Vegas Meeting with American Gangster Frank Lucus

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
Ok people, its getting closer to the Start of the 2008 football season. Hope yall been getting ur $$$ together to make mo $$$$!!!

To all ma Vegas/West Coast Fans:
Ill be flying into Vegas on Aug 7th for the first full weekend of Pre-season Football. Ill prolly chill at the Hard Rock or Palms. I have a meeting with the American Gangster Frank Lucas that Thur nite in either the Iron Horse or Glitter Gultch Strip Club. Big Fred and Joe Batters will b providing security. We will be discussing the terms and condtions of him transfering "x" amount of "keys" to me, in return for receiving Big Poppas 2008 NFL/College Football pics. Frank was really impressed with my 2007/2008 Bowl record.

If the deal with Frank goes thru, ill hit I-15 headed South and drive thru the desert on Sat morning for a meeting with the Rolling 5-trey Cripps at Sonny's Barber Shop on the corner of 53rd and Western Av in S. Central LA. The 5-trey Set has agreed to distribute ma product in return for access to Big Poppa's 2008 football pics.

I also have a side deal with a Mickey's Malt Liquor distributor who will be shipping me several cases of Mickey's on the D.L. on a weekly basis thru out the season in return for Big Poppa Sports pics.

Also included on Big Poppa's "A" list of Clients is:

PA /Houston Rapper Bun-B

Houston Rapper Mike Jones

PA homeboy and Golden St Warrior Stevie Jackson

50 Cent

Puff Daddy

Denzel Washington

Snoop Dogg

Ophra (Harpo Productions)

Barrack Obama

Al Sharpton

Dr Dre

Blowfly

many more whos names i cant reveal because of their fear of the IRS

U 2 Can "Run with the Big Doggs" this Fall football season. Im giving away the NFL Pre-season 4 F-R-E-E............in this Forum!!! Once again, ill have approximatley 21 pre-season pics, with 9 going out the FIRST weekend of the season, So it is VERY important that i kick azz while in Vegas that weekend. U all can also visit me at myspace.

Stay tuned.

I'm going to post the pre-season schedule for the month of August below. Use this schedule to set up your money management for the Pre-season. As I said a couple of months ago, I expect the FIRST week to be the easiest to handicap because the books wont have enough info to make the lines tight, hence I'm going to make 9 plays the first week.

Here is the Pre-season schedule:

Week 1 Aug 3rd thru Aug 11th

1. Colts (+5.5) Loser

2. Giants (+3) Push

3. Ravens (+5) Winner

4. Giants (+2.5) Loser

5. Bucs (+2) Winner

6. Cowboys (+3) Loser

7 Bucs (+2) Winner

WEEK 1- NFl pre season 3-2-1 :SIB

Week 2 Aug 14th thru Aug 18th

1. Saints (-4) Loser

2. Broncos (-2) Winner

3. Cards (+2) Winner

4. Browns (+3) Push

Week 2 NFL Preseason 2-2-1

Week 3 Aug 21st thru Aug 25th

1. Jags (+1)

Week 4 Aug 28 & 29th

:0corn

Last edited:

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
can you let us know who obama wagered on in the upcoming presidential election.

i heard he had nader over 6% of the total votes at +2500 but cant get any confirmation from my sources.

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
gjn23,

Haters r always gonna Hate!

Trust me, you will be lickin ma nutz after week 1 of the NFL preseason wanting to know who im gonna play next! :nono:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
gjn23,

Trust me, you will be lickin ma nutz after week 1 of the NFL preseason wanting to know who im gonna play next! :nono:

Do you really want gjn to lick your nuts?

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
gjn23,

i heard you were the inspiration for dr dre who came up with the name of his hit song "deez nuts" for the cronic album bacl in 92......apparentl you were on a hot streak in pre-season and had a clinet list that included the first george bush, ronald regan, michael jordan, pete rose and gobachev, dre didnt believe you and you told him to lick these nuts, he turned it into a song and saying and you turned him into a client....

:mj07:

loser

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
is obama chanting "yes we can" have anything to do with him paying your for nfl picks?

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
Latest update

Latest update

This line is pretty bad. The oddsmakers are accounting for the fact that new coaches "want to win" and the fact that Dungy has been terrible the last 3 years in the pre-season with no Peyton Manning.

First off, the Colts have no Manning but have a wide open race for the 2nd and 3rd QB spots with Jim Sorgi, Quinn Gray and Jared Lorenzen, all who have significant NFL pre-season experience. The Washington QB rotation consists of Jason Campbell, Todd Collins and Colt Brennan. Colt Brennan will be getting his first does ever of NFL Pre-season speed here. The new coaches want to win theory is semi-true, HOWEVER, it is more true for new coaches taking over moribound teams who have missed the playoffs the last few years. They have to work on winning a fan base back in the pre-season. The Redskins were a veteran playoff team last year and now you have a new coach coming in and installing a brand new system with veteran players who have already won with the old system. Will they be picking up this new system for the first game in just 8 days of training camp. I doubt it. Reports out of Washington camp was that Todd Collins is having trouble picking up the system early on because he played in the same exact system under Al Saunders the past 8 years. The dog in any game involving a VIRGIN NFL head coach is 27-13-1 ATS in the last 41 tries simply because of this reason. Virgin head coaches that are dogs are usually taking over bad teams and do their best to instill customer confidence from the get go. Virgin head coaches that are favs are usually taking over better veteran teams and have trouble installing a new system for the team right away. Colts have the better QB rotation, the same system and a little history on the side.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Hope Suge Knight isnt looking for you!

Did Obama flip flop and actually take the redskins....or did he consider them to be to racist of a team and stick with your pick?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Week 1 Aug 3rd thru Aug 11th

1. Colts (+5.5) Loser

2. Giants (+3)

3. Ravens (+5)

4. Giants (+2.5)

Get your shit together, pappa. What the hell is that 2nd Giants play? This kind of sloppiness might fly with the Houston rappers, but I doubt Denzel or Barack would put up with it.:nono:

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
-bump-

Lesson learned on the giant game........dont play +2.5 should have passed on the second giant pic when i could not find it @ +3 on Game Day!

Bet on MyBookie