 2.4 tpg which ranks second in the FBS behind Rutgers (2.8).

And here is what i like most UC has outscored its opponents 128-35 in the first half this season.. and Lou is on its second road game in 2 weeks and thin all over .. no way that have anything in the tank for the second half

How many teams have started a tailback who started the season third on the quarterback depth chart like Dominique Brown? How many teams have started an offensive guard who had played the position only nine days after converting from the defensive line like Jamon Brown did against North Carolina? Basically they have a young group of players

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Hunch play of the day. The Seahag left the bathroom door open today, and I think the slob did it on purpose:mj1: . I saw her her beaver!! Lets just say the latest grooming trends have not taken hold here. Bitch's snatch looks like a dead Wilderbeast. Thank god i ain't smashing that out anymore.:sadwave:

Taking Oregon State -3
over Byu

Beavers for 3 units.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
clem

clem

never cared ever if you win or lose. the seahag always brings me back for more! good luck buddy.

ARROW

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Bad day so far but if Pasqualonis boys finish shitting the bed in the second half we can be ok. The pitt game and cincy both hurt.

Played Northwestern + 7 bought the hook. Northwestern with the kid back throwing can put some points up. Iowa has not impressed me at all. Very pedestrian team. not a big play
1.5 units.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Maryland under Edsal is struggling like most first year programs do. They have had their moments but I think the Tigers will be smelling blood tonight no matter which of these Qb's are in the game. Maryland does not have the speed on defense to stop clemson as far as I'm concerned. Clemson and Ol' Dabo are loaded. If Bama was not in the Afc south instead of the Sec I think Clemson would win the conference. Clemson Gets 31 minimum in this game. Try as I might I can't see Maryland cracking 20.

I got the line at 8.5 with the local.

This is a 5 unit
play

Tread lightly.

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
I wish I woulda run into you on one of my Monmouth trips... you're a blast.

Got some really ncis plays listed here too.

Good Luck the rest of the weekend, Clem.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg