under angle

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pecs

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Move on if you'd like, I'm not.

If you're +3 why would you quit?

+3? How do you figure? If you followed the system and double up after you lose....as of today you would be -14 units and going into tomorrow's game with a 32 unit bet. Sorry but for me this system of betting is not working this year. Sure if we played 1 unit per game win or lose you would be 17-15 which is acceptable.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
I don't double up just for the sake of it. My double's, triple's, etc...are based purely on my confidence in the play. Typically if I feel it's an easy hit, I'm going to.

I'm certainly not down. I haven't played EVERY game. Sometimes you simply aren't around or don't have the time to.

I haven't played the last 2 because typically on the weekends I have ALOT going on, so I can't set time away and know for sure when I'll be home to follow bets.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
Oh, excuse me, I just found one of your profound and informative posts:

Old Today, 03:15 PM

U used to post you record Kid, what happened to that?

:nono: :nono: :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GreyStreet

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Baltimore, MD
I don't double up just for the sake of it. My double's, triple's, etc...are based purely on my confidence in the play. Typically if I feel it's an easy hit, I'm going to.

I'm certainly not down. I haven't played EVERY game. Sometimes you simply aren't around or don't have the time to.

I haven't played the last 2 because typically on the weekends I have ALOT going on, so I can't set time away and know for sure when I'll be home to follow bets.

Sorry, bro, I love you as a poster, but this sounds like a degenerate gambler's rationalization.

"I haven't been around, so I didn't play the last two losers this system provided. I'm not always around to play this (LOSING) system for every game, so you'll only hear me say 'chicken dinner' when this system wins, which doesn't happen often."

Do yourself a favor and either ditch this sytem, or fade it.