Update on Thunders March Madness Service

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
He is down over 300% is a lie??? It's probably 400% now. How can you let a guy use your site to make profit off his customers when he gives nothing in return. you think this is the first time I gave thunder a try. It's my 3rd time. Every single time I lost entire bankroll. Jack how can you support his way of capping. Look at other forums please. Why isn't Jeffs record posted for the public to see? What are you guys hiding? He sucks. He doesn't have good streak and bad streaks. I will send you 1k PayPal if thunder ends up positive at he end of baseball season. That I can guarentee he will not be positive. Probably end up over 100% negative bankroll. I subscribed to se?or capper for football season and he wasn't the best either but a lot better than thunder. It's a joke you let thunder use your site. I can care less about losing a few thousand but it's the fact this guy still charges for plays and you let him. When are you going to be a man and tell him enough is enough. He doesn't post winners. He loses your members money. It's not the same as clicking a link on your site and gambling your money away. He is supposed to be here to make people money with his picks. Thunder wouldn't last anywhere else and I just wish you could see the big picture instead of just making a few extra bucks off him. Is it worth it to have members of your site upset ? Let's make a friendly 1k wager that thunder will be negative at the end of baseball season.

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
Also why doesn't Thunder post his record in the emails he sends out? Because he knows he wouldn't get any customers. Am I right?? I think so.

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
I've been a long time loyal member to this site. Started going on this site early 2000's decided to join in 2009. Never seen a forum give so much credit to a hanficapper that is a has been. Where are all your subscribers saying thunder won them lots of money??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
ocballer,

I just saw your posts, I'll get back to you in a little bit. :0008

And I'll run my business MY way, not the way you tell me to run it. The way this business operates is not up for discussion.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
First off, it's not your 3rd time trying the service, it's the 2nd, and if I'm wrong send me an email with proof. You were a member for 3 months starting 8/28/2013 and the recent weekly subscription. If it was so bad then why did you subscribe again?

I am not sure what your agenda is but........here

I just went back to the 2 times you were a subscriber and did the numbers. This is the end of me debating this with you, I don't have the time.

The first 3 full months you were a member:

NCAAFB +121%
NFL +42%
NBA -34%
NCAABB +11%
SOCCER +25%
NHL -73%

Since the beginning of April:

BASES +39%
GOLF +68%
NHL -35%
NBA -33%
NCAABB +38%
SOCCER -48%

If you bought the service for NHL and NHL only, you lost. If you bought it for Bases, you won. If you bought it for everything, you won. If you bought it for NBA, you lost. He posts plays for all sports. Some people only bet certain sports, like football. If you have a problem, talk to Thunder, he'll work with you. I promise.

People want the service so that's why it's there. When people have a problem they contact Thunder and he works with them.

He had an off year. The season before he won in every sport, I believe. Like I said before, I don't hardly go in there because I prefer to do my own handicapping. He plays more games than I like to play. Some like that, some don't. I don't know what to tell you, but people obviously like what he provides or they wouldn't continue to buy it. It might not be for you, and it might not be for a lot of people, but it is something a lot of people do like to have access to. The proof is in the membership.

Where are all your subscribers saying thunder won them lots of money??

Where were YOU when he was winning for you? Don't say he never won for you because I went back and got the numbers, just now, today, in the last hour. It's impossible to say he provided you with nothing but losers because that's just not the truth.

Now, if you tell me you bought it for NBA and NHL, well, you're right, you lost. When people lose and are upset, they talk to Thunder and he goes out of his way to make it up to them.

Maybe he will start posting his record publicly but I'm not going to require it from him. It's his business and I don't tell him how to run it.

If you don't like Thunder, don't buy his service.

I'm not going to sit around here all day long and debate this with you. Also, I'm not going to discuss how I run my business with you and I'm not going to sit back and let you pick it apart and have you tell me how you think things should be done.

By the way, your subscription ended on Tuesday so it's my fault for not turning your access off. Sorry man.

Bottom line is, Thunder's service is not for you. I just checked and he won during the term of your subscriptions, so if that's no good for you, the service is no good for you. Don't subscribe again, I don't know what else to tell you. Best of luck.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
NOT ONE PERSON HAS WON MONEY IN THE LONG RUN FOLLOWING JEFF THESE PAST TWO YEARS. Maybe back in the day Jeff had some decent capping skills. Now it's just a flip of a coin. Losers after losers. Jack how can you honor that?? Thunder how do you not feel guilty taking everyone's money and going -300%? My hats off to you sir. :0008

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NP0mQeLWCCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CaPPiNg TiGeRz

Forum Member
May 9, 2002
Louisiana
Amazing the length's here to back up a tout who is clearly using "classic tout tactics". But to whomever thought these sites were here for players and not to make a buck were fools to begin with. Jack is here to make a dollar and doesn't care if Thunder losses you 2 million he will continue to make excuses and supply a platform regardless because he can make a buck off of you !

Period !

I have no problem at all with anyone selling picks its a business and hey everyone has a right to earn. BUT when tactics to deceive are used and sure he may not be outright lying in some of those emails but cmon don't try and talk around the fact that the guy is loosing people money hand over fist ( we all know his "MATH" is well extremely questionable at best, and i am being nice) - When its the TRUTH! Sure everyone has bad runs , SO WHAT, don't use that excuse to deny the fact customers are getting killed (we have seen these reports from multiple here) ... Just Saying it sure as hell ain't classy.

But i see Jack's point and agree its his business and he runs it his way and no one's arm is twisted here to buy picks from this tout. We are all big boys and if you pay for picks and get you ass handed to you its no one's fault but your own. You made the decision to purchase.

Fix - Don't buy picks EVER and well whole lotta other sports forums not promoting these kinds of people to post at.

Reactions: kickserv

sushi

Loopis
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hooters
I signed up for his picks just this last week and it was the worse week I had in a long time. Jeff aka thunder is bullshit. He lost every 8% play and his big 9% play tonight loser again. Only reason I would buy his picks is to fade him. Horrible horrible I don't know what else to say other than I'm an idiot for paying $125 for the week when it lost me a lot more. Madjacks was one of the best handicapping forums but I am noticing a lot less traffic these days and having cappers that charge money on the site who are -300% is a joke. How can you back Jeff up Jack?? Jeff it would be nice to refund me my money. Since you lost every big play. Why do you continue to rob people??? It's exactly what your doing. I Can't believe Jack continues to support you and your service. THUNDER SHOULD NOT BE CHARGING FOR PICKS. You guys are robbing members of your forum. Ya it's our choice to buy Jeffs picks but he doesn't even post winners. Go look around other forums with paid services. If anyone was robbing people's money like Jeff is they would be long gone until they show a winning record.

Sounds like your typical whinoe from the oc.

:rant2:

jdubshady

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2006
Amazing the length's here to back up a tout who is clearly using "classic tout tactics". But to whomever thought these sites were here for players and not to make a buck were fools to begin with. Jack is here to make a dollar and doesn't care if Thunder losses you 2 million he will continue to make excuses and supply a platform regardless because he can make a buck off of you !

Period !

I have no problem at all with anyone selling picks its a business and hey everyone has a right to earn. BUT when tactics to deceive are used and sure he may not be outright lying in some of those emails but cmon don't try and talk around the fact that the guy is loosing people money hand over fist ( we all know his "MATH" is well extremely questionable at best, and i am being nice) - When its the TRUTH! Sure everyone has bad runs , SO WHAT, don't use that excuse to deny the fact customers are getting killed (we have seen these reports from multiple here) ... Just Saying it sure as hell ain't classy.

But i see Jack's point and agree its his business and he runs it his way and no one's arm is twisted here to buy picks from this tout. We are all big boys and if you pay for picks and get you ass handed to you its no one's fault but your own. You made the decision to purchase.

Fix - Don't buy picks EVER and well whole lotta other sports forums not promoting these kinds of people to post at.

Agree. Typical tout. Just don't pay for picks ever.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
They were free for 20 years. But nobody says anything about the 1000 hours he put in for FREE.

Fool and his money results in foolish behavior.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

Period !

Maybe you should read Jacks reply - AGAIN- most of what you say is 100% incorrect. Again this guy got what he paid for. Again read Jacks reply it is 100% accurate. Also the truth.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
It's my opinion. This is a sports forum. I have a right to have an opinion. I don't think you deserve to be a paid service. I paid for a service and I'm not happy about the service. It would be different if I didn't give you my money.

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
Please just revoke my privileges. Delete my name. Suspend me for life. I'm done posting my opinion and getting threatened because of it. I won't post my plays anymore. Time to move on. Please delete my account Jack. This site was one of the best sports forums I've been apart of. But now it's time to call it quits. I now see your true colorsand I don't want to be a part of it anymore. Sorry if I caused you guys harm because obviously I did. Take care. Thunder hope you post lots of winner in the future and you make your clients really happy.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Please just revoke my privileges. Delete my name. Suspend me for life. I'm done posting my opinion and getting threatened because of it. I won't post my plays anymore. Time to move on. Please delete my account Jack. This site was one of the best sports forums I've been apart of. But now it's time to call it quits. I now see your true colorsand I don't want to be a part of it anymore. Sorry if I caused you guys harm because obviously I did. Take care. Thunder hope you post lots of winner in the future and you make your clients really happy.
You gambled you lost. You cried, here's a kleenex.

Next time don't gamble with your rent money.

Be a man, this isnt fucking Yelp for pay services.

Grow up and learn from it.

Now, get back to doing some personal capping. Regroup, rebound, and contribute.

Cool?

K, go show em how you don't need a sevice.

ocballer

ELITE
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2009
Laguna Beach,CA
You gambled you lost. You cried, here's a kleenex.

Next time don't gamble with your rent money.

Be a man, this isnt fucking Yelp for pay services.

Grow up and learn from it.

Now, get back to doing some personal capping. Regroup, rebound, and contribute.

Cool?

K, go show em how you don't need a sevice.

This service section of the forums I thought was like a yelp for pay services... ? I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. Expressing my opinion on how his service is run. I'm done now. It is what it is

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
This service section of the forums I thought was like a yelp for pay services... ? I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. Expressing my opinion on how his service is run. I'm done now. It is what it is

Glad you're staying. :toast:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk