US Open

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The Incentive

Forum Member
Apr 19, 2003
yeah kickserv, im on martin with ya.

HHM, Its dangerous letting feelings/emotion dictate your plays!

:nono:

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
day 8: +5.00 units.
us open: +73.48 units.

1 play:

3 team 5 unit parlay: Roddick/Clijsters/Davenport

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bsucards

BSU Cards
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2003
New Palestine Indiana
3 team parlay

Andre Aggasi
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Lleyton Hewitt

I just wish these matches would get played soon, I am tired of waiting for this bet to cash in

THE ONLY ONE

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
I have been waiting for the Clijsters/Sugiyama double's match to start since Saturday....this is ridiculous, i mean with the amount of money the US open makes.....they should have built a dome to cover the major court's.

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
yeah it is a joke. Did you hear McEnroe go on his rant today. It was great. Even Ted Robinson got into it when he couldn't believe they don't even have a tarp to cover the court. Supposed to be a lot of rain the next 2 days. US open will finish sometime next week not this weekend imo.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
ya see I never had to worry about long rain delays like this:

1) Usually never made it that far (second week...be happy with second day!!......win a round I'm happy :D

2) Moving match indoors was never a problem.....ya see ya don't have to worry about seating when nobody is watching you :D

don't worry they'll get it in........they always do :p

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
and as for McEnroe.........for every valid point he makes he makes 5 dumb ones...........the guy just has to be in the limelight.....just can't stand the fact that he's not playing.

And can you imagine if McEnroe was playing and they moved a US Open match indoors.........guy would go ballistic......yes he'd have to play but he'd bitch like crazy if he lost.......but now that he's not playing he says stuff like "maybe they should have a dome like they do in Aussy"........YEAH RIGHT.....WHATEVER BUDDY :rolleyes:

(Note: when Muster refused to play indoors at Aussy Open (Muster was probably the fittest guy in the history of tennis and knew that playing in 130 degree heat favoured him so why the hell would he want to go indoors)...Mcenroe supported him by saying "Aussy Open is a grand slam and they are outdoor tourneys"..........ya see what I mean when I talk about McEnroe :rolleyes:

and then there's the whole thing about him not having a clue who any guy is outside the top 50...........he'll say things like "who is this guy"........UMMMMMMM HELLO :eek:

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO HE IS :rolleyes: He doesn't follow tennis, he just shows up for the grand slams and does his thing....yes he knows a ton of stuff with regards to tennis but has no clue about the day to day action of the tour..........he honestly thinks that any guy outside of the top 20 stinks..........somebody should tell him it's 2003 not 1983.........

aside from that I do like John as an analyst, guy is just so high on himself that his ego gets in the way :nono:

He Hate Me

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
Seal Beach,Ca
Taylor not finishing the match is a complete joke, guy was up a break on 2 sets he lost, I think the whole injury is invented, guy is afraid of success or something.

Ferrero won 6 stright games and is about to break in 1st game of 2nd set, Todd has no way out in this match, guy is done, not playing a mental case like Genepri today. Juan has way too much groundie for him.

Pierce takes while to find groove, delays are really hurting her.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
"I think the whole injury is invented, guy is afraid of success or something"

:shrug: :shrug:

wow :eek:

that's an interesting theory...........I'll give ya this HHM.....ya got some interesting theories on tennis that's for sure :scared :scared

is there anybody ya do like.........or do ya hate all tennis players :confused:

THE ONLY ONE

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Today(Sep. 3rd) Showers this morning becoming a steady rain during the afternoon hours. High around 70F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch. :rolleyes:

Tonight: Rain...heavy at times. Perhaps a rumble of thunder overnight. Low 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over two inches. :mad:

Tomorrow: Thunderstorms, some locally heavy in the morning, then cloudy late. High 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch. :(

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
Dent retires............burnt again!

Key Kick,

I can get Srichaphan over Hewitt at +170 (2.7)........is it worth it as I haven't watched any of the match.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UT-Longhorn

U.T. Texas Ex
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Texas
Is there any way they get these women's matches under way today? How is the weather looking now?

UT-Longhorn

U.T. Texas Ex
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Texas
So do the books just keep these tennis bets pending until the matches are played? Any idea when Davenport might play? Sucks having a dime tied up on this lady........sheesh.......anyone think they will resume tonite? or start tomorrow?

THE ONLY ONE

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Yep...you gotta wait till she play's and there's a 80% chance of rain 2morow....so it's not looking good at all, but consider yourself lucky you have only been waiting for 1 day.....I got 4 dimes locked up in a parlay since last Saturday :rolleyes:

UT-Longhorn

U.T. Texas Ex
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Texas
THE ONLY ONE said:
Yep...you gotta wait till she play's and there's a 80% chance of rain 2morow....so it's not looking good at all, but consider yourself lucky you have only been waiting for 1 day.....I got 4 dimes locked up in a parlay since last Saturday :rolleyes:

man fock this, i aint betting on any more tennis anymore at the open, this is crap........

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I got two bets tied up too, this blows, and now they are delayed this morning, fawk mother nature, I think Flushing has enough rain for a month now, stop raining!:mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

He Hate Me

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
Seal Beach,Ca
Nice to see Todd MArtin choke;) Now I would like to see Hewitt shove it up Roddicks ass, just like he did on 9-9-2001 to Sampras infront of all the Newyork scumbags.

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
day 11: -9.99 units. (parlay winner, Fed future loser)
us open: +63.49 units.
Women are down to the final 4 and I've got all of them to win
:D
Friggin Nalbandian screws my chance to predict all the semifinalists for the men and women. I guess 7/8 will do.
I expect Agassi,Hewitt and Roddick to win tomorrow.
Looks like another 100 + unit Grand Slam for me.
:cool: :D ;) :p :eek:

Last edited: